GOP2020: What Becomes Of The Collaborators Post-Trump?

At this stage of his presidency, anyone who still supports Trump can be easily classified as racists, segregationists or terrorists. There is no excuse anymore. 

mtierney said:

ml1 said:

mtierney said:
FWIW, coming so soon before the mid-term election, and at  so many different locations, I wonder if the Russians are meddling in our elections again?
 very funny. 
While people like you are terrifed of ISIS, people like me are evacuating our offices because domestic terrorists are sending us bombs. 
Let's thank your blunt speaking president for putting targets on the backs of fellow Americans. 
 That last sentence could be reworked and a different scenario presented. Would that satisfy the hatred? How would the conversattion here have gone? But, then, that conversation has been ongoing here since 2016.
 “Blunt” is not a word I would have chosen to describe the vitriol used against DJT by the left. There will be blood — that seems certain.

You could not be more wrong.  There is only one prominent person in U.S. politics who holds rallies in which he specifically calls for violence against dissenters in general and reporters in particular.  It's pretty sickening that a person like yourself who claims to be a Christian continues to make excuses for this horrible human being, and continues to blame the victims.  I'm no longer practicing, but the version of Catholicism you adhere to isn't anything at all like the one that I was taught in school.

Here's what the malignant narcissist tweeted this morning:

Jaytee said:
At this stage of his presidency, anyone who still supports Trump can be easily classified as racists, segregationists or terrorists. There is no excuse anymore. 

gee, I wonder if there's a single word we could use to describe these people?

drummerboy said:

Jaytee said:

Yes there are several words that can be used independently....but they might be considered offensive...ask Dave or Jamie for permission before unleashing those superlatives in the negative.

Tom_Reingold said:
A right winger facebook "friend" of mine thinks it was done by the "blue team," though the rationale made no sense to me, so I can't even recall it.

A Left-Winger thinks it's like the Reichstag Fire, that Trump is fomenting violence so that he can declare Martial Law and impose himself as dictator. 

Most of the vitriol against Trump seems justified to me. In fact, I think it is a duty. I can't understand people who do not criticize what Trump says and does. I can't think of much of what he says or does that is defensible. Should we be saying grab 'em by the pussy more often?

The right wingers are insisting that it was a liberal who sent out these bombs to Trump's "enemies."  While that is certainly possible, and we still don't know the perpetrator, it's beginning to look doubtful to me.  How clever would this liberal have to be to be so clued in to Trump's enemies that he included John Brennan, but then wasn't savvy enough to know he's a contributor at MSNBC and not CNN?  Or was this person even more clever by misaddressing the package to make it look like he wasn't savvy?  And this person managed to misaddress the package to Eric Holder as well, I guess to make it look like he was a nut job and not a mastermind of misdirection?  And apparently was also so tuned in to Trump's enemies that he included Robert DeNiro.  How brilliant, because most liberals probably aren't aware that DeNiro is that important as a Trump foe.  So this liberal agitator is so clever that he includes DeNiro because it is so unlikely that a liberal would include him that it would make it look like only a conservative would have sent it.

Or something like that.  angry 

and the names of Hillary Clinton and John Brennan were misspelled on the labels.  Because if a liberal wanted to make it look like a conservative sent the packages, the misspelling clinch it. Brilliant!

Maybe it's the same guy who went to Comet Ping Pong Pizza with an AR-15 to stop the Hillary Clinton child sex ring being run out of the basement, who has now decided to use his considerable mental skills in a different area and has moved on to bomb making.

ml1 said:
and the names of Hillary Clinton and John Brennan were misspelled on the labels.  Because if a liberal wanted to make it look like a conservative sent the packages, the misspelling clinch it. Brilliant!

I read that the Unabomber purposely used some poor spellings to imply he wasn't educated.

GL2 said:

ml1 said:
 I read that the Unabomber purposely used some poor spellings to imply he wasn't educated.

A profiler on CNN was saying that the misspellings are out of character for a person who planned the rest of the operation so carefully.  

But the inevitable false flag allegations are out there.  We don't know anything at this point, but the probability that these attacks were a conspiracy and not the work of a lone person is pretty slim. It could be a misguided liberal who thought he was discrediting the GOP.  It's not impossible.  But the simplest explanation of course is that the people who were sent bombs were targeted because the sender hates them.

GL2 said:

He wasn't educated. He went to Harvard.

LOST said:

GL2 said:

He wasn't educated. He went to Harvard.

Did he get any preferences for admission?

ml1 said:

But the simplest explanation of course is that the people who were sent bombs were targeted because the sender hates them.

