Why I don't like Christie

I'm rooting for him to get the FAN job. Least destructive place he can be. We don't want him lobbying, lying as a Fox News pundit, or heading a federal agency for sure. 

He already has.

wharfrat said:

From the article-

"State law prohibits him from negotiating another job before his time as governor is up."

We will see if CC violates this law, also.

I agree but I will also boycott the FAN (not that it will matter).

ml1 said:

I'm rooting for him to get the FAN job. Least destructive place he can be. We don't want him lobbying, lying as a Fox News pundit, or heading a federal agency for sure. 

ml1 said:

As far as I can tell he knows a lot about the Dallas Cowboys.

The Feds have a new opening. Ethics chief. If Trump appoints Christie they can both then work to drain the swamp.

It won't matter if I don't listen to Christie because I don't listen to Francesa

yahooyahoo said:

I agree but I will also boycott the FAN (not that it will matter).
ml1 said:

I think he should get a job as a Life Guard.

Gilgul said:

So now you are stereotyping big kids as bullies. Great. Maybe the stereotyping caused him to become what he became?  Just like all the stereotyping of African American kids based on appearance become self fulfilling because it causes others to treat them differently (for example be more punitive with discipline).

I can't have been the only one to notice Zoinks' acknowledgment of the existence in racism in this post, can I?

ml1 said:

Blotto? Wow! I haven't heard of this legendary band in a looong time. Saw them once. I think a documentary needs to be made.

LOST said:

He's naturally buoyant.

CHRISTIE: You know Mike, I love, I love getting calls from communists in Montclair.

MIKE: Communists in Montclair. You're a bully governor, and I don't like bullies.

http://www.npr.org/2017/07/10/...

"Communists"?  It's 2017, Governor, that's kind of old and outdated.  Or maybe that's your whole political party in a nutshell.

no class low-life.

christie is an embarrassment.

South_Mountaineer said:

CHRISTIE: You know Mike, I love, I love getting calls from communists in Montclair.

MIKE: Communists in Montclair. You're a bully governor, and I don't like bullies.

http://www.npr.org/2017/07/10/...

"Communists"?  It's 2017, Governor, that's kind of old and outdated.  Or maybe that's your whole political party in a nutshell.

By taking those calls is he colluding with the Russians?

http://www.nj.com/news/index.s...

If the FAN offers him a spot I'll never listen to them again.  I already skip the morning fools and Francesa.

I would bet that a significant portion of the 15% who still approve of Christie are FAN listeners. Middle aged, mostly white men who love sports.  If anything they'll gain listeners among the "communists" of towns like SOMA and Montclair who want to call in and insult him. 

The Sports Business reporter on NPR this morning (I don't recall his name) critiqued Christie's on-air performance and said he had no real insight or expertise. He described Christie's comments as generic that could have been made by any sports fan paying minimal attention to the news. 

How much of what's being said by regular FAN hosts is actually insightful?

The_Soulful_Mr_T said:

The Sports Business reporter on NPR this morning (I don't recall his name) critiqued Christie's on-air performance and said he had no real insight or expertise. He described Christie's comments as generic that could have been made by any sports fan paying minimal attention to the news. 

Funny. He never was a Patriot's fan.....

As a middle aged white man who likes sports, or at least the Mets, I hate being lumped in with Trump supporters.  Last year I thought several of the personalities on the FAN were openly campaigning for Trump, so I stopped listening for a while.  Sports is an escape for me.  The real world is tough.

Sharing the wealth...

-s.

GL2 said:

LOST said:

He's naturally buoyant.

Lifeboat.

BG9 said:

GL2 said:

LOST said:

He's naturally buoyant.

Lifeboat.

Watch out. Somebody's going to accuse you of making f## jokes!

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.