He sounds so good for America, even when he's wrong...

ajc said:
And, FWIW, maybe someone can explain why so many of you continue to read my posts, and then cry and complain about how much you find them to be so disgusting, denigrating, demeaning, and racist?

+1

DaveSchmidt said:

ajc said:
And, FWIW, maybe someone can explain why so many of you continue to read my posts, and then cry and complain about how much you find them to be so disgusting, denigrating, demeaning, and racist?
+1

+1 ?

Really?

We're supposed to ignore the racist rantings of our neighbors?

I don't know, drummerboy. Fish in a barrel tend to die on their own

DaveSchmidt said:

ajc said:
+1

I think that I can read a post, and recognize that it is racist, without being insulted for reading it.

DaveSchmidt said:
I don't know, drummerboy. Fish in a barrel tend to die on their own

They do? Have not heard that saying before. I thought you just shoot fish in a barrel. ;-)

Ok, it looks like this thread has run its course. Thanks everyone for sharing. I got what I came for and now I need to do some more vetting on Bill and Hillary Clinton.

I'll be starting a new thread because I know how sensative some of you are; and it wouldn't be right to engage in conversation with mixed parties.The new thread is for Conservatives, Republicans, and any Democrats who finally recognize what lying cheating dirt bags the Clintons really are.

Please, no weak bleading heart liberals need bother to read or reply, especially anyone who doesn't have the guts to post comments under their own name. ..

ajc said:
it wouldn't be right to engage in conversation with mixed parties.

There he goes again.

ajc said:
Ok, it looks like this thread has run its course. Thanks everyone for sharing. I got what I came for and now I need to do some more vetting on Bill and Hillary Clinton.

Please enlighten me. What did you get that you came for?

Give it up Ridski, why are you always looking for trouble? Can't those of us on the right side disuse politics without a bunch of winey liberals crying and complaining about what's politically correct.

Listen, if I stop short, are you, nohero, and some of the others in your ilk going to sue me for breaking your nose on my butt? You guys need to get a real life...

BG9, convince me you really care and I'll tell you.

FWIW, I'm so done with some of you, I can't even begin to tell you what I really think about you. Do any of you really care what I think, or is it just mental masterbation.

Don't any of you have any self respect? You see Ajc, and right a way you click on it. Then you can't wait to post something stupid, I mean liberal . Please get control of yourself. If you're just trying to look good with your pals by making me look bad, you lose. It's just not possible.

BG9 said:

ajc said:
Please enlighten me. What did you get that you came for?

He intended to insult and get a bunch of "winey lib'ruls" up in arms.

That's always his intent.

Art, can you at least spell masturbation correctly?

And, the better question is, what is your intent Particle Man? You think you know, but you don't. I'll tell you what I came for and what I got.

I came to vet another black man, Ben Carson, and what I got was verification that left hates anyone who doesn't agree with their liberal agenda. No matter if they're black or white, male or female, if they don't 'agree with them, then they're stupid, or just evil.

Sorry Legeti, I wasn't hands on when I posted; however, I see you were...

ajc said:
And, the better question is, what is your intent Particle Man? You think you know, but you don't. I'll tell you what I came for and what I got.
I came to vet another black man, Ben Carson, and what I got was verification that left hates anyone who doesn't agree with their liberal agenda. No matter if they're black or white, male or female, if they don't 'agree with them, then they're stupid, or just evil.

Art, the real subject that has generated the majority of the comments on this thread has nothing to do with politics. It is about your continual provocations of folks with, in this case, a supremely pejorative racial phrase, "half breed", for which you have still not apologized. Instead, you seem to take pride in poking folks with absolutely unacceptable behavior, and then take umbrage when people transfer their disgust to your business. Can you blame them?

ajc said:
what I got was verification that left hates anyone who doesn't agree with their liberal agenda. No matter if they're black or white, male or female, if they don't 'agree with them, then they're stupid, or just evil.

Nah, we just think folks who use racist words to describe quite a few of their neighbors are stupid. But not evil, too stupid to be evil.

denniss,

What passes for political discussion for some people is just name-calling, vitriol and demonization.

ajc said:
Dr. Ben Carson is certainly no politician, and I believe what you see is what you'll get. A strait shooting, tell it like it is, man for all seasons. The more I listen to him, and the more I learn about him, the more I like him. Kit Carson reborn...

gosh Mr. Carson

ajc said:
BG9, convince me you really care and I'll tell you.

