THE 2024 JUNE DEBATE!

Any thoughts?  If I was Biden - I'd lay on the number past staff and cabinet members that no longer support Trump.

Will Trump focus on the dangers of shark attacks and the late great Hannibal Lector?

Here's some fun bets:

Among the quirkier prop bets is an over-under on how many times Biden will say “folks” during the 90-minute debate. BetOnline has that over-under listed at 4.5 “folks mentioned.”

Other over-unders include how many times Hunter Biden will be mentioned (2), how many times Trump will utter “fake news” (1.5), and how many times the words “stolen” or “rigged” will be used (3.5).

The website also offers a number of “first to” bets, which require gamblers to pick which candidate they think will do something first. For those, Biden is favored to be the first to say “shut up” and sip from a water bottle. Trump, meanwhile, is favored to be the first to interrupt moderators and to suggest his opponent is on drugs.

There’s also wagering options on more long-shot scenarios. That includes bets being accepted on Biden losing his footing or Trump saying, “Drill baby drill.” Each of those bets have odds of +1000, meaning a winning $100 bet would return $1,100.

Among the even more far-fetched offerings are “Biden to have a five-second brain freeze” (+1200), “Biden to fall asleep” (+1200), “either candidate to walk off” (+1400), and “Trump to say ‘Bing Bong’” (+2000).

--------------------------------------------------

If Trump sees these odds - he'll be telling all of his buddies to put their money on bing bong.

I'm still skeptical if Trump will even show up.

I was hoping you would start a debate thread. I seriously considered Trump walking off. 

I'm wondering what kind of stunt he could pull. One of his more outrageous was inviting Bill Clinton's ex girls to rattle Hillary.

One debate we had an MOL "drink" challenge. Have to look for that one.

"Folks" is a definite. Hunter Biden, rigged, stolen.  How about  convicted felon from Biden. 

I'm speculating on the questions. I'm guessing Dana Bash will have one on abortion. Jake Tapper on Israel and Ukraine. There should be questions on immigration and that will get Trump going. Abortion should get a back and forth.

There shouldn’t be wagering on whether Trump will attack one or both of the moderators, unless it’s 1000-1 that he won’t. 

The over/under on Biden saying "look" would have to be about 50. 

I have a feeling Trump is going to turn this into more of a spectacle than we can imagine.

I can't imagine anything that would induce me to watch/listen live, other than maybe a LOT of money.  Probably could handle a MOL thread, real-time or next day.

I think we're going back in time to hear about Scranton, PA for a bit. All smiles and nice things.  Then WHAM!   Joe's going to hammer his opponent on being so proud about taking credit for overturning Roe v. Wade and finish with the guy who tried to overthrow democracy cheating taxpayers, getting caught, and waiting for his sentencing hearing. 

Watching MSNBC pre game. Caught a glimpse of Gov. Whitmer who I have followed for a few years with an eye on her as a future candidate, and apparently so has Rachel Maddow who just commented after her interview that it was certain that Whitmer was destined to be a Presidential candidate.

Biden not looking good

Trump's lying about Roe. Sadly most people have no idea what the parameters were.

They can't get through the border topic fast enough for Biden.

terp said:

Biden not looking good

had to turn it off after one minute.  Drop out, Joe. 

Coming back a bit stronger now.  Trump not helping himself with lies, siding with Hitler and gaslighting the audience.

I have never seen a debate this one sided.  And I was at the Scott Horton William Kristol debate

I suspect Gavin Newsom is tonight’s big winner.

Smedley said:

I suspect Gavin Newsom is tonight’s big winner.

we can only hope.  

Gavin Newsome is a disaster.  We want California policies across the nation?  Thanks but no thanks.

We had the cleanest water… we had H20… djt

Jaytee said:

We had the cleanest water… we had H20… djt

Resting Biden face is a problem. Looks flummoxed. 

Im surprised trump has been disciplined and mostly non-expressive while Biden talks. 

Trump lying his arse off of course but Biden is mostly failing to call him on it. 

Biden is lying too.  It's adorable when he tells us how great the economy is.

Smedley said:

Im surprised trump has been disciplined and mostly non-expressive while Biden talks. 

Trump lying his arse off of course but Biden is mostly failing to call him on it. 

Me too! It's almost over and Trump hasn't taken the bait. 

This is a great debate format btw, hope it stays. No nonsense. 

He doesn't look a day over 93

Betting markets moving meaningfully. If the polls do the same in the next week or two i think that will force a change. 

Smedley said:

This is a great debate format btw, hope it stays. No nonsense. 

They should really settle this in Thunderdome

This guy has been in government for generations and he says someone needs to do something about the tax code. GTFOH 

The big opportunity to argue against the overturning of Roe was lost. He should have rehearsed a few quick examples of new state mandates and should have had a quick explanation of Roe clarifying the rules according to trimesters. That was an easy one. Much more so than the wars, the economy and immigration.

Trump used the old argument about abortion up to the moment of delivery.

This is a tough topic for most male candidates to tackle but it is one of the strongest motivators for voters.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.