Epstein Commits Suicide While on Suicide Watch (Maybe?)

ml1 said:

RealityForAll said:

You are missing the point:

1.) Baden's conclusion is evidence that high caliber professionals can come to the conclusion that the injuries that Epstein's injuries are more consistent with murder (than suicide);

2.) ml1's challenge (namely, "why people in power would wait until Epstein was put in a prison cell to have him murdered") is ridiculous because it is based on erroneous assumptions (namely, static universe and static leadership).  See my posting immediately prior to this one.  IOW, ml1's challenge is merely supposition dressed up as unassailable logic (which it is not).  

And, ml1's claim is not evidence.  Whereas, Baden's conclusion is evidence (in the form of an expert's interpretation of the autopsy).

Baden didn't come to a conclusion that wasn't already well known. That is that the injuries are usually seen in a homicide. But medical experts are also on record stating that those injuries can also be seen in suicide. 

OK where is the ligature and the DNA test for samples from the ligature?

RealityForAll said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/30/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-homicide-autopsy-michael-baden.amp.html?smid=nytcore-ios-share

Check out what Baden said. Even he said "could be" homicide. Even he isn't ruling out suicide. And check out what the ME and the other pathologists say. 

ml1 said:

RealityForAll said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/30/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-homicide-autopsy-michael-baden.amp.html?smid=nytcore-ios-share

Check out what Baden said. Even he said "could be" homicide. Even he isn't ruling out suicide. And check out what the ME and the other pathologists say. 

Once again, where is the ligature and the DNA test for samples from the ligature?

ml1 said:

RealityForAll said:

I have acknowledged that Baden did not conclude murder.  Instead (in a prior post minutes ago), I wrote:  high caliber professionals can come to the conclusion that the injuries that Epstein's injuries are more consistent with murder (than suicide).   Am I not accurately summarizing Baden's conclusion?

I am amazed that people would think there is no reason to ask questions.  I don't think RFA or anyone would claim that they know what happened, but the guards fell asleep, the cameras didn't work, and injuries consistent w/ a potential murder.  

terp said:

I am amazed that people would think there is no reason to ask questions.  I don't think RFA or anyone would claim that they know what happened, but the guards fell asleep, the cameras didn't work, and injuries consistent w/ a potential murder.  

+10

PS I don't have conclusive proof of anything.  But circumstances surrounding Epstein's demise, deserve to be questioned (with many questions).

RealityForAll said:

nohero said:

Baden did not do an examination himself, he reviewed the medical examiner's report.  He gave an opinion about the injuries.  He didn't say anything about who did it, or more importantly why, which is what Mr. ml1's post was about.

Put another way, Mr. ml1 is saying, if Baden's opinion is correct, why would "people in power" have waited to kill Epstein until he was in jail.  Paul's reply is - what about Baden's findings.  Which is missing the point. 

You are missing the point:

1.) Baden's conclusion is evidence that high caliber professionals can come to the conclusion that the injuries that Epstein's injuries are more consistent with murder (than suicide);

2.) ml1's challenge (namely, "why people in power would wait until Epstein was put in a prison cell to have him murdered") is ridiculous because it is based on erroneous assumptions (namely, static universe and static leadership).  See my posting immediately prior to this one.  IOW, ml1's challenge is merely supposition dressed up as unassailable logic (which it is not).  

I'm obviously not "missing the point" because your (1) just restates my point and (2) talks about other reasons you say Mr. ml1 is incorrect - and I was addressing Paul's claim that Baden's opinion somehow rendered Mr. ml1 incorrect.

nohero said:

For those who don't want to watch - a guy is being interviewed on Fox, about the types of dogs who work with the military, and how people now are interested in getting a dog like that.  At the end, he asks if he could add something, then says something about getting a dog and adds, "And Epstein didn't kill himself".

spoiler LOL

drummerboy said:

nohero said:

For those who don't want to watch - a guy is being interviewed on Fox, about the types of dogs who work with the military, and how people now are interested in getting a dog like that.  At the end, he asks if he could add something, then says something about getting a dog and adds, "And Epstein didn't kill himself".

spoiler
LOL

Sorry, I was thinking about the "no videos" audience here ...

