There Is Strangeness In The Universe archived

BB--I didn't find the mom one funny at all! Wait a minute, I need to go see if my children are still here, I think they may be hungry. BRB

And Phil, what Mary said, why does Fishy have feet?

you never heard of fishfeet?

Scarlett and Marylargo,

Haven't you heard of Darwinism? Fishy is evolving. :wink:

OS,

"Said the spider to the fly." :rolling: :rolling::rolling:

[edited BOTR]

PhilC - You are the best. Thank you. :rainbow:

If fishy grows feet, will he be a frog?

Now, PhilC, I am even deeper in love with you.

How would you feel about flooding your building? Would you do that for me?

Posted By: Somethingz FishyNow, PhilC, I am even deeper in love with you.

How would you feel about flooding your building? Would you do that for me?

No can do. Against Federal Regulations, it's a protected site. Just isn't going to work out. You'll have to move on, Little Fishy. Go find an Orca or something. Forget get about me and my white columns. :wink:

Posted By: marylagoPhilC - You are the best. Thank you.

If fishy grows feet, will he be a frog?

That would be the next step up the chain. (never did understand that -- why evolving feet was considered to be moving up the chain of evolution. Sounds species xenophobic to me. :wink:

Dear Fishy,

I don't know how I can tell you this. Maybe our different worlds were never meant to be . Any way, I need to tell you that there is another. Someone I recently met on-line. I'd like you to meet her of course, someday. I hope we can continue to be friends. My new friend, Taj.

whatever the two of you do, don't take it to the reservation. fish looking at buildings in public is revolting.

i love how i'm just a big rock. actually, it is very appropriate as people have told me that i am their rock. funny how things work out. i picked stonehenge because it was evocative of oldstone.

Nance, are you sure they haven't told you that you're as thick as a rock? :wink:

no, they use thick to describe other things about me.

New Thread: Demented Carnivorous Squirrel

I've made the big time!!!!!
:jumping:

Thank you for that one Phil you are great!!!

I'm humbled and awed....

hysterical.

Phil -You are a genius!

How about passing the 10,000 post mark ?

that oughta be a good one!

Phil...these are GREAT!!! Keep them coming!!!

pippi,

Re: 10,000 post mark. Been there, done that. See the one for Mom on the computer (Page three) that is dedicated to Scarlet. You know that there will be weekly tests. So take notes. :rolling::rolling::rolling:

[edited BOTR]

Thread: Wicked Tickets

Thread: Cars Blasting Loud Music

DOH! I didn't make the connection. thanks. I'll try to keep up!

Wicked Tickets made me laugh out loud :thumbup:

You can not reply as this discussion is Closed!