Hello! I hope that you are staying safe and healthy during this challenging time. My goal is to find an active and intelligent babysitter for my son  and daughter . As an executive based in Westfield, NJ; I am regularly on work calls while my son is in the third grade Westfield hybrid virtual/in-person program. As a result, I need a highly intelligent and patient babysitter to be with my son while he learns in a very new way.
The minimum qualifications for the position are:
- Academic: College Degree from a reputable university OR currently in college at a reputable university
- Languages: Fluent in English
- Personality: Highly intelligent, creative, loving, patient, fun, kind and youthful. Athletic, active, fit, energetic. Has a passion for teaching and for an incredibly intelligent child.
- NJ Driver’s License
The details of the position include:
- Hours: 9am-5:30pm
- Dates: November – June
- Days: Monday – Friday
- Location: Westfield, NJ [home]
- Compensation per Hour: $20/hour
Expectations of the position include:
- Playroom: My son virtually learns in our playroom and the expectation is that the right candidate will sit with him in the playroom ensuring that he is focusing and having a good time. This means that the professional will need to have patience being in the same room with a child most of the day. It also means that the right candidate will need to be able to actively listen to the child while simultaneously keeping herself busy.
- Driving: Following the end of school, the right candidate will drive my son to and from after-school activities like play-dates, tennis, etc.
- Play-dates: The right candidate will arrange for play-dates and activities for my son to take part in
- Homework: The right candidate will ensure that my son completes all assignments/homework