Trump's Coronapalooza Tour 2020 - By The Time He Gets To Phoenix ...

Morganna said:

As for a couple of the guys behind The Lincoln Project, If Steve Schmidt and Rick Wilson were on cable all day, I'd probably never get anything done. Two of my favorites.

it's still hard to forget that Schmidt is to blame for Sarah Palin.

ml1 said:

Morganna said:

As for a couple of the guys behind The Lincoln Project, If Steve Schmidt and Rick Wilson were on cable all day, I'd probably never get anything done. Two of my favorites.

it's still hard to forget that Schmidt is to blame for Sarah Palin.

Ugh - has he ever apologized for this.  Or was it the only option to stir up the base.

The Palin choice was truly one of the worst political moves ever and is a big reason why we have Trump and Trumpers.

jamie said:

Ugh - has he ever apologized for this.  Or was it the only option to stir up the base.

The Palin choice was truly one of the worst political moves ever and is a big reason why we have Trump and Trumpers.

he has said he regrets foisting Palin on the country, but I'm not aware that he has ever apologized for it.  He deserves credit for trying to work against the damage he did.  But if we look back at the past 40 years of the drift of the GOP into ignorance, anti-intellectualism and white grievance politics, introducing Palin to the country seems like a seismic shift.  It's hard to imagine a Trump presidency happening without Palin bridging the party of McCain and Romney to the party of MAGAs.

He's trying to close pandora's box now.  But it's too late.  

basil said:

Millions of people don't get Biden elected

There are millions of people who are on social media. Are you forgetting it was Obama’s use of social media that got the vote out? Tv is not as powerful as it used to be. 

Just saw report from Arizona on Meet the Press. They are holding an indoor Trump rally for mostly younger people with no one wearing masks and people sitting closely together. The reporter was outside but reporting what he saw inside.

It is just so despicable. I can think of many terrible things that Presidents have done but can't think of anything like this.

Here you go. They made sure there wouldn't be any empty seats this time. 

https://ktar.com/story/3326212/live-blog-president-donald-trump-visits-arizona-for-student-rally/

eta - Of course, since they're not wearing masks, this just increases the chances of contacting the virus. 

I haven't seen a crowd of students this eager to see what happens next since the night Carrie was made Prom Queen.  

nohero said:

I haven't seen a crowd of students this eager to see what happens next since the night Carrie was made Prom Queen.  

Is that from some alternate universe in which "PUMPED" means "bored stiff"?

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.