Milo the Ninja Kitten Has officially Adopted His Humans

Hi Pepper!

I think Milo needed a buddy! He just doesn't know it yet.

Unrelated: It was nice to see Milo's family at church on Christmas Eve.

Oh, gorgeous! I've always had a terrible weakness for black kitties. I hope she and Milo will be great friends. rolleyes

Pepper does not want to let Milo have all the fun.

They are getting along together very well and Milo is less nippy towards me since Pepper came on the scene. It's amazing thinking back to when we got Milo and how much he's grown.

What a beautiful pair! And it's wonderful that they get along and can entertain each other while leaving you nipless. wink

Milo and Pepper have made the attic guest room their own.

So great that they are getting along!

Some recent pictures of the 'furry kids'.

Awwwwwwwww! Thank you for sharing!!

They look like trouble makers if you ask me....(wink)

They always nap out of the way but yesterday they found the coolest spot in the house and took over it.

I guess he is worried about possible leaks in the house?

That is just adorable. And my cats were taking similar long attitudes all over the house yesterday, although I was totally mystified by the fact that they chose to lie in some of the HOTTEST rooms in the house upstairs. Bizarre.

I love Milo updates!

At least someone gets to take a nap on a busy Saturday.

That is a HAPPY kitty. smile

So it has been a little over a year since we were adopted by Milo. In that time my wife has gone from "No cats in this house.", to a 2nd cat, to admitting that she is a cat person.

He's outgrown his kitty bed.

My cats are never so happy as when they are lying in beds that are far to small for them, spilling over the sides. I don't get it, but they seem to love it.

As for your wife, I believe there is a cat lover inside every normal human being, just waiting for a chance to get out. Kind of like a cat overflowing a bed that's too small. wink

He is just so handsome!

It's hard to sneak up on a cat. He was asleep, belly up, at my daughter's feet.

From the look of it , it appears that your daughter is sleeping in Milo's bed and not the other way around. He certainly has made himself at home!

LL, you should see how I get to sleep... I'm surrounded by three cats, sprawled all around (or on top of) me, and if I have to get up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night, it's a major production. oh oh

Love the pic of the black kit.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Latest Jobs

Employment Wanted

Lessons/Instruction

Advertisement

Advertise here!