Tulsi: Trump: Stop hiding Saudi role in 911 and protecting Al Qaeda

Please apologize to the 500k Syrians whose lives you helped to exterminate by your defense of Assad.    

Thank you in advance.  

paulsurovell said:
nohero said:
paulsurovell said:
nohero said:
Tulsi's buddy
@nohero jumps the shark.
 You have me confused with those taking Assad's side, and arguing that he couldn't possibly be so bad as to gas his own people. 
 And that's two sharks you've jumped over.

We disagree about Assad's "innocence". 

nohero said:

paulsurovell said:
nohero said:
paulsurovell said:
nohero said:
Tulsi's buddy
@nohero jumps the shark.
 You have me confused with those taking Assad's side, and arguing that he couldn't possibly be so bad as to gas his own people. 
 And that's two sharks you've jumped over.
We disagree about Assad's "innocence". 

That's three sharks.

sbenois said:
Please apologize to the 500k Syrians whose lives you helped to exterminate by your defense of Assad.    

Thank you in advance.  

Hint: One-third of your 500K were Assad forces, one-third rebel fighters, mostly Jihadists, including Al Qaeda and ISIS, and somewhat less than one-third were civilians, some killed by Assad forces and some killed by rebels. Those numbers from Syrian Observatory for Human Rights. Go back and read the discussions on this thread.

So you need to apologize for many of those Syrian deaths, in addition to your need to apologize for your gleeful cheering of of the murders of hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilians and your shameful responsibility for thousands of US troops who died and the hundreds of thousands of US soldiers who continue to suffer from injuries physical and psychological from the lies that you promoted. And for your unforgivable attacks and smearing of patriotic Americans who opposed those war crimes. Beyond disgraceful

Thank you in advance.   Again.

Two more sharks and we can make change for a fin.

paulsurovell said:

and somewhat less than one-third were civilians, some killed by Assad forces and some killed by rebels. Those numbers from Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.

The SOHR’s accounting of “some” and “some” is as follows: Of nearly 113,000 civilian deaths, 89 percent were caused by Assad forces and 6 percent by rebels.

Pauil should be relieved that he is only responsible for 100,570 civilian deaths.

DaveSchmidt said:

paulsurovell said:

and somewhat less than one-third were civilians, some killed by Assad forces and some killed by rebels. Those numbers from Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.
The SOHR’s accounting of “some” and “some” is as follows: Of nearly 113,000 civilian deaths, 89 percent were caused by Assad forces and 6 percent by rebels.

Thanks for reminding Paul that "Facts Matter".   cheese 

DaveSchmidt said:

paulsurovell said:

Which leads to the question -- Why did Sbenois -- unapologetic cheerleader for the hundreds of thousands of Iraqi deaths and thousands of American soldiers -- bring up "500K" Syrian deaths? What was the motivation of MOL's resident wannabe bully?

100,570 Syrians can never understand why you and Tulsi support Assad.   

sbenois said:
100,570 Syrians can never understand why you and Tulsi support Assad.  

Al Qaeda thanks you for speaking on their behalf. They like prevaricators who carry their water.

paulsurovell said:

Which leads to the question -- Why did Sbenois -- unapologetic cheerleader for the hundreds of thousands of Iraqi deaths and thousands of American soldiers -- bring up "500K" Syrian deaths? What was the motivation of MOL's resident wannabe bully?

That may be the very least important question those figures lead to.

DaveSchmidt said:

paulsurovell said:

That may be the very least important question those figures lead to.

Only if one wants to ignore the genesis of this exchange, what was alleged and the 500K lie that was used inside the lie to start the exchange.

paulsurovell said:

Only if one wants to ignore the genesis of this exchange, what was alleged and the 500K lie that was used inside the lie to start the exchange.

Also if one doesn’t give a crap about personal tit-for-tats on MOL in the first place. 

113,000 Syrian civilians have been killed, 89 percent of them by government forces (if you accept the SOHR tally, which is among those other questions) — but instead let’s turn the focus back to nyah-nyahs between you and sbenois, or news articles that fail to remind us that wars mostly kill combatants.

DaveSchmidt said:

paulsurovell said:

Also if one doesn’t give a crap about personal tit-for-tats on MOL in the first place. 

But you saw fit to intervene in the tit-for-tat.

DaveSchmidt said:

113,000 Syrian civilians have been killed, 89 percent of them by government forces (if you accept the SOHR tally, which is among those other questions) — but instead let’s turn the focus back to nyah-nyahs between you and sbenois, or news articles that fail to remind us that wars mostly kill combatants.

A bit off the mark. The "nyah-nhya" is really an unprovoked, libelous "nyah" by the nehro-sbenois tag team (see below) with subsequent "nyahs" in response to their prevarications.

But your numbers were helpful in exposing the ignorance Sbenois displayed when he spouted  the "500K" canard. Thank you for that.

Thank you for spending your day getting to the bottom of this critical numbers issue.

I spent my afternoon at the movies.

paulsurovell said:

Yes, in the hope of squeezing a little context in for other followers of this discussion before the next “He started it!”

DaveSchmidt said:

paulsurovell said:

Yes, in the hope of squeezing a little context in for other followers of this discussion before the next “He started it!”

Thanks. And it was "They".

