Banned List

Hah. Great minds thinking alike, Batman. wink

Exactly. It's a private website. The main unwritten rule for the forum is don't make the owners wish they hadn't approved you.

The bottom line is not driving away the advertisers, whether we all like that or not. Gotta be ladies and gentlemen in the sandbox, at least within certain clearly set out parameters.

ctrzaska said:

It's none of our business, actually.

And this has stopped people speculating on any topic on MOL when?

as @Soul_29 would tell you, all you need to do is obey Rule #1

THIS may be a way to call someone a moron without actually doing so and getting banned in the process (we'll see).
From the thread about Maplewood Municipal Court

sarahzm said:

knowlton said:

A moron? I'm a lot of things, but not a moron.

Yes, my title was inflammatory and sensationalist, but I'm a believer in watching government institutions at every turn. They need to be put on notice that people are watching, especially in NJ.

I don't need to go to Ferguson and surrounding suburbs to know that their court system is grossly discriminatory and immoral.

In addition to being inflammatory and sensationalist, your title seems to be grossly incorrect. It turns out your information is second hand. You weren't even there.

So while your status as a moron may be disputable by some, I can think of some other not too flattering monikers that might be appropriate as well.

you're walking the thin line

The "as well" part ain't helping.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.