More like, the Sender heard the names of the people to hate.  Heard the names over and over.

nohero said:

ml1 said:But the simplest explanation of course is that the people who were sent bombs were targeted because the sender hates them.

More like, the Sender heard the names of the people to hate.  Heard the names over and over.

that too.  Even if the bomber turns out to have been a "leftist" trying to discredit Trump, the president still deserves the bulk of the blame.  He's the one vilifying these people, and glorifying violence.  Without Trump's words, there's no plausible reason for anyone, from the left or the right, to send bombs to the people who received them.

drummerboy said:

Jaytee said:

Conservatives

ml1 said:

nohero said:

ml1 said:But the simplest explanation of course is that the people who were sent bombs were targeted because the sender hates them.
that too.  Even if the bomber turns out to have been a "leftist" trying to discredit Trump, the president still deserves the bulk of the blame.  He's the one vilifying these people, and glorifying violence.  Without Trump's words, there's no plausible reason for anyone, from the left or the right, to send bombs to the people who received them.

I’ll take Stochastic Terrorism for a thousand, please, Alex.

Thank God, Cory Booker got his pipe-bomb today, confirming that he is still a serious candidate for President. But what about Elizabeth Warren? Has she become irrelevant? These are serious issues people.

gerritn said:
Thank God, Cory Booker got his pipe-bomb today, confirming that he is still a serious candidate for President. But what about Elizabeth Warren? Has she become irrelevant? These are serious issues people.

HE'S Spartacus!

A man in his 50's was arrested in Florida in connection with the mail bombs. The Justice Department has scheduled a 2:30 pm press conference. 

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/26/person-in-custody-in-connection-with-mail-bomb-probe.html

cramer said:
A man in his 50's was arrested in Florida in connection with the mail bombs. The Justice Department has scheduled a 2:30 pm press conference. 
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/26/person-in-custody-in-connection-with-mail-bomb-probe.html

Yeah, he was driving around in this white van that was plastered with trump stickers and american flags. You can't make this stuff up. It's probably michael cohen's father. 

Waiting for Trump's tweet that he was paid by George Soros.

gerritn said:

cramer said:
Yeah, he was driving around in this white van that was plastered with trump stickers and american flags. You can't make this stuff up. It's probably michael cohen's father. 

He has quite a criminal history.

Hopefully, this time he'll get a sentence that will keep him locked up for a long time.

ps - A proud Trump deplorable:

Mr. Sayoc, a registered Republican, has a lengthy criminal history in Florida dating back to 1991 that includes felony theft, drug and fraud charges, as well as being arrested and accused of threatening to use a bomb, public records show.

Just spent my thrice weekly 1/2 hour with Rush and he's already able to explain the bomber hoax:

The guy's Trump stickers are not faded, even in the hot Florida sun.

If this guy was driving this van around in liberal South Florida, it would've been vandalized.

Thus, this must be a lefty setup.

You're welcome.

Moreover, the guy's Twitter use began in 2016. Think about it.

And here is the trumpmobile!

GL2 said:
Just spent my thrice weekly 1/2 hour with Rush and he's already able to explain the bomber hoax:
The guy's Trump stickers are not faded, even in the hot Florida sun.
If this guy was driving this van around in liberal South Florida, it would've been vandalized.
Thus, this must be a lefty setup.
You're welcome.

This has "Deep State plot" written all over it. Years of planning went into this charade meant to invent this "MAGAbomber".

gerritn said:
Can you imagine if you are Cory Booker or Elizabeth Warren and you didn't get a pipe bomb (yet)? It means their candidacy for prez is not even taken seriously by trump and fox news! What a bummer.

I got my pipe bomb!

gerritn said:
Can you imagine if you are Cory Booker or Elizabeth Warren and you didn't get a pipe bomb (yet)? It means their candidacy for prez is not even taken seriously by trump and fox news! What a bummer.

I got my pipe bomb!

mtierney said:

ml1 said:

mtierney said:
FWIW, coming so soon before the mid-term election, and at  so many different locations, I wonder if the Russians are meddling in our elections again?
 very funny. 
While people like you are terrifed of ISIS, people like me are evacuating our offices because domestic terrorists are sending us bombs. 
Let's thank your blunt speaking president for putting targets on the backs of fellow Americans. 
 That last sentence could be reworked and a different scenario presented. Would that satisfy the hatred? How would the conversattion here have gone? But, then, that conversation has been ongoing here since 2016.
 “Blunt” is not a word I would have chosen to describe the vitriol used against DJT by the left. There will be blood — that seems certain.

"Vitriol used against DJT by the left?" Please! The vitriol spewed by trump HIMSELF is way worse and way more dangerous than what the left is saying. Are you blind?

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.