MOL- In Search Of

new207040 said:
foxychica said:

ISO Pallet:  I missed out on the Fairview Avenue pallet and I am looking for one.  Anyone have one they no longer need or seen one curbside?  Thanks.

I have two at my house maybe more at my warehouse  - will pm my address

Thank you.  I sent you a pm a little while ago.  

zucca said:

Looking for a Monopoly board. Anyone got one that doesn't get use anymore?

Someone has a Monopoly set on Facebook SWAP and it appears to still be available. PM me if you need help finding the post or are not on Facebook and would like help connecting.

Looking for a twin box spring and mattress, or twin futon. thanks! 

Need 2 tickets to the Auto how at Javits this Friday.  Anyone have any? Heard it is better to get online as the lines are long.  Is this true? If so best site/discounts to buy at. Thanks

i need a functional four drawer file cabinet, not pretty, for my basement if anyone has one.  Thanks.

ISO dining room chandelier. It's a smallish DR so nothing huge but I want to get rid of the cheesy Home Depot one I have there now and replace it with something nicer. Anyone have a nice one in their basement?

TIA

The_Soulful_Mr_T said:

ISO dining room chandelier. It's a smallish DR so nothing huge but I want to get rid of the cheesy Home Depot one I have there now and replace it with something nicer. Anyone have a nice one in their basement?

TIA

I have two in my garage that i picked up through MOL or elsewhere- waiting for a home - happy to have you take a look i will pm you 

new207040 said:
The_Soulful_Mr_T said:

TIA

I have two in my garage that i picked up through MOL or elsewhere- waiting for a home - happy to have you take a look i will pm you 

Thanks, new2, I'm away for the weekend but I'll reach out next week  

I just hooked up my old roku HD/SD to an SD tv.  I'm now looking for another  OLD ROKU or other Old (non-google)Streaming device- would love HD.  If you've upgraded, have one collecting dust PLEASE let me know.

Thanks.

Looking for a two hole replacement glass bowl for a ceiling fan. Someone broke it and replacing it is almost as getting a new fan LOL

anyone have a belt used for heavy lifting, to protect your back? thanks! 

never mind thanks, I found one!

Before I go to Macy's or Penneys, i'm checking here. 

I'm looking for a summer-weight queen-size bedspread, SOLID COLOR, (white, green, beige, yellow, tan, taupe, ecru, all good. Blue, red, black, grey, not so good.) Chenille fine. Not necessarily looking for quilted or duvet style bedspread. 

Thanks!

The_Soulful_Mr_T said:

I'm looking for a summer-weight queen-size bedspread, SOLID COLOR, (white, green, beige, yellow, tan, taupe, ecru, all good. Blue, red, black, grey, not so good.) Chenille fine. Not necessarily looking for quilted or duvet style bedspread. 

Thanks!

well i have a solid blue if you want it 

new207040 said:
The_Soulful_Mr_T said:

Thanks!

well i have a solid blue if you want it 

Yes, I'd love to see it! Thanks!

I sent you a PM with my phone number. Maybe text me with deets.

ISO large adult bike helmet. 

Thanks.

Looking for a stack of those disc/cone thingies for agility training.

Does anyone have a 120GB or 160GB iPod classic lying around they'd like to sell?

Thanks.

zucca said:

Looking for a stack of those disc/cone thingies for agility training.

You can invert some tall plastic food containers- like the ones we get with potato salad.  Just ask at Kings deli dept.  Get lids as well and put in some sand.

Thanks. We found some!(They do the job better than the paper cups being used previously.)

anyone have a twin bed and box spring and mattress they need offloaded? thanks!

Does anyone have a large indoor rabbit cage that they don't need? Thank you

Anyone have a car seat I can borrow for a few weeks? Thanks!

@mantram

I have a car seat you can have, but the deal is you have to keep it.  It's in good shape, never been in an accident, kids outgrew it.

Thank you,@RichardR. Someone else offered to lend me me one, but if it falls through for any reason, I will gladly take the one you have. 

Here's an unusual ISO: desicating gel pack(s). The little packs that are often in the cartons that new electronics and other products come in.

Apollo_T said:

Here's an unusual ISO: desicating gel pack(s). The little packs that are often in the cartons that new electronics and other products come in.

How many do you need? I don't save them, but I have one that just came in something this weekend. It is quite small (about 1" square.)

Apollo_T said:

Yes, how many do you need? I have some...

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.