GOP Man For Township Committee! archived

keep up the good work! you've got them nervous! your fliers and postings must be having an impact. have you thought of purchasing mispelled lawn signs? I'd certainly put one in my front yard for you. how about GOD Man?

do you think if I did purposely misspelled signs, people would get that I was making fun of the incompetent libs? it might be too subtle for a lot of people.

its a tough call. subtlety does not fare well in elections. but I think you've really finessed it well so far.

imagine being the candidate who loses to a candidate who's name was mispelled on campaign literature? don't be that candidate. as a famous ex football coach turned coors light commercial punchline said: you play to win the game!

this is the most fun ive had in a pre-election season.

So GOP Man, are you going to campaign again this year?

you won't have GOP Man to kick around any more.

hey, who's this yalestreetman man who's [stealing my idea about a write-in campaign for Township Committee](http://www.southorangevillage.com/vc/comments.php?DiscussionID=56756&page=1#Item_1)? I came up with the notion of protesting the two-party domination (and the one party lameness of our local GOP). and now this guy comes up with the same idea, and to be blunt, I had way more substance than that Yale clown. I know I told you all you wouldn't have GOP Man to kick around any more, but I'm back. Nobody is going to take my ideas and run with them except me. It's time for me to dust off the flyers and the slogans and the great ideas about privatizing and assetizing, and get back out there. Mr. Albine and Mr. Brownly look out! I'm rested, I'm ready, I'm fit, and I'm coming after you!

you got my write-in vote, Mr. Man!

**"Mr. Albine and Mr. Brownly look out! I'm rested, I'm ready, I'm fit, and I'm coming after you!"**

Well bring it on Mr. GOP Man. Maybe you want to drop by for the annual Republican kick off party I'm having on Saturday night, July 31st at 7PM? I'm sure Bart would be willing to debate the issues with you...

Is this one going to be held in the same closet as last year's or did you guys decide that you don't need all that extra space?

Posted By: ajc

"Mr. Albine and Mr. Brownly look out! I'm rested, I'm ready, I'm fit, and I'm coming after you!"

Well bring it on Mr. GOP Man. Maybe you want to drop by for the annual Republican kick off party I'm having on Saturday night, July 31st at 7PM? I'm sure Bart would be willing to debate the issues with you...

well ajc, I'm sure you know the first rule of politics, which is that you never give your challenger a debate, since it will give him a leg up on name recognition. let's compare our public profiles, shall we? I have a blog on MOL, and apparently someone posted a lawn sigh for Mr. Albano on Euclid Ave. in 2007. so I'm guessing my familiarity scores in the polls are a bit higher than his. so I'm going to politely decline your invitation for now. I'm not in the business of helping my opponent raise his profile.

and by the way, why didn't Angel "Bob" Pagan run this year?

**...go back to sleep "S".**

This year is the real deal. The gloves are coming off. We're bringing in the big guns this time. Christie, maybe even Palin...

With Obama on the ropes, I think most Dems are too embarrassed with (as you always like to say about Bush) this idiot for a president, to even show up, much less vote...

Dear GOP MAN, this is the year only one seat is up for re-election....

Posted By: sbenoisIs this one going to be held in the same closet as last year's or did you guys decide that you don't need all that extra space?
:clap::rolling::rolling::rolling::clap:

Posted By: ajcThe gloves are coming off. We're bringing in the big guns this time. Christie, maybe even Palin...

Posted By: ajc

We're bringing in the big guns this time. Christie, maybe even Palin...

With Obama on the ropes, I think most Dems are too embarrassed with (as you always like to say about Bush) this idiot for a president, to even show up, much less vote...

Bringing in Palin would fix that pretty quick.

It's past Labor Day, and as everyone knows, that's the start of the campaign season. As a wise man once said, you never roll out a product in August. So don't forget to write in a vote for me for Township Committe.

By virtue of bumping this thread up, I've now officially done more campaigning since Labor Day than either Mr. Brownly or Mr. Alberto. so there! let this be a shot over the bow of the two major party candidates who are once again taking our voters for granted.

GOD BLESS MAPLEWOOD!

**It's past Labor Day, and as everyone knows, that's the start of the campaign season.**

FYI Mister G Man, the season starts and ends when I say so... pal!

Arturo is always in control of Les Saisons

...true, even from afar!

I think it's time to revive my write in campaign, considering what I'm seeing on the Mapelwood Specific section.

wow. I'm reading that Township Committee thread on Maplewood Specific. How lame is the Maplewood Republican Party? They nominated two guys who've run about 17 times already, and if you add up all the votes they've ever garnered, they might have been able to beat Jamie Ross. And this Lee Strawberry guy? He dropped in to give an interview to the local paper, started some thread on MOL that I can't find any more, and then radio silence. No substance!

Well, I've got plenty of substance. You can go back and read all the things I've written over the past several years, and I still stand behind them. Not like some people, who want to cut and run from their former MOL postings. I'm a proud American, and proud to stand behind what I write here on MOL!

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND GOD BLESS MAPLEWOOD!

ctrzaska said:

^
Oddest post ever.

I thought it was a "less than", "greater than" quiz.

You can not reply as this discussion is Closed!