Just curious.

As far as I can see, you were or are trolling for outrage. You got what you wanted.

In case it escaped you, here's a definition of internet troll:

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtrl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[3]

It fits.

It seems, in your case trolling is allowed by Forum management. I guess some are more equal than others.

ajc said:

Art, you've often said in the past that you post to rile up liberals and lefties. if your reasons for posting have changed, great. but it doesn't seem like it from the way you post.

ajc said:

Projection. Anyone whom Art considers a "liberal" he attacks as stupid or evil. He doesn't say that he disagrees with this or that policy of Obama or this or that position of Hillary Clinton. He has to call them names. Perhaps we can have a category on MOL called "School Yard".

ajc you did not port to vet anyone. You posted to see if people would agree with you about Carson simply because he is black regardless of the lack of substance or content, and for you to "prove" that you are not racist because since you are willing to support a black man, although this candidate is just another conservative without a clue about what he is talking about and just regurgitating the same things that others in the GOP are saying. Most of us can recognize Carson for what he is and are willing to call him out on it regardless of his race.

Like a toddler who will do anything, even if it's naughty, to get attention.

ajc said:
Give it up Ridski, why are you always looking for trouble? Can't those of us on the right side disuse politics without a bunch of winey liberals crying and complaining about what's politically correct.
Listen, if I stop short, are you, nohero, and some of the others in your ilk going to sue me for breaking your nose on my butt? You guys need to get a real life...

I wish I knew how to quit you

ridski said:

ajc said:
I wish I knew how to quit you

Ridski for the win!

LOST said:
denniss,
What passes for political discussion for some people is just name-calling, vitriol and demonization.

psssst. Lost, check your PM's.

DaveSchmidt said:

ajc said:
+1

Conversely, why would a radical con dive into a "den of libs" just to throw bombs, knowing full well how his comments will be received. If it's therapy, there are counselors available outside MOL.

I'll tell you why GL2, it's because; "The road ahead is not going to be easy. It never is, especially for folks like you and me."

Finally I can agree with Michelle Obama on something; well not exactly. I need to replace the, folks like you, with Conservative Republicans. However, unlike her, I'm not angry or complaining about it. It's just the way it is dealing with the liberal mentality.

To read through this thread, it's amazing to see the twists and turns, and the deliberate intent from the left to sound like they're offended by me. Of course they are, the sensitive little darlings they are. The Obama's and Clinton's know their audience well. Just keep feeding them the sad stories of how they started from nothing; and keep increasing their entitlements, more hand outs, and more freebees. Keep buying their support on one hand, while keeping them at or below the poverty level on the other.

Hey; what me worry? No, I'm just a troll, especially because of the way I sow arguments and upset people. And, of course everyone on the right just lives to upset the left. Posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or to otherwise disrupt normal on-topic discussion.[3]

True Michelle, the road ahead is not going to be easy for anyone not in lock step with the left. It never is, and never will be, especially for folks like me on MOL. Just say',n - flame on....

ajc said:
Just keep feeding them the sad stories of how they started from nothing;

That's Marco Rubio's campaign. Read today's NY Times.

ajc said:
and keep increasing their entitlements, more hand outs, and more freebees. Keep buying their support on one hand, while keeping them at or below the poverty level on the other.

Nah, let's just keep cutting what little the poor have so the ultra-rich can get more and more. Let's keep destroying the middle class by pitting public sector workers against private sector workers, destroying Unions again to guaranty that the rich get richer. But we will provide an alternative for poor kids by letting them "volunteer" to fight in whatever foreign hell hole we decide to invade next. And let's make sure our infrastructure continues to fall apart. That is the program of today's Republican Party. Oh yeah, let's also restrict abortion for poor and working class women (the rich will always be able to get one) and lets crush the dreams of the Dreamers.

And let's keep the masses ignorant by denying scientific fact, like evolution and global warming, and keep them down by convincing them that their enemies are not the rich who rob them every day but minorities, immigrants and Gays. But as long as they can have their guns they'll be happy.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.