Name that Tune

ok, too easy.  I'll try to cut these down a bit more.

#13

1sec.mp3

I know it.

Yet I don't...


Sounds like Springsteen but that one is too tough for me!


I know it does sound a little like a Bruce tune - but it's Billy.


Is it from a live album because it's unrecognizable to this Billy Joel fan--I give up.


I figured it was Joel or Elton John, but couldn't get it...


ok - it was from a live version which makes it a bit tricky - here's a slightly longer version.

2sec.mp3

I'm a "best of" kinda guy.


jamie said:

ok - it was from a live version which makes it a bit tricky - here's a slightly longer version.

 Only the good die young.

I thought that's what it was from the first clip, but wasn't 100%.


"Sleeping with the Television On"--amazing I can still remember the lyrics but haven't heard it in decades.


bak said:

"Sleeping with the Television On"--amazing I can still remember the lyrics but haven't heard it in decades.

 Yeah - great tune - I like the whole B side of Glass Houses.

#14

1sec.mp3

# 14 Crazy Train?


sorry, responding to wrong song. I agree with Roxanne.


Sounds like hootie and the blowfish 


jamie said:

Roxanne is correct.

Here's #16

 "Mr. Jones and Me"--Counting Crows


YES!  I was just about to add another note to it.  grin

#17

1sec.mp3

jamie said:

YES!  I was just about to add another note to it. 
grin

#17

 "Ants Marching": Dave Matthews Band


jamie said:

 Correct

#18

 Cuz every girl crazy 'bout a "Sharp Dressed Man" ZZ Top


(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction - Rolling Stones



In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.