Epstein Commits Suicide While on Suicide Watch (Maybe?)

So it's been decided that he committed suicide rather than having been shot trying to escape?

paulsurovell said:

Article fails to report "conspiracy theories" that question whether the outrageous violations of Bureau of Prisons's requirements to protect Epstein's life were intended to allow Epstein to fulfill his failed attempt to commit suicide days earlier.

A pretty big omission.

The article was about the autopsy report and what the facts in that report meant for any speculation about Epstein's death.  

That it didn't discuss other issues or "conspiracy theories" is a pretty big stupid "complaint".

So the conclusion is basically that he was allowed to commit suicide?

Ok, I might be missing something obvious, but it seems they are comparing the difference between evidence that he was strangled or that he hung himself, right?   Isn't it possible that someone could, not have strangled him, but just made him hang himself--put the noose around his neck and pushed him into position?  That's what I was thinking; I never thought someone strangled him. I'm assuming people who might do this sort of thing know how to make it look self-inflicted.  In the movies, they always put the gun into someone's hand and have them pull the trigger, right?

Yes, life is often just like the movies.

Lot of nuttiness here

drummerboy said:

Yes, life is often just like the movies.

There is a connection. So, is what I said possible? 

Anything is possible.

The autopsy report comes out and everyone now thinks he committed suicide? Like no further curiosity? 

Dore and Mate decide to waste our time showing how other people are wasting their time - brilliant!  lol

These guys tell us there should be some reporting and investigating - and at the same time - they don't do anything themselves.

What is their purpose - besides drumming up the fringers?  Does he primarily go after MSNBC and CNN - or does he ever bring in RT and FOX coverage to his criticism?

jamie said:

Dore and Mate decide to waste our time showing how other people are wasting their time - brilliant!  lol

These guys tell us there should be some reporting and investigating - and at the same time - they don't do anything themselves.

What is their purpose - besides drumming up the fringers?  Does he primarily go after MSNBC and CNN - or does he ever bring in RT and FOX coverage to his criticism?

What did they say about wasting time?

I thought it was great social commentary and was glad I spent time watching. Mate is a terrific investigative reporter, being one of the few who saw the Russiagate as a hoax. He observes that those who fell hook, line and sinker for that conspiracy theory, are often not expressing much curiosity about this one. He has a different investigative focus; so I doubt he will be working on Epstein, but he has a strong background, and good observations. 

Dore is a citizen journalist, who does not pretend to be good, and only has a job because the MSM is so bad. 

Both present legitimate concerns about news and media, and only seem fringe to those who get there news exclusively from mainstream sources. 

nan said:

Mate is a terrific investigative reporter, being one of the few who saw the Russiagate as a hoax.

Dore is a citizen journalist, who does not pretend to be good, and only has a job because the MSM is so bad. 

Nanlandia is a strange place.

nan said:

The autopsy report comes out and everyone now thinks he committed suicide? Like no further curiosity? 

no. The murder conspiracies never made any sense anyway. 

If the ME is in on a conspiracy why not claim Epstein died of a heart attack? If this was a government plot, why strangle him and give the nut jobs a reason to claim murder?

nan said:

Could only watch that excerpt of "Jimmy Dore Live!" for a minute or two.  But he's clearly a hit with the ignorant inebriated.

jamie said:

Seems to me like it's Nan who's wasting your time. 

nohero said:

nan said:

Could only watch that excerpt of "Jimmy Dore Live!" for a minute or two.  But he's clearly a hit with the ignorant inebriated.

Dore vid (posted above) at 2:08:  introduces Ken Dinlanian (apparently a CIA operative) and clips from MSNBC and/or CNN.   Multiple clips from MSM with KD on them regarding the death of JE.

Why is CIA operative involved in a domestic alleged suicide?

PS Breakage of the hyoid bone does not prove suicide.  Nor, does it eliminate the possibility of strangulation by a third party.  Breakage of the hyoid bone constitutes ambiguous evidence of cause-of death in that the hyoid bone breakage neither proves, nor disproves, the two major theories (namely, suicide and 3rd party strangulation).

Red_Barchetta said:

jamie said:

Seems to me like it's Nan who's wasting your time. 

you only really need to breeze through and watch a few seconds here and there to see that they merely cherry pick sentences from MSNBC and CNN because they're still mad that Hillary got the nomination.

Again - do they ever go after the most viewed msm channel FOX?

Rhetorical question.

jamie said:

you only really need to breeze through and watch a few seconds here and there to see that they merely cherry pick sentences from MSNBC and CNN because they're still mad that Hillary got the nomination.

proeasdf said:

nohero said:

Dore vid (posted above) at 2:08:  introduces Ken Dinlanian (apparently a CIA operative) and clips from MSNBC and/or CNN.   Multiple clips from MSM with KD on them regarding the death of JE.

Rest assured, I don't believe you're inebriated. 

ml1 said:

If the ME is in on a conspiracy why not claim Epstein died of a heart attack? If this was a government plot, why strangle him and give the nut jobs a reason to claim murder?

There would then be endless discussions as to whether he was ever treated for heart disease, who his doctors were, had said doctors ever worked for the CIA (I once had a doctor who said that his brother claimed to be a meteorologist who studied weather all over the world but wherever he went suffered a Coup shortly after he left) and what kind of drugs can be given to someone to cause a heart attack.

