"Inside Hillary Clinton’s Secret Takeover of the DNC"

Interesting thought HRC and Trump being two bookends squeezing the country.

Trump is not liked by his own Party and Hillary constantly blaming everyone but herself for the defeat is losing followers

My prediction  HRC will take another shot at the Presidency but not get the nomination

Trump's fate depends on the state of the economy in 2016

Bernie is making noises that he may run as an Independent .  I hope not

I hope there is a viable candidate in 2020 who is not Medicare eligible.

When will we baby boomers finally exit center stage?

LOST said:

When their motored walkers are running well

LOST said:

I hope someone will stop being ageist and start paying attention to the platform instead.  

hello author.

Are you aware that even if Hillary had used her state.gov email, the same issues of national security would have entailed?

state.gov addresses are not any more secure than your gmail account (or for you, probably an aol account. or maybe compuserv)

Hell, given the state of government IT, gmail is probably a lot more secure than state.gov.

State has a separate communication channel for classified information. That's why her email account was remarkably free of any classified information. (unfortunately, you can't control if the sender is following the rules, so you can end up getting a classified email by mistake. These are the 100-some-odd emails Comey found. )

So, I have presented you with a fact. What will you do with it? You have limited choices:

1. dispute my fact and prove me wrong

2. ignore my fact, because it intrudes on your beliefs.

3. alter your beliefs to reflect your new reality.

and, um, do you always refer to yourself in the 3rd person?

Who did you think you were posting as?

Now we have a plot!

author said: Actually author never implied that  Hillary and her thousands of e mails including a a few that must have been matters of National Security were part of any plot.  However since they could have been hacked by anyone with advanced IT skills like my neighbor across the hall.....they amounted to a deed of monumental stupidity and an incredible imperious attitude.  When you come down to it HRC and Trump are a matched pair.    Facts......funny thing about facts......they tend to change ......sometimes with time but always according to whom regurgitates them. And Trump need not thank me.........a nod from Bernie whom I met in Vermont while visiting my sister once and a wave of the hand from  Jill Stein will do..........hey if I could go neat and clean for Gene,  all things are possible

drummerboy said:

hello author.

Are you aware that even if Hillary had used her state.gov email, the same issues of national security would have entailed?

state.gov addresses are not any more secure than your gmail account (or for you, probably an aol account. or maybe compuserv)

Hell, given the state of government IT, gmail is probably a lot more secure than state.gov.

State has a separate communication channel for classified information. That's why her email account was remarkably free of any classified information. (unfortunately, you can't control if the sender is following the rules, so you can end up getting a classified email by mistake. These are the 100-some-odd emails Comey found. )

So, I have presented you with a fact. What will you do with it? You have limited choices:

Now we have a plot!
author said: Actually author never implied that  Hillary and her thousands of e mails including a a few that must have been matters of National Security were part of any plot.  However since they could have been hacked by anyone with advanced IT skills like my neighbor across the hall.....they amounted to a deed of monumental stupidity and an incredible imperious attitude.  When you come down to it HRC and Trump are a matched pair.    Facts......funny thing about facts......they tend to change ......sometimes with time but always according to whom regurgitates them. And Trump need not thank me.........a nod from Bernie whom I met in Vermont while visiting my sister once and a wave of the hand from  Jill Stein will do..........hey if I could go neat and clean for Gene,  all things are possible

Even assuming that everything you post is true.......doesn't it bother you that she was several times instructed by the State Dept not to use her own private server and yet went on her merry way continuing to do as she darn well pleased.  You never answered to the fact that she was using her post as Secretary of State to extort monies from visitors for the use of the Clinton Fund.  If she did that as President it would be  an impeachable offence.  Hey that would make two Clintons with that distinction.  Chelsea want to go for a full house?

LOST said:

Given the high self-regard of Baby Boomers, I expect that it will be awhile.

dave23 said:

LOST said:

Given the high self-regard of Baby Boomers, I expect that it will be awhile.

As one doddering, drooling entity who is on the leading edge of the BB generation,  I would like to remind you of a few things.  We brought into this world not only Etch a sketch and the Hula Hoop but also the miracle toy Slinky 

author said:

As one doddering, drooling entity who is on the leading edge of the BB generation,  I would like to remind you of a few things.  We brought into this world not only Etch a sketch and the Hula Hoop but also the miracle toy Slinky 

Not so fast, 1 DD NTT. The kids (not to mention the inventor) who made Slinky an instant smash upon its introduction at the Philadelphia Gimbels were all born before 1946.

Ah, so you chose choice 2!

What a surprise.

The fact I offered you is incredibly important for this issue, as it underlies the whole "national security" part of the accusations against her. Without the national security aspect, this whole issue is mostly dead.

But you don't actually care about the facts. You just enjoy the story.

author said:

drummerboy said:

hello author.

Now we have a plot!

Even assuming that everything you post is true.......doesn't it bother you that she was several times instructed by the State Dept not to use her own private server and yet went on her merry way continuing to do as she darn well pleased.  You never answered to the fact that she was using her post as Secretary of State to extort monies from visitors for the use of the Clinton Fund.  If she did that as President it would be  an impeachable offence.  Hey that would make two Clintons with that distinction.  Chelsea want to go for a full house?

hey author,

I bet you believe Hillary gave all of our uranium to the Russkies for a pile of rubles, right?

