Milo the Ninja Kitten Has officially Adopted His Humans

The vet tech who works in the vet's office stopped by today to say she saw Milo and he's looking good, and what a wonderful family he has scored.

mauras said:

That's a ninja move if ever I saw one! Please keep us posted on Milo's progress as you're able, norman--he's a very special little guy.

+1

jeanneh said:

The vet tech who works in the vet's office stopped by today to say she saw Milo and he's looking good, and what a wonderful family he has scored.

I'm so happy for Milo and his new family. Makes me smile inside.

meandtheboys said:

jeanneh said:

I'm so happy for Milo and his new family. Makes me smile inside.

Ditto. oh oh

It seems as if the "Normans" might become known as the "Milos." What a cutie!

LOVE that last pic! Adorbs!

Too cute! Milo looks like he's ready to listen.

What cha reading to him? Go Dog Go???

OMG. I love it. Such a face on that boy. He looks very content. And that shot is great--looks totally staged!

Thrilled to see Milo growing big, thriving, and looking so content.

Look at the size of his feet!!!

..and, such long legs!

He is one big kitten... wonder how big he'll get...

King of all he surveys.

And he knows it! Very sweet...

Oh, BABY! He is utterly adorable. And VERY much at home. oh oh I love how his markings are so symmetrical on his face... Then again, I love it that my Niki's face markings are totally unsymmetrical! Go figure.

Awww...Milo hoped for being spoiled a little, or maybe a lot. Looks like he got the lot!

What a handsome fellow! And he does look like he owns the place.

What do you mean "looks like?" grin

I love how he hasn't quite yet grown into his ears. Reminds me of my Gracie- I kinda miss her over-sized youngster ears.

Ahh, it's true. Cats are the true home owners. Humans are merely the staff that serves them.

Please kiss him and smoosh him for me! I can't stand how cute he is. Thanks for making me smile by reminding me about Milo's happy ending.

norman said:

Storytime

OMG, I didn't even see this one before! I love the image of him on that great children's rocker! oh oh (That is a seriously awesome chair!)

Taking a nap. He pretty much has explored the house basement to attic and he is sporting a skull and bones collar with a tag (just in case) which has managed to stay put for 24 hours.

Next month is time for him to go back to the vet for 'the snip.' :-| Hopefully he won't hold a grudge.

Oh, that is one happy kitty! oh oh

His climbing skills are getting better. He is waiting for me to forget he is there to jump me.

Bigger and handsomer every time!

If you know anyone looking for a stunning purr machine, send them my way for Miss Pumpkin! TIA.

Ha. If only my wife's 2 week trip was this week. Would she be surprised.

Anyhow. I think Milo is trying to tell me who the Alpha male in the house is. Every time I go to clean the upstairs litter box, as soon as I pop the hood, he jumps in and goes potty. I altered my schedule and it does not make a difference. He might as well say 'You wait for me, byatch.'

Every single time I clean a litter box, one or the cats gets in there immediately to leave me a new "present." They just can't stand the sight of a clean box. *sigh*

But that is one handsome boy, all right. MATB, I am so grateful that I moved to CT, because otherwise by now I would have FIVE cats, thanks to that litter you have been fostering. Pumpkin is a heart-breaker.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.