MOL- In Search Of

Thanks so much! If I do not find anything down here at the shore I will look there on our next trip "north". xoxo, b

Ineed to replace the "drain plugs" for an amana and a Royal Sorveign portable airconditioner. I can order online but the shipping is more than the parts. I checked home depot. Is there anyplace other place that might have these parts before I pay the shipping and handling?

Bunchers Hardware in Millburn has all sorts of things - wouldn't be surprised if they carried such a part. Call first.

Weird ISO:

Lid from a 5 gallon joint compound can- not paint can. Thanks.

Apollo_T said:
Weird ISO:
Lid from a 5 gallon joint compound can- not paint can. Thanks.

we have a ton of lids and containers of those large plastic containers if thats what you need - let me know if yes and i will set some aside on our project today

YES! New2,

The joint compound cans DON'T have a pour spout... that's the one I need.

Are you still near SOA? I can pick up this eve or tomorrow.

T I A

Apollo_T said:
YES! New2,
The joint compound cans DON'T have a pour spout... that's the one I need.
Are you still near SOA? I can pick up this eve or tomorrow.
T I A

sorry all of ours have pour spouts !! I am in SO and our warehouse is in mplwd if you decide you want plastic containers and lids with pour spouts-- hey I also have a bunch of pallets Mol friends !!!

Thanks new2,

I have the spout variety, so I,ll pass

Benjamin Moore Super White paint leftovers? I don't want to buy a gallon when I only need a quart, so if anyone has part of a gallon left, I would love to put it to use. Thanks.

ISO:

- A half-size violin (yes, we are starting 5th grade instrumental music...)
- A green hat, cap, or scarf to borrow for a kids' theater production

TIA.

Here's a weird ISO:

Easy Listening (aka ELEVATOR MUSIC) CDs- such as Montovanni, Percy Faith etc.

T I A

Apollo_T said:
Here's a weird ISO:
Easy Listening (aka ELEVATOR MUSIC) CDs- such as Montovanni, Percy Faith etc.
T I A

BUMP

ISO dresser for son's first apartment.

B U M P

A few days ago someone said he/she couldn't find this thread.

That was me!
ISO foam insulation or similar product for halloween project. If you have some of the pink foam insulation laying around and want to get rid of it, or if you have foam from a large piece of furniture that you had to assemble, please let me know and I will stop by to pick it up!

Daughter's flute went kaput! Anyone have a working one laying around that they'd like to give or sell?

If you want to get rid of the old one I would be happy to have it.

CAn't give the old one away. It belongs to my sister. But thankfully, found one, so now we have 2!

Hi,

A friend with a mobility issue needs a treadmill for his rehab. I,m not sure if he needs super fancy w/ bells and whistles. If you have a dust collector that you,re interested in disposing of, please let me know.

Thanks

ISO a booster seat for a car (hopefully you are done with one and just want to get rid of it?). Just need one similar to this to use for little guests. Thanks! :

Looking for Hearts for Hearts girls to girls dolls in like new condition to buy. See http://www.playmatestoys.com/brands/hearts-for-hearts-girls/hearts-for-hearts-girls

Hi,

In search of an  HD TIVO DVR.

I'm considering moving from Fios hardware to a TiVO.  I'd love to borrow one for a brief period, as a test.  So if you have an old that's collecting dust or that was recently replaced PLEASE PM me.

THANKS

In search of a large basket to hold items that will be included in a fundraising auction gift basket... Not picky about color or type, just needs to be large and sturdy, and free or inexpensive please. Thanks.

Random things on my son's wish list. I figured I'd check here in case someone else's child is ready to pass along!

Pokémon handbook - any kind that talks about the different characters

Ratatouille DVD

Ricky Ricotta books by Dav Pilkey - specifically, Pluto and Neptune; we have the others

ISO Pirate Costume for 4-5 year old. If you are done with it from Halloween, I would love to have it.

I'm ISO working portable dvd player.  An old, working laptop with working DVD would also do fine.  If you have such an animal available please PM me.

Thanks so much.

No longer needed; got quite a few recommendations! Going to the Museum of Moving Images on Saturday; Located at 35th Avenue at 36th Street, Astoria, Queens, New York City. Would like to go to a good Greek diner or restaurant. Any advice?

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.