Paul - are you excusing Assad for 100k deaths because we're responsible for 500k?  Or are you just whatbouting the fact that Assad is a bad guy?

jamie said:
Paul - are you excusing Assad for 100k deaths because we're responsible for 500k?  Or are you just whatbouting the fact that Assad is a bad guy?

No.

paulsurovell said:
A bit off the mark. The "nyah-nhya" is really an unprovoked, libelous "nyah" by the nehro-sbenois tag team (see below) with subsequent "nyahs" in response to their prevarications.

Paul says it was "libelous" of me to post excerpts from this article:

Inside Syria’s Secret Torture Prisons: How Bashar al-Assad Crushed Dissent

Between his repeating of the lie that the "White Helmets" are really terrorists, to calling the documentation of the abuse by Assad's government "libelous", that's a pretty hefty dose of pro-Assad propaganda.

Very pro-Assad.   

Tulsi Gabbard and her supporters seem to be all in for torture.   Shocking.

So, it looks like fraudster Bill Browder is attacking Tulsi Gabbard.  He has me banned so I can't see his tweet, but Lucy Komisar posted this:

https://twitter.com/LucyKomisar/status/1096141299214962689

Replying to   and 19 others

Browder has just attacked Hawaii Rep. because he says she supports the Russians. Does she know Browder is a fraud, a tax evader, now building his tax evasion defense on Russophobia and his fake Magnitsky story? People should tell her! Send her their proofs/docs.

nan said:
So, it looks like fraudster Bill Browder is attacking Tulsi Gabbard.  He has me banned so I can't see his tweet, but Lucy Komisar posted this:
https://twitter.com/LucyKomisar/status/1096141299214962689

Replying to   and 19 others
Browder has just attacked Hawaii Rep. because he says she supports the Russians. Does she know Browder is a fraud, a tax evader, now building his tax evasion defense on Russophobia and his fake Magnitsky story? People should tell her! Send her their proofs/docs.

The tweet is from February and there’s no link to whatever it is Browder may have said. Not even a quote. 

If you’re really “blocked”, I think you can read Browder’s tweets if you just use your browser, not logged into Twitter. 

Try it on this one from the other day - -

https://twitter.com/billbrowder/status/1126924977624834056?s=21

“Humbled and honored to receive the Common Good’s American Spirit Award for Citizen Activism today in New York for my work in getting the Magnitsky Act passed in the US and around the world. Thank you!”

nohero said:

paulsurovell said:
 Paul says it was "libelous" of me to post excerpts from this article:
Inside Syria’s Secret Torture Prisons: How Bashar al-Assad Crushed Dissent
Between his repeating of the lie that the "White Helmets" are really terrorists, to calling the documentation of the abuse by Assad's government "libelous", that's a pretty hefty dose of pro-Assad propaganda.

No, what was libelous was what I quoted from your post:

"Tulsi's buddy."

That's an unadulterated lie.

ok, so Tulsi met with Assad in pursuit of peace.  Can we sum up what good this has done for our relationship with Syria?  Does Tulsi have a comprehensive overview about what they discussed and what next steps should be taken?  She stated it was important to meet with people like Assad, but I'm unclear as to what the meeting accomplished.  

Seems like her overall take is that Assad is not a war criminal and more evidence need to be gathered.  Here's her quote: "Assad is not the enemy of the United States because Syria does not pose a direct threat to the United States."

So I guess - unless there's a direct threat to us - we should do nothing even if there's a possible genocide going on somewhere in the world?

Did Tulsi comment on the recent story about the prisons?  Here's a decent report on it:

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/in-syria-more-than-100000-have-entered-assads-prisons-and-never-returned

jamie said:
ok, so Tulsi met with Assad in pursuit of peace.  Can we sum up what good this has done for our relationship with Syria?  Does Tulsi have a comprehensive overview about what they discussed and what next steps should be taken?  She stated it was important to meet with people like Assad, but I'm unclear as to what the meeting accomplished.  
Seems like her overall take is that Assad is not a war criminal and more evidence need to be gathered.  Here's her quote: "Assad is not the enemy of the United States because Syria does not pose a direct threat to the United States."
So I guess - unless there's a direct threat to us - we should do nothing even if there's a possible genocide going on somewhere in the world?
Did Tulsi comment on the recent story about the prisons?  Here's a decent report on it:
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/in-syria-more-than-100000-have-entered-assads-prisons-and-never-returned

Was Saddam our enemy? Should we have invaded Iraq because he was a brutal dictator? Qaddafi? Afghanistan? Tulsi's against wars of regime change -- including the threatened war in Venezuela.

On whether Tulsi commented on the Syrian prison story, I'm not sure. But I'm not sure whether any of the candidates have commented.  Do you know of any?

paulsurovell said:

On whether Tulsi commented on the Syrian prison story, I'm not sure. But I'm not sure whether any of the candidates have commented.  Do you know of any?

There's no reason for any other candidate to comment on the new revelations about Assad's terrorizing of the citizens of his country.  They haven't made any excuses for him or attacked his civilian foes.

"Gabbard has long criticized the official American view that the Syrian regime is not legitimate, and has questioned intelligence from the U.S. and allied nations that suggests Assad has committed war crimes and used banned chemical weapons.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Latest Jobs

Employment Wanted

Help Wanted

Sponsored Business

Find Business

Advertisement

Advertise here!