The real question is who allowed this?

MIAMI HERALD: “Why was Jeffrey Epstein allowed to purchase small women’s panties from the Palm Beach jail?” by Sarah Blaskey and Nicholas Nehmas: “A decade ago, during a brief stint in Palm Beach County Jail, convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein made an odd purchase at the facility’s store: two pairs of small women’s panties, size 5.

“It was just one of thousands of dollars of purchases made by the disgraced financier while in jail after pleading guilty in 2008 to soliciting a minor for sex, according to a purchase log. (His top purchase was single-serve cups of coffee, of which he bought more than 800 in 13 months.)

“But the panties raise questions about why a childless male inmate, accused of sexually abusing girls as young as 14, would be allowed to buy female undergarments so small that they wouldn’t fit an average-sized adult woman.

“The panties were certainly too small for Epstein, who also purchased his briefs in men’s medium and sweatshirts ranging from XL to 3XL, and size-12 shoes. So what, or who, were they for, and why wouldn’t the purchase raise eyebrows under the circumstances? It’s one of many questions that arise from thousands of pages of records obtained by the Miami Herald from the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.” Miami Herald

PANTYGATE?

proeasdf said:

Why is CIA operative involved in a domestic alleged suicide?

Because his cover is working as an NBC reporter, and if he didn’t report on news like this domestic alleged suicide then people might get suspicious?

drummerboy said:

Nanlandia is a strange place.

Right, anyone who questions the official narrative is a nut job. Of course, says the guy who fell for the biggest conspiracy theory of the last decade.

DaveSchmidt said:

Because his cover is working as an NBC reporter, and if he didn’t report on news like this domestic alleged suicide then people might get suspicious?

The problem was when they rereleased his statement without his name on it.

jamie said:

Yeah, no the Evelyn Wood method of watching Jimmy Dore videos only works as well as the Evelyn Wood reading method.  

ml1 said:

Given the CIA history of not telling the truth,  and the status of those involved, skepticism on Epstein's death is understandable; people who just belive the official narrative could be said to be the nut jobs, or at least naive.  History has shown that many "conspiracy theories" turned out to be true, and skeptics are usually marginalized. 

nan said:

It wasn’t “his statement.” It was a tweeted summary with a video of his reporting for NBC News, a summary in which “told Ken Dilanian” apparently was changed at some point to “told NBC News.” (One possible reason I can think of: Maybe other NBC reporters, not just Dilanian, had sources who later told them the same thing, so the attribution to Dilanian alone was no longer accurate. Here’s another: Maybe NBC simply decided it preferred directing readers its main Twitter feed rather than to Dilanian’s.)

In any case, Dilanian did not disappear from the video attached to the tweet. Anyone who viewed it saw it was him.

Can you explain what the problem was?

nan said:

History has shown that many "conspiracy theories" turned out to be true, and skeptics are usually marginalized. 

Name two.

nan said:

Right, anyone who questions the official narrative is a nut job. Of course, says the guy who fell for the biggest conspiracy theory of the last decade.

I do not believe that DB was a birther.

DaveSchmidt said:

nan said:

It wasn’t “his statement.” It was a tweeted summary with a video of his reporting for NBC News, a summary in which “told Ken Dilanian” apparently was changed at some point to “told NBC News.” (One possible reason I can think of: Maybe other NBC reporters, not just Dilanian, had sources who later told them the same thing, so the attribution to Dilanian alone was no longer accurate. Here’s another: Maybe NBC simply decided it preferred directing readers its main Twitter feed rather than to Dilanian’s.)

In any case, Dilanian did not disappear from the video attached to the tweet. Anyone who viewed it saw it was him.

Can you explain what the problem was?

L.A. Times Disowns Reporter Outed as a CIA Collaborator  See:  https://www.huffpost.com/entry/la-times-disowns-reporter_b_5770388

Ken Dilanian sent CIA drafts of stories

See:  https://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2014/09/ken-dilanian-sent-cia-drafts-of-stories-194906

Ex-Tribune reporter said to have ‘collaborative’ relationship with CIA

See:  https://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-tribune-dilanian-20140904-story.html

KD Twitter: I was in the CIA. We wouldn't trust a country whose leader did what Trump did.

See:  https://twitter.com/kendilaniannbc/status/865201244373229569?lang=en

Glenn Greenwald Slams NBC’s Dilanian: He’s a ‘Puppet and Mouthpiece’ of the CIA

See:  https://grabien.com/story.php?id=185775

CIA NBC Asset Ken Dilanian, Senate Dems Concede No Evidence for Russia Collusion

See:  https://libertarianinstitute.org/blog/cia-nbc-asset-ken-dilanian-senate-dems-concede-no-evidence-for-russia-collusion/

Links May Be Deceiving
See:  https://www.pbs.org/publiceditor/blogs/ombudsman/2014/09/10/links-may-be-deceiving/

KEN DILANIAN REPORTER CIA AGENT.JPG

See:  https://commons.occupy.com/file/ken-dilanian-reporter-cia-agentjpg

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Rentals

Sponsored Business

Find Business

Advertisement

Advertise here!