Structural Engineer recommendations ?

A family member is purchasing a house and the home inspector suggested getting a structural engineer to look at the roof and floor joists. 

Does anyone have a structural engineer (or is a structural engineer} that they could recommend?

Need to have the inspection done ASAP.  ThANKS FOR YOUR HELP.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.