Tulsi: Trump: Stop hiding Saudi role in 911 and protecting Al Qaeda

Subtext:

Pauil supports bombing hospitals.

paulsurovell said:

sbenois said:

The good news is that Tulsi will now have time to go visit with Assad and come up with some new coordinates for his air force to use.

Subtext:

@sbenois wants to protect Al Qaeda, his regime-change heroes.

I'm disappointed that Mr. Sbenois didn't respond by referring to his favorite quote directed at Paul:

Blocking you. I just can't read your idiocy anymore. It makes my blood boil at your ignorance. It's not about regime change. It's about saving civilian lives. If you can not see that, you are more moronic and complicit than those you support.

— Janine di Giovanni (@janinedigi) June 7, 2019

Tulsi the Warmonger is going to write a book about her disastrous campaign.

https://www.amazon.com/Today-Day-Another-Political-Memoir/dp/1455542318

Chaper 7 (My Dinner With Bashar) is apparently going to have a picture of their dinner menu.

nohero said:

paulsurovell said:

sbenois said:

The good news is that Tulsi will now have time to go visit with Assad and come up with some new coordinates for his air force to use.

Subtext:

@sbenois wants to protect Al Qaeda, his regime-change heroes.

I'm disappointed that Mr. Sbenois didn't respond by referring to his favorite quote directed at Paul:

Blocking you. I just can't read your idiocy anymore. It makes my blood boil at your ignorance. It's not about regime change. It's about saving civilian lives. If you can not see that, you are more moronic and complicit than those you support.

— Janine di Giovanni (@janinedigi) June 7, 2019

So glad you remind us to ask why your mentor refuses to compliment Janine for her excellent article on Israeli war crimes against unarmed demonstrators in Gaza and the inhumane blockade which causes pain, suffering and death, especially for the children of Gaza.

sbenois said:

Chaper 7 (My Dinner With Bashar) is apparently going to have a picture of their dinner menu.

And surely there will be the pictures of the dinners that followed this

sbenois said:

And we need still shots of the pictures for the other Congressional members of Nancy's delegation

sbenois said:

And dinner pictures with the father would also be of great interest

sbenois said:

Looks like Raqqa. Maybe Gaza.

paulsurovell said:

sbenois said:

And we need still shots of the pictures for the other Congressional members of Nancy's delegation

From the narrative about that video of a 2007 meeting:

Speaking after her meetings, Pelosi said that Assad had assured her of his willingness to engage in peace talks with Israel.
She said she conveyed a message to Syria from Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert that Israel was in essence ready to resume talks as well.
She said and her accompanying members of Congress raised with Assad their concern about the Israeli soldiers captured by the Lebanese militant group Hezbollah and the Palestinian group Hamas.
The Californian Democrat has brushed off criticism from the Bush administration over her visit.
She pointed out that other members of Congress have visited Syria this month and argued that she aimed to initiate dialogue with Assad's government and try to change its behaviour.

The focus of the meeting was to encourage peace talks with Israel.  Nothing about encouraging Assad's attacks on his own civilian populations.

paulsurovell said:

And dinner pictures with the father would also be of great interest

Ohhh boy.  Can of worms there...

Let's not forget that before she became Tulsi the Warmonger, she was Tulsi the anti-LGBTQ crusader, standing with, and defending, her father's support for gay conversion therapy.

https://archkennedy.com/2019/01/14/lgbtq-hatred-is-alive-and-well-in-the-democrat-party/

Thank you for bringing that up.

sbenois said:

Ohhh boy.  Can of worms there...

Let's not forget that before she became Tulsi the Warmonger, she was Tulsi the anti-LGBTQ crusader, standing with, and defending, her father's support for gay conversion therapy.

https://archkennedy.com/2019/01/14/lgbtq-hatred-is-alive-and-well-in-the-democrat-party/

Thank you for bringing that up.

Let's not forget what New York's first LGBTQ member of Congress said:

nohero said:

The focus of the meeting was to encourage peace talks with Israel.  Nothing about encouraging Assad's attacks on his own civilian populations.

No, the smears against Nancy were the same as your smears against Tulsi. You are no different than the warmongers in the Bush administration and the New York Post.

Who else has grown to appreciate Tulsi the Warmonger's frequent appearances with Tucker Carlson?  It's so great to see that she is getting her message out there to her constituents.   

https://www.foxnews.com/media/tulsi-gabbard-on-dnc-debate-criteria-process-lacks-transparency

paulsurovell said:

nohero said:

No, the smears against Nancy were the same as your smears against Tulsi. You are no different than the warmongers in the Bush administration and the New York Post.

