The MOL "Free to a Good Home" (Freecycle) Thread

front door and a matching back door - leaded glass inserts 

pick up in Denville

Brother MFC-J6920DW all-in-one Printer/Fax/Scanner/Copier that needs repair. It has auto document feed, 2-sided color/B&W printing and multi-page copy/scan capability and handles paper size up to 11x17. Wireless and wired networking capability built in.

While I am pretty sure that it is repairable, we have purchased a new one instead. IF you succeed in getting it working, an appropriate donation to the Prospect Church Rummage Sale would be appreciated, but optional in keeping with the requirements of this discussion. If not, we will take it back to go to Electronics Recycling. I just hate to throw it out in case the repair is easy for someone so inclined.

Also posted in Facebook SOMA SWAP.

Canon MX700 -- Yes, another Copier, Printer, Scanner, Fax Machine.  All functions on it work, but when printing in color it has bars of light and dark across the page.  Apparently, this means it needs a new print head.  We do a lot of graphics printing, so we went ahead and got a higher end color printer.  If you're only going to print black and white documents, this might be fine for you.  Scanning, faxing, copying all work fine, too, except for the bars on color copies.

Can anybody be use some New Yorker and National Geographic magazines? I have all issues from 2017.  I plan to put them in the recycle bin on Monday if no one is interested. 

New Brainy Bucks voice activated safe toy. Suitable for 5+ year old children.  

Also a box of candles - three are new - two have been lit.  Spruce and Eucalyptus scents. 

Please PM me.  I can drop off locally while running errands this afternoon. 

Free kitchen items

Easy Wyoming area porch pickup.

1. Two 13-inch springform pans, used once or possibly never.

2. Four rectangular peppermint bark tins, good for cookies.

3. Crockpot in good working condition but knob missing (easy to turn) and handles cracked. Includes manual.

4. NEST fragrance diffuser, Tarragon and Ivy. Brand new but the scent is not for me.

5. Six three-compartment containers in sturdy plastic, six lids in different colors. Great for packing lunch.

6. Glass turntable for microwave.

slide carousels, empty, in boxes, about 30 of them. keep em out of the landfill for me and Mother Earth!

TAKEN Poker set in box fitted with two decks of cards (one unsealed) and chips.

Just sent a pm about the poker set.

CLAIMED Picnic backpack. 

This was a promotional item I got free and used once. Backpack with picnic blanket, insulated wine bottle pocket, food compartment, salt and pepper shakers, plastic dishes, dining implements, cutting board, etc. etc.  Provide your own bottle opener. Pictures follow.

GONE Office chair. Black good-condition Staples issue chair is on my porch for a Vietnam vets pickup tomorrow but it's yours if you want it. PM me.

TAKEN Corkboard. New, unused, in original packaging. 18 by 22 inches. 

@j_r  Would love the cork board.

@j_r - I’d love the picnic backpack.  I’ll PM you. 

j_r said:

Picnic backpack. 

This was a promotional item I got free and used once. Backpack with picnic blanket, insulated wine bottle pocket, food compartment, salt and pepper shakers, plastic dishes, dining implements, cutting board, etc. etc.  Provide your own bottle opener. Pictures follow.

CROSS POST     With the ISO thread

I need a working HD dvd player w/ remote.  My remote doesn’t work and there’s no way to tell if it’s the remote or the player that’s at fault.  If you have a working dust collecting dvd player PLEASE— PM me thanks.

Coffin style HD shipping cartons available, great for seasonal storage (clothes, Xmas ornaments, or whatever) or for moving.

Coffin style = removable lid, with sides that cover the lower half fully.  Boxes are 48-60" long, 14-20" wide and 8-14" tall.

If interested, please send me a PM.

@tomcat

I'll take some shipping cartons if they haven't been claimed yet.  I'll send a PM.

Craft supplies:

Shoebox full of rubber stamps including letters, numbers, pictures, snowflakes, party invitation template, etc. They need a scrub with Windex or vinegar.

Little set of sushi erasers

Plastic pencil box of colored pencils and sharpener

X-acto craft knife handle (no blades)

Hole punch, round. Why do I have four?

CLAIMED Glue gun and cartridges

CLAIMED Paintbrushes -- school quality, nothing nice or fancy

I'd like the glue gun and cartridges if no one else beat me to them!

Also, approximately how many paint brushes do you have? If less than six, I'll take those off your hands as well.

@foxychica I DMed you. Take any brushes you like.

@j_r I responded re pickup info

sac said:

Brother MFC-J6920DW all-in-one Printer/Fax/Scanner/Copier that needs repair. It has auto document feed, 2-sided color/B&W printing and multi-page copy/scan capability and handles paper size up to 11x17. Wireless and wired networking capability built in.

While I am pretty sure that it is repairable, we have purchased a new one instead. IF you succeed in getting it working, an appropriate donation to the Prospect Church Rummage Sale would be appreciated, but optional in keeping with the requirements of this discussion. If not, we will take it back to go to Electronics Recycling. I just hate to throw it out in case the repair is easy for someone so inclined.

Also posted in Facebook SOMA SWAP.

Still available 

(We were out of town for the holiday weekend, so we still haven't made it to Electronics Recycling.)

j_r Would love the rest of the craft supplies. I PM'd you.  Thanks!

@j_r I pm'd you about brushes and glue gun/cartridges

free West Elm couch. Grey canvas. Great condition. Comes with brown ultra-suede cover. PM me if interested. 

dorisday said:

free West Elm couch. Grey canvas. Great condition. Comes with brown ultra-suede cover. PM me if interested. 

I would LOVE the couch please!

@dorisday -any chance the couch is still available?

Free couch. Needs cushions and perhaps a cover. It’s free and originally from Domain. 

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.