Highland Place "Nachos"

I disagree. it's got a beautiful absurdity.

Just ask for the hat next time, problem solved.

Just be glad they didn't serve you Neat Nachos that looked like this

http://www.kizoa.com/slideshow/d2237630k4201391o1/neat-nachos

(PS - If you google "neat nachos" a thread from January on MOL comes up on page one of the search results - at least it did for me...results may vary...)

Marylago don't you have a photo of someone eating nachos instead of popcorn?

TigerLilly said:

(PS - If you google "neat nachos" a thread from January on MOL comes up on page one of the search results - at least it did for me...results may vary...)
Yeah, January....2010

ml1 said:

I disagree. it's got a beautiful absurdity.

question

I wonder if Metalart and Defcon are buddies?!?

TigerLilly said:

Just be glad they didn't serve you Neat Nachos that looked like this

http://www.kizoa.com/slideshow/d2237630k4201391o1/neat-nachos

Someone else back then thought the dish was pretty skimpy, too.

This thread is making me thirsty.

Algebra2, your post made me laugh out loud, because I was just thinking this thread is giving me a craving for those Neat Nachos! smile

neat nachos and a Hendricks martini

The_Soulful_Mr_T said:

Lame Ass Thread of the Year

I know, right??? I was totally mistaken early on when I said nachos weren't, in and of themselves, a lightning rod issue. Obviously a lot of people take their nacho definition more seriously than I'd have thought.

Anyone ever had the pulled pork nachos at Virgil's?

ml1 said:

you know what's a travesty? I went to HP on Saturday because someone told me the Yankees were going to be playing baseball in the back dining room. and you know what? it was a bunch of guys playing music. kind of pretentious of them if you ask me.

At Crossroads, the music was as advertised. ;-)

algebra2 said:

Oooooh. No, but I love everything else I've ever had at Virgil's. Do tell.

stop yer complaining and drink yer beer!

"Ah, beer. The cause of and the solution to all of life's problems." --Homer Simpson

Train - They're very good - don't recall specifics as i have had to lay off my Virgil's in an effort to keep my girlish figure.

I love Steve Crane's pulled pork and fantasized that maybe they could collaborate on a pulled pork nacho special once in a while.

algebra2 said:

Yes, and I heard the angels sing! Soooo good.

Hey KTC you seem to have skin in the game … if I remember correctly your “in the business” or one of your kids is locally … If this is the biggest issue you had I guess you had a pretty great weekend ,,, maybe because you had such a great time wit Bernie this weekend at HP?????

Sports_Pride said:

Hey KTC you seem to have skin in the game

I don't.

Sports_Pride said:

if I remember correctly your “in the business” or one of your kids is locally

I'm not. And my oldest kid is 12.

Sports_Pride said:

If this is the biggest issue you had I guess you had a pretty great weekend

I did. Thanks.

Sports_Pride said:

maybe because you had such a great time wit Bernie this weekend at HP?????

I missed Bernie...was there Friday night. Heard he was great though.

hey I am going to start a thread about how much i love the HP fish tacos... not the least bit pretentious ... and not fried...

Might I ask then you let us know what you do for a living so we can pick it apart onlinesome time for fun ???

Sports_Pride said:

Might I ask then you let us know what you do for a living so we can pick it apart onlinesome time for fun ???

I'm a shepherd.

with am Iphone sice you get back to me so quick ....

You want pretentious? I'll give you pretentious! That unbelievably delicious half pound burger on an awesome roll with steak fries for ten bucks! That's pretentious! Wait. What exactly does pretentious mean?

And yeah, Bernie Williams and that band were fantastic.

jeffl said:

Wait. What exactly does pretentious mean?
Charging for olives.

D

ctrzaska said:

jeffl said:

Wait. What exactly does pretentious mean?
Charging for olives.

Don't get me started!

jeffl said:

You want pretentious? I'll give you pretentious! That unbelievably delicious half pound burger on an awesome roll with steak fries for ten bucks! That's pretentious! Wait. What exactly does pretentious mean?

ktc said:

Sports_Pride said:

I'm a shepherd.

Fletch. Well played.

algebra2 said:

I love Steve Crane's pulled pork and fantasized that maybe they could collaborate on a pulled pork nacho special once in a while.

Brilliant!

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.