Tulsi: Trump: Stop hiding Saudi role in 911 and protecting Al Qaeda

paulsurovell said:

Here's a better to link to Barack Obama's Time magazine essay which heaps gushing praise on Indian PM Modi, far beyond anything that Tulsi has said. This one includes the title: "India's reformer-in-chief" as well as Obama's byline.

Thanks again to @sbenois for calling attention to Tulsi's "welcome" to PM Modi so we can see that it's another example where she "exempifies the Democratic Party's values" as former DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Shultz said when Tulsi was unanimously elected vice chair of the DNC.

In contrast, to state the obvious, our resident Tulsi haters @sbenois and @nohero do not share the Party's values:

Two thoughts:

1.  Pointing to a puff piece written for the 2015 "Time's 100 Most Influential People" issue is a great example of False Obama Equivalence.

2.  Nobody is stupid enough to believe that Wasserman Schultz was referring to Tulsi's Islamophobia as a "Democratic Party value".

ridski said:

Would it help if I said the only reason I opened this thread is because I saw you posted in it, nohero?

I'm touched.

paulsurovell said:

Thanks again to @sbenois for calling attention to Tulsi's "welcome" to PM Modi so we can see that it's another example where she "exempifies the Democratic Party's values" as former DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Shultz said when Tulsi was unanimously elected vice chair of the DNC.

Wasserman Schultz’s actual quote about Gabbard: “Her dedication to public service showcases the best of our party’s values.”

The slate of vice chairs was uncontested and approved by consent.

DaveSchmidt said:

paulsurovell said:

Wasserman Schultz’s actual quote about Gabbard: “Her dedication to public service showcases the best of our party’s values.”

As if actual quotes and context proves a point.

With all of the evidence posted above, one can only wonder why Pauil so vocally supports a woman who is a political opportunist, a warmonger,a supporter of bombing hospitals,  a dinner guest of Assad and Adelson, a woman who is loved by Neo-Nazis, a woman who is (allegedly) no longer homophobic...etc. etc. etc.

Why?  

Oh right, because Tulsi Gabbard is a supporter of Putin - and in Pauil's eyes, anyone who is a supporter of Russia gets a free pass.

Because...it's always...

Be About Russia.

sbenois said:

Tulsi the Warmonger, Loved by Neo-Nazis Everywhere!

https://jewishinsider.com/2019/08/neo-nazis-boast-we-got-tulsi-in-the-debates/

@sbenois now relying on claims by Neo-Nazis. Sinking lower and lower.

DaveSchmidt said:

paulsurovell said:

Do you have the full speech?

The fact that Tulsi was not contested by anyone in the Party is an even stronger endorsement of her views.

nohero said:

ridski said:

Would it help if I said the only reason I opened this thread is because I saw you posted in it, nohero?

I'm touched.

So he's actually reading the thread. Is that so, @ridski?

nohero said:

paulsurovell said:

Here's a better to link to Barack Obama's Time magazine essay which heaps gushing praise on Indian PM Modi, far beyond anything that Tulsi has said. This one includes the title: "India's reformer-in-chief" as well as Obama's byline.

In contrast, to state the obvious, our resident Tulsi haters @sbenois and @nohero do not share the Party's values:

Two thoughts:

1.  Pointing to a puff piece written for the 2015 "Time's 100 Most Influential People" issue is a great example of False Obama Equivalence.

2.  Nobody is stupid enough to believe that Wasserman Schultz was referring to Tulsi's Islamophobia as a "Democratic Party value".

(1) Now you are doubting Pres. Obama's sincerity. Very disrespectful. But not surprising for someone who trashes Democratic Party values as noted above.

(2) (a) You conflate Tulsi's condemnation of Wahhabism and Salafism with Islam. That is a smear against Islam.

(b) Tulsi's views on the connection of Wahhabism and Salafism was in the public record when Schultz said Tulsi exemplies Democratic Party values.

Pauil on a brand spankin' new gallop in the hopes that people want PB&J sandwiches to play with him.

No one does.   

sbenois said:

With all of the evidence posted above, one can only wonder why Pauil so vocally supports a woman who is a political opportunist, a warmonger,a supporter of bombing hospitals,  a dinner guest of Assad and Adelson, a woman who is loved by Neo-Nazis, a woman who is (allegedly) no longer homophobic...etc. etc. etc.

Why?  

Oh right, because Tulsi Gabbard is a supporter of Putin - and in Pauil's eyes, anyone who is a supporter of Russia gets a free pass.

Because...it's always...

Be About Russia.

Again, I want to thank you for promoting Tulsi with every one of these clumsy, blunder-filled attacks that you've made.

But there's still an important question that still needs to be answered: Why are you so reticent about your hero Janine di Giovanni's excellent article about Israeli war crimes against unarmed demonstrators in Gaza, as well as Israel's blockade that causes extreme suffering for the people of Gaza, especially children? Is it because you are a cheerleader for these war crimes as you were for the Bush-Cheney war crimes in Iraq?

As president of the MOL Janine Fan Club, your silence is shocking. Why don't you tell your gofer to post something for you?

On another occasion, we can make a connection between all of this and your preference for Trump over Bernie and presumably Tulsi. There are a lot of sick attitudes in there to unravel.

paulsurovell said:

(1) Now you are doubting Pres. Obama's sincerity. Very disrespectful. But not surprising for someone who trashes Democratic Party values as noted above.

(2) (a) You conflate Tulsi's condemnation of Wahhabism and Salafism with Islam. That is a smear against Islam.

(b) Tulsi's views on the connection of Wahhabism and Salafism was in the public record when Schultz said Tulsi exemplies Democratic Party values.

