DUMP TRUMP (previously 2020 candidates)

dave said:
I also think it's premature to think that Harris's attack on Biden means Biden voters migrate to her.  I think they divide out to Warren and Buttigieg, but can't guess as to what proportion.

I think Harris is also in that mix, of where Joe's voters may go as an alternative.

dave said:
I also think it's premature to think that Harris's attack on Biden means Biden voters migrate to her.  I think they divide out to Warren and Buttigieg, but can't guess as to what proportion.

Doesn't polling suggest that Bernie is the second choice of many Biden voters? I would think he would benefit significantly if last night's fiasco turns into a full on death spiral.

Klinker said:
 Doesn't polling suggest that Bernie is the second choice of many Biden voters? I would think he would benefit significantly if last night's fiasco turns into a full on death spiral.

I think that's also a function of name recognition.  People who watched the debates may be more informed about options than they were pre-debates.

free health care for illegals.  Huge winner in the rust belt.

nohero said:

paulsurovell said:

nohero said:

drummerboy said:

nan said:

BG9 said:
Sanders Won’t Commit to Supporting Winner

Yes, do make sure Trump gets re-elected if you don't get the nomination.
 I'm so glad he answered like this--he's had enough of the stupid shaming.  How many times has he been asked this?  No other candidate gets asked this question (and no one since Bernie has been asked for taxes).  Enough.  He's not putting up with crap anymore and the establishment reportes can shove it.  Good for him!
PLUS-- from the day he announced he has said he would support the winner.  This is just a gotcha question.
 and he got got. not encouraging.
One of the "pro-Bernie" claims about Warren is that she can't handle tough questions.  Well, Bernie flubbed this response to a screamingly obvious and expected question.  A simple and intelligent response (that doesn't involve attacking the questioner) is easy to prepare and be ready with.  
Click to Read More
paulsurovell said:

nohero said:

drummerboy said:

nan said:

BG9 said:

I'm so glad he answered like this--he's had enough of the stupid shaming.  How many times has he been asked this?  No other candidate gets asked this question (and no one since Bernie has been asked for taxes).  Enough.  He's not putting up with crap anymore and the establishment reportes can shove it.  Good for him!
PLUS-- from the day he announced he has said he would support the winner.  This is just a gotcha question.
One of the "pro-Bernie" claims about Warren is that she can't handle tough questions.  Well, Bernie flubbed this response to a screamingly obvious and expected question.  A simple and intelligent response (that doesn't involve attacking the questioner) is easy to prepare and be ready with.  
Click to Read More
nohero said:

drummerboy said:

nan said:

BG9 said:

Why is this a "pro-Bernie" claim? 

Click to Read More
paulsurovell said:

nohero said:

drummerboy said:

nan said:

BG9 said:

Click to Read More
nohero said:

drummerboy said:

nan said:

BG9 said:

Because I see it repeated over and over by pro-Bernie people.  
By the way, the "avoiding of the main point" is obvious, in your response.  Ignore the main point about Bernie, and try for a distraction. 

A few examples would clear this up.

Robert_Casotto said:
free health care for illegals.  Huge winner in the rust belt.

Yeah that and Bernie's big ideas on Honduras will have the people in Nebraska, Ohio, Pennsylvania, etc. lining up to vote on Election Day - for Trump.

Fixed to account for Klinker's inability to get the bigger point.  

Nebraska hasn’t voted for a Dem since 1964 but I definitely agree that we should choose our candidate based on the off chance we might be able to pick up their 4 electoral votes. 

Shrewd that is....

Runner_Guy said:
If only public colleges are "free," then the non-elite private college will struggle badly with enrollment and very likely close.  The closings of private colleges would be disruptive and very costly for the federal and state governments since public enrollment will soar. 

Maybe it would drive the cost of private college down to a more appropriate level.  Tuition expenses shouldn't saddle students with 10-20 years worth of debt.

nohero said:

paulsurovell said:
 I was responding to Ms. Nan when I made the comment.  So that's my example:
"Not sure she can handle a debate with Trump. I saw her on the The Breakfast Club, and she got frazzled and did not do a good job defending why she was a Republican for so long and some other questions. That venue is not Trump, but the hosts ask some difficult questions and they are unpredictable."
"Responses to difficult questions like this are partially why I don't think LIz is a better messenger. I don't think she is as strong as him for facing Donald Trump. I think that when asked difficult questions she starts to squeak."
[Edited to add] Now, what do I win?  Hopefully, a respite.

You said:

One of the "pro-Bernie" claims about Warren is that she can't handle tough questions. 

And I asked

. . .  Why is this a "pro-Bernie" claim? 

And you said:

But when I asked for some examples, you cited a single post on this board by Nan (see above).

Another instance where your animosity toward Bernie and his supporters causes you to say things that just aren't true. Like your recent posts on Twitter where you falsely accused Bernie's communications director of supporting Jill Stein and your claim that Bernie was "channeling Trump" when he was actually being sarcastic.

Is Bernie still in the race today or did he drop out?

He's still yelling at passing clouds.  We'll have to wait a bit.

sbenois said:
Is Bernie still in the race today or did he drop out?

Such an obsession. Sad, so very sad.

I would suggest that my "obsession" with Bernie pales in comparison with what you and Nan have accomplished in this area.

Nevertheless, thank you.

Suggest all you want booby.  You never answered how it is you gave a pass to the anointed one who had a net worth of $52,000.000 at the time she was a candidate for the nomination. Yet you failed to bring that up even once.  Bernie just this year reached the $1,000.000 mark as you have publicized that for all its worth....which is nothing.  

You kissed the hem of anointed one so much you most have gone through a case of Blistex.