What an asset you are.

oh, don't confuse him with facts.

DaveSchmidt said:

author said:

Not so fast, 1 DD NTT. The kids (not to mention the inventor) who made Slinky an instant smash upon its introduction at the Philadelphia Gimbels were all born before 1946.

and doesn't anyone else care that author referred to himself in the 3rd person?

drummerboy said:

Chide us again for how wrong we are that Lewinsky was an intern at the time of the affair.

The Clintons held the Democratic Party hostage for 2 decades — and the sudden revisionism is inconveniently late

http://www.businessinsider.com/bill-clinton-hillary-revisionism-democrats-2017-11

excerpt:

". . .After finishing her service as secretary of state, Hillary Clinton made a set of decisions that would put Democrats in the ridiculous position of having to argue that it was appropriate and normal to spend a two-year hiatus before your presidential campaign giving high-dollar speeches to interest groups.

No, this is not something that "everybody does," goddammit! This buckraking behavior was highly bizarre — so bizarre, Yglesias has noted, that it led some people to assume Hillary was not going to seek the presidency after all.

When I complain about this stuff, this is usually where Clintons' defenders will say that she was running against Donald Trump. How can I complain about her financial conflicts of interest when her opponent was Trump?

This is absolutely the wrong question.

The right question is: How could Democrats possibly have been so stupid as to nominate a candidate who could not gain a clean advantage on independence from moneyed interests over Trump? Could they not find anyone who had not taken $675,000 in speaking fees from Goldman Sachs?"

nan said:

LOST said:

I hope someone will stop being ageist and start paying attention to the platform instead.  

I bet I'm much older than you.

It's time for a new generation.

drummerboy said:

Dude.........you rile pretty easily.............I'll bet a weather report that turns out wrong really sets you off

she was, perhaps an intern for two weeks. calling her a "20 year old intern", which is what the conventional wisdom says is the story, is merely attempt to make the whole thing more salacious.

but no mind - hardly analogous to the deep and numerous factual failings of author.

DaveSchmidt said:

drummerboy said:

Chide us again for how wrong we are that Lewinsky was an intern at the time of the affair.

you called yourself "author" in a post that you wrote.

I'm not riled - I'm suspicious.

author said:

drummerboy said:

Dude.........you rile pretty easily.............I'll bet a weather report that turns out wrong really sets you off

drummerboy said:

your point is??

author said:

http://www.quickanddirtytips.com/education/grammar/first-second-and-third-person?page=2

Read for content........the use of the third person form is done in academic writings.  Since I regard MOL and of course my writings as an instrument of educating our little corner of the planet my use of the third party is spot on.  I would write in Greek if I did not suspect that only three other members of MOL could read it.

DaveSchmidt said:

author said:

But when the invention proved such a success they were all made honorary members of the Baby Boom generation and presented with freshly dry cleaned Davy Crockett hats.

drummerboy said:

hey author,

I bet you believe Hillary gave all of our uranium to the Russkies for a pile of rubles, right?

What an asset you are.

You know I do so tire of the handful of MOLers who purport to read my mind and regurgitate their bile as if the thoughts or words were coming from me.  Curiously one seems to have fallen from the table.  I hope she is all right.

Anyway it was Bitcoins

So I guess you do believe the Uranium-One story then, huh?

Thought so.

author said:

drummerboy said:

hey author,

What an asset you are.

You know I do so tire of the handful of MOLers who purport to read my mind and regurgitate their bile as if the thoughts or words were coming from me.  Curiously one seems to have fallen from the table.  I hope she is all right.

Anyway it was Bitcoins

drummerboy said:

Thought so.

author said:

drummerboy said:

hey author,

What an asset you are.

Anyway it was Bitcoins

Clearly my satire was lost on you.  Never mind chop sticks......you are pounding those old drums with tooth picks

it was not lost, it was ignored as non-responsive.

author said:

drummerboy said:

Thought so.

author said:

drummerboy said:

hey author,

What an asset you are.

Anyway it was Bitcoins

Clearly my satire was lost on you.  Never mind chop sticks......you are pounding those old drums with tooth picks

drummerboy said:

it was not lost, it was ignored as non-responsive.

author said:

drummerboy said:

Thought so.

author said:

drummerboy said:

hey author,

What an asset you are.

Anyway it was Bitcoins

Sure

whatever.

Well, if you don't believe the uranium story, that would be quite a rare moment of mental clarity for you, and would not at all comport with your other positions regarding Hillary. So I'm figuring you're all in on this one too.

drummerboy said:

whatever.

Well, if you don't believe the uranium story, that would be quite a rare moment of mental clarity for you, and would not at all comport with your other positions regarding Hillary. So I'm figuring you're all in on this one too.

I'll bet you were a difficult child to toilet train.  You clearly   hold to   the right to

defecate out of every orifice wherever and whenever you so choose

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.