The MOL "Free to a Good Home" (Freecycle) Thread

FREE basketball backboard. It needs a net and the pole. 

Ree pair of swim fins.  Dusty but easily washed. 

free upright PIANO 

Great condition. PM me if interested 

I have a KnitPicks yarn winder free for any knitter who would like to claim it.

Jerseyperson said:
Ree pair of swim fins.  Dusty but easily washed. 

are these still avail?

yes. Swim fins are available. PM. Menfor address if you want them. 

Free Wurlitzer upright piano. Great condition. Don't let the surroundings in the photo fool you - we moved it to the garage because we don't have room for it. Original matching bench included!

Doris,

My name and telephone number are in your Messages in-box.

TomR

Tom_R said:
Doris,
My name and telephone number are in your Messages in-box.
TomR

Hi Tom. PM me and I’ll give you my info. No rush on picking it up. We can figure out a timeframe that works for you!

doris,

I sent another PM a short while ago.

TomR

TAKEN

Children Playing man.  Has sand in bottom so it won't tip over.

RichardR said:
Children Playing man.  Has sand in bottom so it won't tip over.

I’d love this!  I’ll PM you.  

Alive! Children's Vitamins. Rejected by my kids. Opened with two missing.  

I have 10 of these light bulbs.

lacrosse rebounder available.  

Also ironing board 

Portable a/c by honeywell.  Never used. It is heavy. 

Pick up in south orange.  Message me if interested

Moving and happy to offer these to anyone interested.  All are in nice condition and are currently used in my house.  We are downsizing by 1000 SF and just can't use them:

light pine writing desk (46"w X 24" depth from wall)-- legs unscrew for easy moving; chest and dresser, Office desk with X-legs (48"w X 24" depth from wall) --legs can come off for moving;    small (apt.size)  breakfront/bookcase (42"w X 16" depth from wall X 69" H), Bernhardt dining room breakfront --really a beautiful piece, lighted, comes apart into 2 pieces for moving ( 65"w X 17" depth from wall X 80" H ), 6 ladder back chairs with wicker/rattan type seats. sorry if the pictures aren't rotated correctly.  Message me if you are interested.   More to come...   Dressers, both desks are TAKEN. Chairs claimed . Large and small breakfronts still AVAILABLE

sent a PM re the smaller breakfront. Does that one separate into two pieces? 

2 white bookcases and file cabinet on wheels. Couch 83" X  38" from Jennifer house (not sleeper).  3 years old.  In good shape but has been used in our basement family room. Bookcases and couch TAKEN

what are the sizes of the bookcases, please

I'm interested in black, wicker bottom chairs. 

responded to your message

@msrgardner

We'd love the light pine desk!  I've PM'd you.

We would love the office desk with the x legs. I have PM’d you.

Can anyone use some light bulbs? We just switched over to using LED bulbs and have about sixteen old bulbs that still work.  I was going to recycle them, but if someone can use them, I’ll gladly drop them off. 

Metal twin bed frame with white upholstered headboard in great shape available.  

Also wood twin bed frame with slats (no boxspring needed).  Light wood , in good shape, and very functional and sturdy . great for a little boy's room (or girl's room too!) . Send message if you want either or both 

TWIN FRAME and HEADBOARD taken.  Wooden bedframe still available 

Free to a good home. Housebroken, up to date on all shots. Get ahead of the game for Halloween decorations!

Shouldn’t that be in Pets category?

TAKEN - Wicker loveseat, chair and ottoman.  The set is needs some repair.  Cushions included.  They would have to be reupholstered.  It is on curb now for pickup by WM in the morning.  91 Jefferson. Cross posted on Craigslist.  

jamie said:
I have 10 of these light bulbs.

@jamie - I'm curious why you are giving them away ... do they not fit your fixtures or ??  

I may be interested, but I know I tried a "modern" (LED or similar) flood bulb in my front porch flood light fixture at some point a couple of years ago and it didn't fit.  But I don't think it looked like yours.

I upgraded to LEDs.  I use them in my basement fixtures which are like recessed housing cans.  

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Latest Jobs

Help Wanted

Advertisement

Advertise here!