MOL- In Search Of

WOW! sac that would be great. I don't know if I'll need any more over time.

MOL comes thru again. Best buy and other shops didn't have any. PM pick up info.

Thanks.

@ML,

A few would be great that should more than fill my needs. Please pm pick up info.

Thanks.

Apollo_T - I PMed you.

silica powdered gel pack dessicants are great! no matter how tempted you are, don't eat them. they are delicious though.

Thanks sac, replied this afternoon.

ISO twin mattress, box spring and frame.

Seeking a hot beverage dispenser that can be used outdoors (thermal or disposable) for a large crowd. Happy to purchase, or to borrow just for the weekend. (Trying to lug enough warm beverages to an outdoor event for everyone on a chilly day).

Can be something like disposable Box-of-Joe containers from Dunkin Donuts,

Or a large thermal catering dispenser like this one:

Hi folks,

ISO used 'Great Courses', on DVD, particularly world history, art and comparative religion. If you have some dust collectors you'd like to get rid of-- please let me know.

Hi

I'm looking for a few serviceable (meaning I can service them!) mountain bikes or hybrids or cruiser type bikes for low, low dollars. The simpler and plainer the better. Please PM me if you've got any bikes collecting spiderwebs!

Proleah, I have a twin mattress in excellent condition. I'm PM'ing you.

In Search Of a large animal crate to borrow for a few days. Daughter's indoor cat seems to have broken her leg and needs to be confined to a small area (no jumping up), so IT should be large enough for a small litter pan, food dish and bedding. Don't think we will need it after surgery Friday, but might.

Open to paying if you want to get rid of one (but the $$ for the Xrays and pin-setting surgery are running into the thousands, so real cheap would be good.)

I am KITTEN FREE (!!!) at the moment so if you would like to borrow my crate, I will PM you my address. Sorry about your daughter's cat.

In search of 2 working Wii remote controllers. (Would be willing to purchase).

anyone have a cello stand lying around?

Looking for an iPod docking station with speakers

Thanks in advance.

Anyone have a Kindle e-Reader that they are no longer using? We are looking for one to use for library books. Thanks.

anyone wanting to offload a backyard lacrosse goal?

RichardR said:

Anyone have a Kindle e-Reader that they are no longer using? We are looking for one to use for library books. Thanks.

I have one I got from Facebook swap,but never ended up using. I don't have charger or paperwork though. (I'm pretty sure it just uses a standard micro USB charger.) PM me for pickup info in Maplewood.

Kindle received! Thanks, sac!

Looking for a used iPad. Thx.

Anyone have a kids bicycle that they have outgrown?  Looking for a 20" wheel size.  Thanks!

ISO cheap pressure/tension type baby gate for typical doorway. (Trying to keep my dog out of the dining room.)

I don't know how cheap it would be, but most thrift or consignment shops that specialize in children's items tend to have a couple of those gates.

sac said:

ISO cheap pressure/tension type baby gate for typical doorway. (Trying to keep my dog out of the dining room.)

I have one. It needs to be drilled to the wall though. Lemme see if I can post a pic. 

ElizMcCord said:

sac said:

I have one. It needs to be drilled to the wall though. Lemme see if I can post a pic. 

Thanks, but I really want one that doesn't involve drilling or screwing into the wall.

Heynj said:

I don't know how cheap it would be, but most thrift or consignment shops that specialize in children's items tend to have a couple of those gates.

That's my next step.  There wasn't anything suitable in the Prospect Rummage Sale and I just haven't had a chance to get out and look.  I figured I would try here and Facebook first.

Probably a long shot, but I'm collecting used field hockey gear (sticks, stick bags, shin guards, balls, etc.) for a nascent field-hockey program in Haiti. My daughter and a friend sent some sticks down last month. It's exciting to see their gear in the hands of new owners. Happy to pick up in the greater SOMa area, or you can drop on my porch.

I need a working HD dvd player.  Yeah, I know there’s Hulu, Prime, Roku and it’s cloudy, but I still have dvds that I want to watch and rerun.  So if you have an old, but working dust collector, please PM me.

Thanks so much

Hi,

I’m looking for an old, working, point & shoot- pocket sized- camera-8 Mp is OK.

Please PM

Thanks

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.