That's a terribly dishonest response to my post.  My comment was accurate, about the difference between Pelosi and Tulsi.  Anyone can see the dishonesty of your "Trumped up" (in every sense of that word) allegations that criticizing Tulsi's support of Assad is "no different than the warmongers" criticizing peace efforts between Israel and its neighbors.

sbenois said:

Who else has grown to appreciate Tulsi the Warmonger's frequent appearances with Tucker Carlson?  It's so great to see that she is getting her message out there to her constituents.   

https://www.foxnews.com/media/tulsi-gabbard-on-dnc-debate-criteria-process-lacks-transparency

None is so blind as he who has been duped by Tulsi's con job. 

nohero said:

paulsurovell said:

nohero said:

That's a terribly dishonest response to my post.  My comment was accurate, about the difference between Pelosi and Tulsi.  Anyone can see the dishonesty of your "Trumped up" (in every sense of that word) allegations that criticizing Tulsi's support of Assad is "no different than the warmongers" criticizing peace efforts between Israel and its neighbors.

There are obvious lies in both of your posts:

(1) "encouraging Assad's attacks on his own civilian populations"

(2) "Tulsi's support of Assad"

And your lies are reflected in the NY Post picture (lie #2) and the caption of the Bush admin statement (lie#1)

Both Pelosi and Tulsi met with Assad to seek peace. And those opposing both sets of talks were/are warmongers. In Pelosi's case they opposed talks with Assad to end the Israel-Palestinian conflict. in Tulsi's case they oppose talks with Assad to end the US-supported regime-change war against him. You fall firmly into the second category.

nohero said:

sbenois said:

None is so blind as he who has been duped by Tulsi's con job. 

Not surprising that someone who plans to sit out the election opposes the basic premise that Democrats need to nominate someone who can win over Republican voters.

I've given you a short list of the @nohero heroes who have appeared on Tucker's show, but in fact there is at least one Democrat on virtually every Tucker show.

Perhaps the reason for @nohero's fixation on Tucker Carlson is his resentment of Tucker's take-down of John Bolton, whose genocidal sanctions against Venezuela are one of @nohero's guiding lights

Very troubling to see that our Be About Peacenik has now turned the page to become a bloodthirsty warmonger like his heroes Tulsi, Assad and Putin.

sbenois said:

Very troubling to see that our Be About Peacenik has now turned the page to become a bloodthirsty warmonger like his heroes Tulsi, Assad and Putin.

I know you'd like me to join the Sbenois Al Qaeda Fan Club, but like Tulsi, I'm against regime-change war in Syria and I want the US to get out and stop protecting your Al Qaeda regime-change-fighter heroes.

Poor Pauil.   Demented as ever.

paulsurovell said:

Both Pelosi and Tulsi met with Assad to seek peace. And those opposing both sets of talks were/are warmongers. In Pelosi's case they opposed talks with Assad to end the Israel-Palestinian conflict. in Tulsi's case they oppose talks with Assad to end the US-supported regime-change war against him. You fall firmly into the second category.

Intellectually dishonest conflating of two different conflicts.  Pelosi went to talk peace between Israel and its Arab neighbors.  Tulsi went to talk about supporting the Assad regime against Syrians seeking its ouster. Huge difference, and the two should not be discussed as if they are the same or even remotely similar.

paulsurovell said:

sbenois said:

Subtext:

@sbenois loves Al Qaeda so much he doesn't believe they would do this: https://mfa.gov.il/MFA/ForeignPolicy/Terrorism/Pages/Hamas-uses-hospitals-and-ambulances-for-military-terrorist-purposes.aspx

Two thoughts:

1.  Paul is citing an Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs justification for airstrikes in Gaza.  If he's going to do that, he probably should give up continuing to badger Mr. Sbenois to comment on those.

2.  Hamas in not Al Qaeda.   Only people who want to use 9/11 to support repression of Palestinians would make Paul's type of argument.

nohero said:

paulsurovell said:

Intellectually dishonest conflating of two different conflicts.  Pelosi went to talk peace between Israel and its Arab neighbors.  Tulsi went to talk about supporting the Assad regime against Syrians seeking its ouster. Huge difference, and the two should not be discussed as if they are the same or even remotely similar.

Tulsi opposes US regime-change wars especially when the agent of regime-change is Al Qaeda, as it is in Syria. Her purpose in going to Syria -- similar to Pelosi's -- was to find ways to achieve peace, which requires ending US support for the Al Qaeda fighters. Tulsi is smeared for opposing US support for Al Qaeda in Syria by warmongers who support our regime-change efforts in the same hysterical, demagogic way that Pelosi was smeared by the NY Post and Bush administration. Warmongers then, warmongers now.

Tulsi's report on returning from Syria:

Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard Returns From Syria with Renewed Calls: End Regime Change War in Syria Now
January 25, 2017   Press Release

Washington, DC
—Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard (HI-02) returned to Washington, DC after a week-long visit to Damascus, Aleppo, and Beirut to see and hear firsthand the impact of the war in Syria directly from the Syrian people. She heard stories of suffering, pain, courage and hope from people all across the country. She met with refugees, Syrian opposition leaders who led protests in 2011, widows and family members of Syrians fighting alongside groups like al-Qaeda, as well as those fighting on the side of the government. The Congresswoman also met with Lebanon’s newly-elected President Aoun and Prime Minister Hariri, U.S. Ambassador to Lebanon Elizabeth Richard, Syrian President Assad, Grand Mufti Hassoun, Archbishop Denys Antoine Chahda of Syrian Catholic Church of Aleppo, humanitarian workers, students, small business owners, and more.

Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard released the following statement upon her return:

“My visit to Syria has made it abundantly clear: Our counterproductive regime change war does not serve America’s interest, and it certainly isn’t in the interest of the Syrian people.

“As I visited with people from across the country, and heard heartbreaking stories of how this war has devastated their lives, I was asked, ‘Why is the United States and its allies helping al-Qaeda and other terrorist groups try to take over Syria? Syria did not attack the United States. Al-Qaeda did.’ I had no answer.

“I return to Washington, DC with even greater resolve to end our illegal war to overthrow the Syrian government. I call upon Congress and the new Administration to answer the pleas of the Syrian people immediately and support the Stop Arming Terrorists Act. We must stop directly and indirectly supporting terrorists—directly by providing weapons, training and logistical support to rebel groups affiliated with al-Qaeda and ISIS; and indirectly through Saudi Arabia, the Gulf States, and Turkey, who, in turn, support these terrorist groups. We must end our war to overthrow the Syrian government and focus our attention on defeating al-Qaeda and ISIS.

“From Iraq to Libya and now in Syria, the U.S. has waged wars of regime change, each resulting in unimaginable suffering, devastating loss of life, and the strengthening of groups like al-Qaeda and ISIS.

“Originally, I had no intention of meeting with Assad, but when given the opportunity, I felt it was important to take it. I think we should be ready to meet with anyone if there’s a chance it can help bring about an end to this war, which is causing the Syrian people so much suffering.

“The U.S. must stop supporting terrorists who are destroying Syria and her people. The U.S. and other countries fueling this war must stop immediately. We must allow the Syrian people to try to recover from this terrible war.”

nohero said:

paulsurovell said:

sbenois said:

Subtext:

@sbenois loves Al Qaeda so much he doesn't believe they would do this: https://mfa.gov.il/MFA/ForeignPolicy/Terrorism/Pages/Hamas-uses-hospitals-and-ambulances-for-military-terrorist-purposes.aspx

Two thoughts:

1.  Paul is citing an Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs justification for airstrikes in Gaza.  If he's going to do that, he probably should give up continuing to badger Mr. Sbenois to comment on those.

Wrong. It's a justification for Israeli airstrikes on hospitals in Gaza because they are used for military purposes by Hamas.

nohero said:

2.  Hamas in not Al Qaeda.   Only people who want to use 9/11 to support repression of Palestinians would make Paul's type of argument.

Yes, Hamas is not Al Qaeda. Al Qaeda is much more extreme and fanatical than Hamas and much more willing to do what Hamas is accused of by the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs, regarding the use of hospitals and other medical facilities for military purposes.

Why do you think the US destroyed every hospital in Raqqa, Syria, except one?

Large United Arab Emirates delegation attends trade fair in Syria. Will the US accuse them of "supporting Assad" and impose sanctions?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-syria-emirates/uae-firms-scout-trade-at-syria-fair-defying-u-s-pressure-idUSKCN1VL0HB

Urgent meeting at DNC headquarters!

We have to stop Tulsi Gabbard from getting into the third debate!!!!!!!!

Who?

Meeting adjourned.

paulsurovell said:

Tulsi opposes US regime-change wars especially when the agent of regime-change is Al Qaeda, as it is in Syria. Her purpose in going to Syria -- similar to Pelosi's -- was to find ways to achieve peace, which requires ending US support for the Al Qaeda fighters. Tulsi is smeared for opposing US support for Al Qaeda in Syria by warmongers who support our regime-change efforts in the same hysterical, demagogic way that Pelosi was smeared by the NY Post and Bush administration. Warmongers then, warmongers now.

Pelosi went because she supports peace between Israel and Syria.  

Tulsi went because she supports Assad's bombing of his own cities.  Always has.

Her "anti-interventionist" line is a con job.  You're a chump if you don't see that.

nohero said:

paulsurovell said:

Pelosi went because she supports peace between Israel and Syria.  

Tulsi went because she supports Assad's bombing of his own cities.  Always has.

Her "anti-interventionist" line is a con job.  You're a chump if you don't see that.

With Syria, as with Venezuela, there are words that you cannot say because they undermine your position.

Here they are -- Regime-Change Wars, Al Qaeda, Trump.

Tulsi went to Syria because she wanted to see the reality of the US regime-change war being fought by Al Qaeda, under the command of Trump.  Tulsi opposes regime-change wars, especially when the wars are fought by Al Qaeda.

You are pro-interventionist which means pro-regime change, which is why you hate and lie about what Tulsi stands for. Why don't you just come out of your newly-adopted neocon closet and admit what you've become?

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Sponsored Business

Find Business

Advertisement

Advertise here!