A wall-streeter says tax the wealthy archived

it's apples and oranges. you've made thousands of unique contributions. pb has written about 5 different posts, and reused each about a thousand time.

ml1 said:

it's apples and oranges. you've made thousands of unique contributions. pb has written about 5 different posts, and reused each about a thousand time.

Hmm. You have a point there.

rastro said:

Ridski, you're missing the point. The reason a child needs two parents is do that the Husband (and only the Husband) can go off and work, post online, read all kinds of popular and esoteric material, play golf, have an outside life, and otherwise set a good example for his boys. The wife is then freed up to do everything related to managing the house and raising the children.

Oh, and sewing. Somehow sewing is usually involved, though I'm not sure why.

That is wrong and very unfair, rastro.

I do not golf and never have. Total waste of time.

pennboy2 said:

rastro said:

Ridski, you're missing the point. The reason a child needs two parents is do that the Husband (and only the Husband) can go off and work, post online, read all kinds of popular and esoteric material, play golf, have an outside life, and otherwise set a good example for his boys. The wife is then freed up to do everything related to managing the house and raising the children.

Okay, PB, that actually made me laugh.

ml1 said:

And that is why he can still work very hard. Copy/paste is easy compared coming up with an original thought and expressing it intelligently.

ridski said:

pennboy2 said:

rastro said:

Okay, PB, that actually made me laugh.

Me too. Well played.

ridski said:

I take that back. Wow.

ridski: 4.53 posts/day since joining
pennboy2: 6.85 posts/day since joining
johnlockdema: 7.72 posts/day since joining

Of course we all pale in comparison to the mighty GL2 and his 9.05 posts/day since joining, but then he is retired after all...

I worked out my numbers. 10.12 posts per day. and a thread started every four days. And I have job. ugh...

rastro said:

ridski said:

I take that back. Wow.

ridski: 4.53 posts/day since joining
pennboy2: 6.85 posts/day since joining
johnlockdema: 7.72 posts/day since joining

Of course we all pale in comparison to the mighty GL2 and his 9.05 posts/day since joining, but then he is retired after all...

I worked out my numbers. 10.02 posts per day. and a thread started every four days. And I have job. ugh...

Crikey, that takes some doing for a guy who doesn't even live here anymore... ;-)

I'm just going to go ahead and assume you front loaded your post count back in 2004.

I wish. Being single in a place where you don't know anyone gives one lots of free time...

You can not reply as this discussion is Closed!

Latest Jobs

Advertisement

Advertise here!