RealityForAll said:

+10

PS I don't have conclusive proof of anything.  But circumstances surrounding Epstein's demise, deserve to be questioned (with many questions).

I have never disagreed with this. Which is something I've told you before   

ml1 said:

RealityForAll said:

+10

I have never disagreed with this. Which is something I've told you before   

If so, I would expect that you would celebrate Baden's interpretation  of the autopsy evidence.  And, support a thorough and all encompassing investigation.  Such as whose DNA is/was found on the ligature that was attached to JE's neck.

RealityForAll said:

If so, I would expect that you would celebrate Baden's interpretation  of the autopsy evidence.  And, support a thorough and all encompassing investigation.  Such as whose DNA is/was found on the ligature that was attached to JE's neck.

I do support an investigation. Which I've told you before. 
I'm just asking questions of people like nan and Paul who are putting hypotheses forward that aren't making sense to me. I'm not suggesting it's "unassailable logic." I'm saying I have questions about their theories. Questions that they don't seem to want to answer. 

ml1 said:

RealityForAll said:

I'm just asking questions of people like nan and Paul who are putting hypotheses forward that aren't making sense to me. I'm not suggesting it's "unassailable logic." I'm saying I have questions about their theories. Questions that they don't seem to want to answer. 

IMHO, the proper response to various hypotheses is a thorough and all encompassing investigation.  Your lack of support for Baden doing his analysis is demonstrated with your comments such as:  "I'm stunned that a pathologist who was hired to find evidence of homicide found evidence of homicide. The pathologist who testified that OJ and Phil Spector were innocent no less."

Clearly, you are not celebrating the fact that a skilled professional has analyzed the JE autopsy evidence and it supports a thorough investigation.  Instead, you are suggesting that Baden is an unethical shill.  Despite your exclamation that you want an investigation into JE's demise, your writings (see quote above) strongly suggest that you want the investigation into JE's demise be perfunctory.  

what's with all the celebrating?

drummerboy said:

what's with all the celebrating?

You are funny.

Better the word "celebrate" than contemn, despise, dishonor, disregard, forget, ignore, neglect, overlook, profane, or violate (all listed as antonyms for celebrate).

RealityForAll said:

IMHO, the proper response to various hypotheses is a thorough and all encompassing investigation.  Your lack of support for Baden doing his analysis is demonstrated with your comments such as:  "I'm stunned that a pathologist who was hired to find evidence of homicide found evidence of homicide. The pathologist who testified that OJ and Phil Spector were innocent no less."

Clearly, you are not celebrating the fact that a skilled professional has analyzed the JE autopsy evidence and it supports a thorough investigation.  Instead, you are suggesting that Baden is an unethical shill.  Despite your exclamation that you want an investigation into JE's demise, your writings (see quote above) strongly suggest that you want the investigation into JE's demise be perfunctory.  

Baden’s is not an independent investigation. You seem to make a lot of unsupported assumptions. 

ml1 said:

RealityForAll said:

Baden’s is not an independent investigation. You seem to make a lot of unsupported assumptions. 

Baden was the chief medical examiner of the City of New York from 1978 to 1979. He was chairman of the House Select Committee on Assassinations' Forensic Pathology Panel that investigated the assassination of John F. Kennedy.  Baden merely provides all of us with an independent set of eyes (independent of the current NYC medical examiner) as to the autopsy evidence.  If the allegation is the "fix-was-in" then Baden is exactly who you would want involved.  Baden has a great CV, was the chief medical examiner for NYC, and has been involved in high profile cases before.

Once again, why won't you celebrate Baden's involvement in searching for the truth in JE's demise?

