If this doesn't sink Trump, we're doomed. (from Dec '15)

reality has a well-known liberal bias 

You warned me, why didn't I listen!!!

ridski said:

ska said:

jamie said:

Maybe Trump think Snopes is fake news?  The GOP better run back to DC and figure out how to Make the Presidency Sane Again #MTPSA

Most of the media voices (for example Hannity) Trump listens to consider Snopes an ideological and "fake news" source so I am sure Trump does.

I have read a ton of Facebook threads where snopes is brought up to correct a misperception and the person with the misperception immediately calls snopes a left-wing front and you can't believe anything snopes says, even when it's documented. The right has managed to discredit the very foundation of documentation itself. 

Here's a good article all about it from the daily caller. Don't click on thie link unless you want your brain sucked out with a straw.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/06...

I am now a zombie. Ugh!

blianderson said:

You warned me, why didn't I listen!!!
ridski said:

ska said:

jamie said:

Maybe Trump think Snopes is fake news?  The GOP better run back to DC and figure out how to Make the Presidency Sane Again #MTPSA

Most of the media voices (for example Hannity) Trump listens to consider Snopes an ideological and "fake news" source so I am sure Trump does.

I have read a ton of Facebook threads where snopes is brought up to correct a misperception and the person with the misperception immediately calls snopes a left-wing front and you can't believe anything snopes says, even when it's documented. The right has managed to discredit the very foundation of documentation itself. 

Here's a good article all about it from the daily caller. Don't click on thie link unless you want your brain sucked out with a straw.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/06...

ridski said:

Don't click on thie link unless you want your brain sucked out with a straw.

Can a brain be sucked out with a straw? That one I'm taking to The Straight Dope.

No tweets this morning from Trump. Highly unusual. Someone - Ivanka, Kusher, Kelly - got to him.

given a straw large enough and enough vacuum pull....

DaveSchmidt said:

ridski said:

Don't click on thie link unless you want your brain sucked out with a straw.

Can a brain be sucked out with a straw? That one I'm taking to The Straight Dope.

cramer said:

No tweets this morning from Trump. Highly unusual. Someone - Ivanka, Kusher, Kelly - got to him.

He's an addict. He can be watched and not tweet but he will go back to it soon enough. 

3 Tweets in the last 40 minutes.

I've got to be honest. I think the president is suffering from the early symptoms of dementia. I'm not joking. 

RobB said:

3 Tweets in the last 40 minutes.

I've got to be honest. I think the president is suffering from the early symptoms of dementia. I'm not joking. 

I thought that from the start.

Of course it could just be a case of his brain being sucked out by a straw.

The market had been weak anyhow but concerns that Gary Cohn might leave didn't help yesterday. Art Cashin is on CNBC now and said that if Cohn leaves, a couple more might follow, like Wilbur Ross, and that would cause a 500 - 1000 point  sell-off. Cashin is one of the most highly respected people on the street.

btw - If Cohn leaves, Bannon wins. It may be for this reason that Cohn stays. 

That and the possibility that Trump will name Cohn head of the Federal Reserve.

Here are the last 3 tweets:

Homeland Security and law enforcement are on alert & closely watching for any sign of trouble. Our borders are far tougher than ever before!

The Obstructionist Democrats make Security for our country very difficult. They use the courts and associated delay at all times. Must stop!

Radical Islamic Terrorism must be stopped by whatever means necessary! The courts must give us back our protective rights. Have to be tough!

jamie said:

Here are the last 3 tweets:

Homeland Security and law enforcement are on alert & closely watching for any sign of trouble. Our borders are far tougher than ever before!

The Obstructionist Democrats make Security for our country very difficult. They use the courts and associated delay at all times. Must stop!

Radical Islamic Terrorism must be stopped by whatever means necessary! The courts must give us back our protective rights. Have to be tough!

His last tweet will be the start of the KKK terrorizing Muslims which he will claim proves that they are very fine people

And another: 

Heading to Camp David for major meeting on National Security, the Border and the Military (which we are rapidly building to strongest ever).
Has Trump uttered the phrase "domestic terrorism" yet?  He can't help but say Radical Islamic Terrorism - unless he's in Saudi Arabia of course.  Maybe he plans to get around to the domestic stuff once he rids the country of Muslims and immigrants.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.