That's gaslighting in order to manufacture something to voice "outrage" about.  As I often write, since this is a message board other people can see the posts preceding your post which pretends that they're not there.

paulsurovell said:

sbenois said:

Why?  

Because...it's always...

Be About Russia.

Again, I want to thank you for promoting Tulsi with every one of these clumsy, blunder-filled attacks that you've made.

But there's still an important question that still needs to be answered: Why are you so reticent about your hero Janine di Giovanni's excellent article about Israeli war crimes against unarmed demonstrators in Gaza, as well as Israel's blockade that causes extreme suffering for the people of Gaza, especially children? Is it because you are a cheerleader for these war crimes as you were for the Bush-Cheney war crimes in Iraq?

As president of the MOL Janine Fan Club, your silence is shocking. Why don't you tell your gofer to post something for you?

On another occasion, we can make a connection between all of this and your preference for Trump over Bernie and presumably Tulsi. There are a lot of sick attitudes in there to unravel.

Thank you for your continuing lunacy.  It continues to give me great joy knowing that you are so needy.

sbenois said:

Thank you for your continuing lunacy.  It continues to give me great joy knowing that you are so needy.

And you give me great joy in lobbing softballs at Tulsi Gabbard. Please continue, you are doing her a great service.

sbenois said:

Tulsi the Warmonger...Special Wolf in Sheep's Clothing Edition:

"

Ettinger also had choice words for Gabbard. “Personally I don’t like Gabbard one bit, I think her anti-imperialism is phony, politically calculating, and not principled,” he said in an email to Splinter. He added that Gravel “likes what he’s seen of Gabbard, but I don’t think he’s seen much of who she actually is.”

"

https://splinternews.com/gravel-campaign-says-tulsi-gabbard-wants-his-endorsemen-1836919500?utm_medium=sharefromsite&utm_source=splinter_copy&utm_campaign=top

Update on one of @sbenois's laughable attacks. Gravel is supporting both Tulsi and Bernie, despite the confusion reported from his press secretary.

Update on Pauil's inability to read:

He added that Gravel “likes what he’s seen of Gabbard

DUH.

sbenois said:

Update on Pauil's inability to read:

He added that Gravel “likes what he’s seen of Gabbard

DUH.

So it was pro-Tulsi all along! Thanks for your help.

Congratulations on demonstrating that you are a twisted ball of lunacy.     

Did anyone come over and eat your PB&J sandwiches with you today?  Or was it another day without a play date?

Perhaps you  should ask Janine to come over?   Oh right.   Sorry I forgot.

sbenois said:

Congratulations on demonstrating that you are a twisted ball of lunacy.     

Did anyone come over and eat your PB&J sandwiches with you today?  Or was it another day without a play date?

Perhaps you  should ask Janine to come over?   Oh right.   Sorry I forgot.

You mentioned Janine but you neglected to compliment her for writing about Israeli war crimes against unarmed protesters in Gaza and its blockade which causes extreme suffering among Gazans, especially children. A missed opportunity, but perhaps you will do it now.

Aww Pauil, still looking for a playdate for his latest adventure to nowhere.

sbenois said:

Aww Pauil, still looking for a playdate for his latest adventure to nowhere.

You've invested a lot into boosting Tulsi and I want you to know that it's much appreciated. Keep 'em coming, I can't wait for the next installment.

Tulsi the Warmonger  Hired a Russian Agent to Shut Down the Reporting Among Hawaii's Free Press!

Have to wonder why Team GASP (Gabbard-Assad-Surovell-Putin) was so concerned about keeping the press at arm's length.

Likely related to her close knit relationship with Shelly Adelson and their joint love for shutting down online gambling in a bid to line Shelley's pockets (and no doubt hers as well.)

http://www.hawaiifreepress.com/ArticlesMain/tabid/56/ID/20879/Tulsi-Gabbard-Hires-Russian-Agent-to-Keep-Hawaii-Media-in-Check.aspx

paulsurovell said:

Not on me. Couldn’t have been easier to find online, though.

Tulsi the Warmonger: Special Harassing the Free Press Supplementary Edition:

Ugly stuff here.  Tulsi seems to run a cult.

http://www.hawaiifreepress.com/ArticlesMain/tabid/56/ID/20612/DDOS-Attack-on-Hawaii-Free-Presstied-to-Gabbards-Cult.aspx

DaveSchmidt said:

paulsurovell said:

Not on me. Couldn’t have been easier to find online, though.

I can't recall another time you didn't post a link on request. i guess there's always a first time.

sbenois said:

Tulsi the Warmonger  Hired a Russian Agent to Shut Down the Reporting Among Hawaii's Free Press!

Have to wonder why Team GASP (Gabbard-Assad-Surovell-Putin) was so concerned about keeping the press at arm's length.

Likely related to her close knit relationship with Shelly Adelson and their joint love for shutting down online gambling in a bid to line Shelley's pockets (and no doubt hers as well.)

http://www.hawaiifreepress.com/ArticlesMain/tabid/56/ID/20879/Tulsi-Gabbard-Hires-Russian-Agent-to-Keep-Hawaii-Media-in-Check.aspx

Let me know when Shelly endorses Tulsi.

sbenois said:

Tulsi the Warmonger: Special Harassing the Free Press Edition:

http://hawaiifreepress.com/ArticlesMain/tabid/56/ID/21739/categoryId/114/Open-Letter-from-Journalist-Harassed-by-Tulsi-Gabbard.aspx

Hmmm. Slowness in downloading articles . . . and they "know" why . . . 

paulsurovell said:

The fact that Tulsi was not contested by anyone in the Party is an even stronger endorsement of her views.

After reading up a little on who makes up the DNC and how its vice chairs are selected, I think it’s safe for me to laugh at this now.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.