Placeholder for springgreen2's 1,679th Trump thread

hoops said:

Kasich is just about as conservative, far-right pandering as you can get.   He's not moderate by any stretch of the imagination.

I think the difference with Kasich is that he's not bat-sh*t crazy (as compared with other Republican candidates), so he gives the appearance of moderation.

My post was mostly facetious, but I do feel a need to take a closer look at someone who is not Trump, Cruz or Hillary.  (assuming bernie is now DOA at the convention as per most pundits).  This may indeed be the year of the "less terrible choice".

MDonoghue said:

My post was mostly facetious, but I do feel a need to take a closer look at someone who is not Trump, Cruz or Hillary.  (assuming bernie is now DOA at the convention as per the pundits).  This may indeed be the year of the "less terrible choice".

I give Kasich credit for having an actual interest in governing.  I don't personally see that quality in the other Republican candidates.  

And, he expanded Medicaid in Ohio, so good on him.

hoops said:

Kasich is just about as conservative, far-right pandering as you can get.   He's not moderate by any stretch of the imagination.

You would think that's the case, but look at who is left. I think we've got them.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Latest Jobs

Employment Wanted

Help Wanted

Lessons/Instruction

Advertisement

Advertise here!