MAPLEWOODSTOCK

ace789nj, were you the face painter? My daughter loooooved you, if it was indeed you oh oh

The face painting line was one of the longest ones there. Very popular!!

afa said:
ace789nj, were you the face painter? My daughter loooooved you, if it was indeed you oh oh

Yes and thank you so much. It's my wife's business but I've become the resident glitter tattoo artist.

LL_ said:
The face painting line was one of the longest ones there. Very popular!!

This is great...and a little frustrating. We are grooming our oldest daughter, she was on hand to help with the tattoos and other stuff but next year we'll have her as a second face painter for sure.

Looking forward to seeing you next year! My daughter got a flamingo (and red lipstick) and was going around showing everyone how she could go "full flamingo" by closing her eye and standing on one foot. It's all she'll remember from the day.

That's awesome. I love to see their faces light up when we hand them the mirror. I'll tell my wife, she'll be so happy to hear this. Thank you.

Maplewoodstock was awesome, as always. I'm shocked no one knocked over all those glass vases on the table of that vendor..... The bands were great...The Wailers were my favorite.

Amazing thing about Maplewoodstock is that as new neighbors move in they experience it for the first time as our family did years ago and everything starts falling into place after it.

This year's reorganization meeting of the Maplewood Township Committee was dedicated to Maplewoodstock in recognition of all the fine work that organization has done in making Maplewood an even greater place to live.  It is an honor that is well earned and well deserved.  Congratulations!  

Three cheers for Maplewoodstock!!!!

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.