Reporting from my basement: Politics and pandemic, a deadly duo

mtierney said:

Then, you must not have been paying attention. Facts do get clouded, viewed through jaundiced eyes

I AM paying attention, which is why I can't believe you don't know that it's TRUMP who is turning vaccine development into an insane, unsafe, politically motivated race to make an an announcement before Election Day.  So given that you must be aware of that, I can only conclude you are trolling.

ml1 said:

mtierney said:

Then, you must not have been paying attention. Facts do get clouded, viewed through jaundiced eyes

I AM paying attention, which is why I can't believe you don't know that it's TRUMP who is turning vaccine development into an insane, unsafe, politically motivated race to make an an announcement before Election Day.  So given that you must be aware of that, I can only conclude you are trolling.

From wikipedia:

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts flame wars or intentionally upsets people on the Internet by posting inflammatory and digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses and normalizing tangential discussion, either for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.

ml1 said:

Do Democrats pray for a vaccine discovery to happen after Election Day? If I had a dim view of humanity, I might believe it.

Using the “troll” label as a weapon in an attempt to silence opposing ideas is pathetic.

Most people are aware that development of a vaccine requires substantial testing, review and follow up preceded by caution so that the vaccine when administered to hundreds of millions of people will have the most efficacy and the fewest serious side effects.  

However if you trust the “free” market and not scientific method,  do volunteer to be first

Edited for grammar

mtierney said:

Using the “troll” label as a weapon in an attempt to silence opposing ideas is pathetic.

Yeah

mtierney said:

Do Democrats pray for a vaccine discovery to happen after Election Day? If I had a dim view of humanity, I might believe it.

Actually saying you're trolling is a compliment. Because the alternative is that you don't know better and perhaps you are delusional regarding Trump's coronavirus vaccine malfeasance.  

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.