What’s to “celebrate”? He didn’t conclude anything that wasn’t already known and made public.  It was already well known that the injuries could be consistent with either homicide or suicide. 

Personally, I’ve never “celebrated “ an autopsy, but you can knock yourself out and throw a party if you like. 

ml1 said:

What’s to “celebrate”? He didn’t conclude anything that wasn’t already known and made public.  It was already well known that the injuries could be consistent with either homicide or suicide. 

Personally, I’ve never “celebrated “ an autopsy, but you can knock yourself out and throw a party if you like. 

More of your intentional disinformation (namely, ml1 comment above:  I’ve never “celebrated “ an autopsy).   Your disinformation/smear implies that I am celebrating an autopsy.

You scrubbed my quote so that you could perform this smear.  Are you sure that you are not K** D******n of NBC IRL?

What I really said:  Once again, why won't you celebrate Baden's involvement in searching for the truth in JE's demise?

PS Baden has gravitas and his conclusion provides support for a thorough investigation.

PPS Where are those DNA tests from JE's ligature?

RealityForAll said:

More of your intentional disinformation (namely,  I’ve never “celebrated “ an autopsy).   Your disinformation/smear implies that I am celebrating an autopsy.

You scrubbed my quote so that you could perform this smear.  Are you sure that you are not K** D******n of NBC IRL?

What I really said:  Once again, why won't you celebrate Baden's involvement in searching for the truth in JE's demise?

PS Baden has gravitas and his conclusion provides support for a thorough investigation.

We’ve been through this before. I didn’t “scrub” your quote. The message board software does that. It includes only the post immediately before. 

And you are the one who suggested I should “celebrate” an autopsy, so it’s your fault for suggesting that someone should. 

I truly find some of the back & forths with ml1 to be disingenuous enough to be creepy.  Why can't he just admit he was wrong, or misspoke, or whatever, rather than repeatedly take juvenile jabs at people? 

Then we’re even because I find the word “celebrate “ in relation to a death investigation to be creepy. 

ml1 said:

RealityForAll said:

More of your intentional disinformation (namely,  I’ve never “celebrated “ an autopsy).   Your disinformation/smear implies that I am celebrating an autopsy.

We’ve been through this before. I didn’t “scrub” your quote. The message board software does that. It includes only the post immediately before. 

And you are the one who suggested I should “celebrate” an autopsy, so it’s your fault for suggesting that someone should. 

ml1 what grade are you in?

When I was at that stage I would use "the dog ate my homework."

RealityForAll said:

ml1 what grade are you in?

When I was at that stage I would use "the dog ate my homework."

Why did you ignore the substantive part at the beginning and focus only on my poking fun at a word you keep using that at least a couple of us are finding odd in this context?

RealityForAll said:

ml1 said:

RealityForAll said:

ml1, when I use the quote function, both your posting and my posting come up perfectly.

ml1, can you admit you scrubbed my posting (in your prior posting) so that you could plant disinformation and a smear (namely, the falsehood that I am celebrating autopsies)?

RealityForAll said:

ml1, when I use the quote function, both your posting and my posting come up perfectly.

ml1, can you admit you scrubbed my posting (in your prior posting) so that you could plant disinformation and a smear (namely, the falsehood that I am celebrating autopsies)?

I used the “reply to this comment” function. 

ml1 said:

Then we’re even because I find the word “celebrate “ in relation to a death investigation to be creepy. 

More disinformation.

ml1 said:

RealityForAll said:

I used the “reply to this comment” function. 

Just a suggestion - next time just walk around the rabbit hole.   cheese  

Planting disinformation! Post scrubbing! Smears!

Imagine if all inmates who died in custody got even a fraction of the attention Epstein's receiving. There's a "conspiracy" here, but it's a lot bigger than one rich white guy. I have to say, I thought the libertarians and I would be finding common ground on this one.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.