The MOL "Free to a Good Home" (Freecycle) Thread

Anyone want this kitchen table set, there is a little wear and tear (bench not included)

Elfa wire baskets and frame (I have two two-story frames).

Melamine shelves (5) with brackets and two wall thingies. 48 inches wide.

Ottoman on wheels. 

Round occasional table. Sturdy but top is water damaged. Potential as a chalk paint project. 

Pottery Barn coffee table circa 1995 in light oak. Weighs a ton but in decent shape. 

Grundig short wave radio. 

Vintage Bose speakers in need of repair. 

j_r We'd love the shortwave radio.  I'll PM you.

Can I come have a look at the coffee table?

Can I come have a look at the coffee table?

Next on the radio please! Sentyou a pm

Interested in the kitchen table! Sent you a message @mem

@Coffeegretchen - I found out my new kitchen set is not coming for another few weeks, so I will repost then.

Ok, I had a question though - when you say "bench not included" do you mean the small bench in the front of the photo or the larger bench in the back? Both? 

Yes, the small bench is not included.

Curb alert - FREE!

Two (faded) purple flip-out chairs and one portable air conditioner (needs coolant or possibly other repair, but ran and cooled slightly when last used.) AC vent/connectors in bag duct taped to unit. I have a user manual somewhere and will provide it upon request, but cannot find it tonight.

There is also a broken storm door there, but you don’t want that.

To be picked up by WI early tomorrow (Saturday) AM in bulk pickup. PM me for address.

ETA - Chairs have been taken.

ETA 2 - AC taken.

Basketball backboard. Available in South Orange driveway. 

Mission style solid oak entertainment center

Overall 67 3/4” w x 57 1/4” h x 26” d
TV space 38” w x 35” h x 22” d
Solid doors to hide TV.  TV space includes area for 2 accessories.  2 drawers under TV space.  Glass door displays memorabilia on 3 shelves.  Space for DVDs or CDs hidden under shelves.
VERY heavy as it is solid oak but only one stair to navigate to get it out of the house.

PM if interested!

Ceramic goose and dog.  Probably from Columbia.  Pick-up on Essex Avenue.

Microwave: 

20.75 wide

11 high

17 deep

It works, sometimes the buttons aren't responsive, but would probably be a simple fix at One Stop Repairs - if this happens.

We recently bought a new one - so we have no need for this.

Microwave Cart

Sturdy,solid wood.  29 inches wide x 36 inches high.

CharBroil gas grill and cover.  In good working condition (at least the last time it was used).  Does not come with the gas.  This isn't as heavy as it looks, and should easily fit in an SUV. 

Wagner Steam Cleaner.  Works and has many attachments and wands.  

I would like the steamer.  I pm.d.

@RichardR,

Any chance the grill cover(only) is still avaible?  Our grill is larger but lacks a cover.

Thanks

@RichardR - If you still have the grill and are going to discard it, we could really use some parts from it.  We have the same exact grill but our heat deflector is rusting out and the metal wire rack on top is missing from our unit.  Please let me know if you’d be interested in free-cycling parts.  Thank you! 

@Apollo_T and @Sweetsnuggles   I am happy to split the grill and cover up between the two of you.  SweetSnuggles, you should know that the heat shield is not in pristine condition.  I took a look at it and it does have rust on it.  No holes or rusting through, but not perfect either.  

THANKS, @RichardR

Please PM pickup info.

@RichardR - thank you!  I can pick up tomorrow if that’s convenient for you.  Please PM address and time that’s good for you. 

Free: Swingset slide. Please take it before container day tomorrow. It's a usable slide. I would hate to see it go into a landfill.

Free: Brown Leather Couch.  Large sofa. The bonded leather is coming off of the seat cushions. You will need to use a slip-cover or blanket. The foam cushions are still supportive.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.