How did that work out for you. I know, Bernie did not do enough for her and the Martians landed at Grover Mills NJ............the fact that she was the most inept candidate since Millard Fillmore did not help..........and he won his race.

But keep up with the cheap shots at Bernie.......and whatever you do,  learn nothing from History.

I will let others point out to you your continued obsession with Hillary.

You're welcome in advance.

sbenois said:

It will be interesting to see how often you go to your "Bernie the Millionaire" mantra in light of Author's astute points.

By the way, Bernie did a great job defending Medicare for All at the debates. 

paulsurovell said:

nohero said:

paulsurovell said:
"Not sure she can handle a debate with Trump. I saw her on the The Breakfast Club, and she got frazzled and did not do a good job defending why she was a Republican for so long and some other questions. That venue is not Trump, but the hosts ask some difficult questions and they are unpredictable."
"Responses to difficult questions like this are partially why I don't think LIz is a better messenger. I don't think she is as strong as him for facing Donald Trump. I think that when asked difficult questions she starts to squeak."
 You said:
One of the "pro-Bernie" claims about Warren is that she can't handle tough questions. 
And I asked

And you said:

But when I asked for some examples, you cited a single post on this board by Nan (see above).
Another instance where your animosity toward Bernie and his supporters causes you to say things that just aren't true. Like your recent posts on Twitter where you falsely accused Bernie's communications director of supporting Jill Stein and your claim that Bernie was "channeling Trump" when he was actually being sarcastic.

You asked for examples, I gave you two (not "a single post", if you can do the math properly).  I've read others but didn't note the "address".  Besides, Ms. Nan has her finger on the pulse of pro-Bernie themes, so she's a good indicator of what's out there.

As I noted, you're continuing with a diversion on a minor part of what I wrote, and ignoring the substance [i.e.: "Bernie flubbed this response to a screamingly obvious and expected question.  A simple and intelligent response (that doesn't involve attacking the questioner) is easy to prepare and be ready with."].

In general, if you stick to the content of the posts, and not the ad hominem attacks, it would make for a more pleasant experience here.

paulsurovell said:

sbenois said:

It will be interesting to see how often you go to your "Bernie the Millionaire" mantra in light of Author's astute points.

I expect that it will be limited to the 30-50 range given my hope that Bernie the Millionaire will drop out in the next few weeks because most non-BOTS can't stand him.   

Obviously Tulsi will still be in the race for quite a bit longer due to the incredible and meaningful endorsement she recently received from Joe Roberts.  Or was it Rogers?  Rogan?  I can't remember but I'm pretty sure that it came from someone named Joe.

Or was it John?

Give me your tired, your poor, your pre-existing conditions ....

Robert_Casotto said:
Give me your tired, your poor, your pre-existing conditions ....

And your point is ...

Amazing how having a strong grassroots campaign and a platform filled with policies that will help the lives of ordinary Americans and this is how it goes for you on mainstream media:

https://twitter.com/bourgeoisalien/status/1145050972718346241

nan said:
Amazing how having a strong grassroots campaign and a platform filled with policies that will help the lives of ordinary Americans and this is how it goes for you on mainstream media:
https://twitter.com/bourgeoisalien/status/1145050972718346241

So pro-Bernie "satire" is like GOP "satire".

nohero said:
 So pro-Bernie "satire" is like GOP "satire".

Only you would accuse Bernie of being like the GOP, even as a referental smear. 

nohero said:

paulsurovell said:

nohero said:

paulsurovell said:
 You said:
And I asked

And you said:

Click to Read More
paulsurovell said:

nohero said:

paulsurovell said:
 You said:
And I asked

And you said:

You asked for examples, I gave you two (not "a single post", if you can do the math properly).  I've read others but didn't note the "address".  Besides, Ms. Nan has her finger on the pulse of pro-Bernie themes, so she's a good indicator of what's out there.
As I noted, you're continuing with a diversion on a minor part of what I wrote, and ignoring the substance [i.e.: "Bernie flubbed this response to a screamingly obvious and expected question.  A simple and intelligent response (that doesn't involve attacking the questioner) is easy to prepare and be ready with."].
In general, if you stick to the content of the posts, and not the ad hominem attacks, it would make for a more pleasant experience here.

I responded to your questionable reference "pro-Bernie people" which was a key element of the content of your post.

sbenois said:

paulsurovell said:

sbenois said:

I expect that it will be limited to the 30-50 range given my hope that Bernie the Millionaire will drop out in the next few weeks because most non-BOTS can't stand him.   

Obviously Tulsi will still be in the race for quite a bit longer due to the incredible and meaningful endorsement she recently received from Joe Roberts.  Or was it Rogers?  Rogan?  I can't remember but I'm pretty sure that it came from someone named Joe.

Or was it John?

I'll let Author handle this which he addressed to @sbenois (my bold).

author said: Suggest all you want booby.  You never answered how it is you gave a pass to the anointed one who had a net worth of $52,000.000 at the time she was a candidate for the nomination. Yet you failed to bring that up even once.  Bernie just this year reached the $1,000.000 mark as you have publicized that for all its worth....which is nothing.

You kissed the hem of anointed one so much you most have gone through a case of Blistex.

How did that work out for you. I know, Bernie did not do enough for her and the Martians landed at Grover Mills NJ............the fact that she was the most inept candidate since Millard Fillmore did not help..........and he won his race. But keep up with the cheap shots at Bernie.......and whatever you do,  learn nothing from History. 

Thank you for highlighting Author's obsession with Hillary.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Latest Jobs

Employment Wanted

Help Wanted

Lessons/Instruction

Advertisement

Advertise here!