The MOL "Free to a Good Home" (Freecycle) Thread

Free sofa bed with green cotton slipcover. Second photo shows the upholstery fabric which is in very good condition. 84" long.

I have a whole box of school supply type stuff - bags of crayons, pastels, colored pencils, pens and pencils, kids' scissors, lots of construction paper, cards, envelopes, notebook paper, new and semi-used notebooks, folders and binders.

Please take the whole box. 

I'm also open to suggestions of some place or someone who could make use of all this.  

The Backpack program run by Rent Party would probably be happy to redistribute many of those supplies.

miscellaneous "garage" things --also includes a big Roundup (not a lot of lighter fluid though). Please take all chemicals.

Taken.  Free pots with soil. Some with plants- geraniums, chives. Miracle gro bottle. Take what you want (please do not take tomato plants and lilies further back in yard). 64 3rd St South Orange. 

apple green vinyl armchair. Good condition. A few small cracks on the seat. PM me if interested.

anyone want any Kodak slide carousels? I have about a dozen.

4.5 lb unopened bag of Hill's Science Diet Advanced Fitness - small bites - lamb meal and rice recipe. vet has changed our dog's food brand. 

I would love this for my dog!  Please pm me if still available. Thanks

free, twin size loft bed from IKEA. Directions are downloadable from IKEA website (though we may have a copy). Stainless color. We are counting all the hardware. Additional if needed is available from IKEA website.

South orange porch pickup before saturday. 

good paint for projects. Mostly Benjamin Moore historical colors mixed in Benjamin Moore, Ricciardi or Home Depot's best paint. Mostly neutral warm grays, some blues and turquoise, etc.

It's yours. I'll PM you. 

foxychica said:

Sweetsnuggles said:

It's yours. I'll PM you. 
foxychica said:

Got your pm and responded.  Thanks for such a quick reply.

Just pm'd you that I picked up the dog food.

free swing. Good condition. PM me if interested! 

I can't find the "In Search of" thread any more ... can someone post a link to it?

I have a bunch of VCR tapes available...all recordable.  These are NOT prerecoraded movies etc.  Contents are adult TV programs, DIY episodes etc...nothing inappropriate.  Some tapes are still sealed.  If you can use please PM.

Or if anyone can advise on disposal.

THANKS

free couch. Beautiful shape if you reupholster it. One seat cushion has paint stain on it, but other than that it's in great condition. PM me if interested.

Benjamin Moore Arborcoat - waterborne exterior stain - semi solid - samples. Two nearly full 15.75 ounce cans. One can of shade Cliffside Gray and one can of shade Stonehedge. 

"Children at Play" stand up man

Doll stroller.  It's pretty small -- for 5 year olds or younger

1/2 gallon Benjamin Moore Arborcoat - Exterior- Classic Oil Finish - Translucent/Natural - for decks, siding, porches.  Please PM me for address if you are interested. 

At my warehouse in maplewood - I have no idea what this is but biker may know?

That is a tagalong for a bike, suitable for kids old enough to pedal but not fast enough to keep up. It attaches to an adult bike, and the adult does all the work! They're about $250 new.

Anyone still have an iPhone 4 or 4s? I have a bunch of accessories, including several battery cases (at least one was working well when I upgraded to a new iPhone) as well as charging cables and non-battery cases. Free to anyone who can use them. (No phone ... it broke at some point LOL )

TAKEN

Large bulb Christmas lights. They work, but are not as bright as our other sets, so we're not using them anymore. Low energy, low heat for indoor or outdoor use. 

Crockpot, top of stove fagor pressure-cooker, tea kettle, all in great shape. Message me if you want any or all. ALL TAKEN

Have not heard back from my PM to you, msrgardner.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Sponsored Business

Find Business

Advertisement

Advertise here!