Light a candle for Elsbeth, 5 month old kitten killed by South Orange.

Just to put a face on the issue and to dispel any notion that these were highly unadoptable cats, drumroll please, heeeeeeer's Aurora!

Morganna said:
Just to put a face on the issue and to dispel any notion that these were highly unadoptable cats, drumroll please, heeeeeeer's Aurora!

Is that one of the cats that was put down?

I think the point that many of us are trying to make is that this effort needs to come from a cohesive group with a plan. Unfortunately it seems that only Morganna, the one person who is doing so much, is pressing it. All of you who want heads to roll at the town level should try to help. I don't include festus of course, there is no help coming from that quarter. Who ever that is just makes shelter advocates look bad.

FilmCarp said:
I think the point that many of us are trying to make is that this effort needs to come from a cohesive group with a plan. Unfortunately it seems that only Morganna, the one person who is doing so much, is pressing it. All of you who want heads to roll at the town level should try to help. I don't include festus of course, there is no help coming from that quarter. Who ever that is just makes shelter advocates look bad.

I completely agree about the need for a group with a plan. How do we start such a thing? The powers that be need to know that are many people behind this effort, not just one person like Morganna, as laudable as her efforts are.

GGartrell said:

Morganna said:
Is that one of the cats that was put down?

No.She was the first one I picked up. What an affectionate feline. I like the eyeliner and the beauty mark. I may start tarting it up and painting one on myself and just post under Trending......

Next BOT meeting is this Monday, June 8 at 7:30 pm at SOPAC Main Stage. Please come to this meeting and make your voices heard if you want to change the way animal control is being handled by our communities. Maplewood residents--you have a stake in this too, so please come as well.

This is down right sick in every way. I personally very strongly feel there be a federal Law that makes it absolutely totally illegal to kill healthy adoptable pets in all 50 states. South Orange must fire at once all the people responsible for the murder of these 5 cats and or kittens!!!!!

News12 covers accusations against Dr. Kimani Griffith. He is accused of killing animals needlessly.

And this is the man who was given Elsbeth by South Orange.

I sat in a private meeting before the East Orange Town Hall meeting and could not believe the threats and screaming that poured out of the mouth of one Councilwoman but the two young women who stood up for their cause, were inspiring.

An ACO of strength and character, here's to you Amanda Ham. And for the best negotiating I've seen in a long time, here's to you Christy Ming Trent.

Morganna said:
http://www.fios1news.com/…/animal-lovers-outraged-over-alle…

More coverage on the vet and the shelter he manages where South Orange ACO took one of South Orange's dog who in her words was friendly.

This is the same vet that killed 4 of Furry Hearts cats, that were boarded by South Orange at his County Lakes Veterinary Clinic.

I personally very strongly feel that East Orange Animal Shelter must be
closed at once and Dr. Kimani Griffith have his vets licence taken way
permently, so he can't kill any more healthy adoptable pets. The East Orange
Animal Shelter is concentration camp for animals. The State must shut it down at
once!!!!!! With the Help of South Orange can Furry Hearts Rescue only if they
want to take over the JAC building and run an animals shelter there? This way no
more innocent animals will be murdered.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.