- Business Directory
- Job Market
- Real Estate
Maplewood Garden Club’s 84th Annual Plant Sale is ON and will be outdoors at the Maplewood Community Pool parking lot once again. MGC will return to its grand-scale sale, albeit with some modifications.
* Due to construction at the pool, the Plant Sale will be relocated to the other end of the parking lot, near the Office of Emergency Management building.
* Face masks will be required.
* To ensure safe distancing, shopping will be limited to 30 customers (including children) at a time, with a shopping time limit of 45 minutes. Customers wishing to continue perusing the vast plant collection can reenter the sale with a new exit time.
* Due to the restricted number of people permitted on site, the Club is requesting customers to shop alone or limit the group size attending the sale and to be patient with a potentially protracted shopping experience.
* The preferred form of payment will be check or credit card.
Location: Maplewood Community Pool parking lot, 187 Boyden Avenue, Maplewood
Hours: Plant Sale hours have been extended to accommodate the changes in procedure. The Plant Sale will be open from 8 am to 8 pm Thursday and Friday, May 6 and 7, and from 8 am to 4 pm Saturday, May 8 (rain or shine!).
For updates and further information, visit www.maplewoodgardenclub.org.
Aug 11, 2022 at 3:46pm
Aug 11, 2022 at 1:04pm
Aug 11, 2022 at 12:35pm
Aug 11, 2022 at 11:13am
Aug 11, 2022 at 10:57am
Aug 11, 2022 at 11:49am
Aug 11, 2022 at 11:35am
Aug 11, 2022 at 10:56am
Aug 10, 2022 at 7:02pm
Aug 10, 2022 at 2:18pm