Just Curious...(Wawa)

...if anybody knows what’s going on at Wawa? Why is it closed? I was going to go get coffee there yesterday and everything was all cordoned off with Caution tape. 

Thank you!!


I don't know if it applies here, last week, an employee at the Springfield store said they have closed several of their locations... C-19 problems. A location in Parsippany is closed, along with a couple of others.


I was wondering why I couldn't order on their app.  I added Wawa to the title - you'll always get more feedback with more info - try not to use such vague titles.  Imagine if that was the title of every thread. grin


bummer. I'm craving a tuna sub.


drummerboy said:

bummer. I'm craving a tuna sub.

 I am nuts for their tuna subs.  One morning after work I was craving one and much to my disappointment they had already run out. Mercifully I remembered that months ago a Wawa was under construction in Springfield next to Bed Bath and Beyond.  I drove up there and it was open for business so I was able to satisfy my tuna craving. A happy ending after all.

.


Mattie5 said:

drummerboy said:

bummer. I'm craving a tuna sub.

 I am nuts for their tuna subs.  One morning after work I was craving one and much to my disappointment they had already run out. Mercifully I remembered that months ago a Wawa was under construction in Springfield next to Bed Bath and Beyond.  I drove up there and it was open for business so I was able to satisfy my tuna craving. A happy ending after all.

.

 yup. sometimes they just hit the spot.


Before DaveSchmidt gets involved, please note that you can't get a sub at Wawa. It's a hoagie.


mrincredible said:

Before DaveSchmidt gets involved, please note that you can't get a sub at Wawa. It's a hoagie.

 What if I wanted a grinder?


Wawa coffee is very good.  So is Quick Chek, Gigi's, and Able Baker.   This is from a guy who drank a lot of coffee and went to just about every place in town.  


I was sad about Wawa iced coffee, though - it’s already “creamed” and sweetened, to the taste of melted ice cream. However, the iced version at Able Baker is soooo good. 


RobertRoe said:

Wawa coffee is very good.  So is Quick Chek, Gigi's, and Able Baker.

The coffee at Able Baker is La Colombe from Philly, where everybody calls it coffee.


I remember calling a sammich on long bread a wedge growing up in Northern Westchester County.  


mrincredible said:

I remember calling a sammich on long bread a wedge growing up in Northern Westchester County.  

 that's the place. where in Westchester? I'm a New Rochelle boy.


 Indoor is closed until Thursday,,,,, cleaning in progress.


Formerlyjerseyjack said:

 Indoor is closed until Thursday,,,,, cleaning in progress.

Yep. And please don't bug the guy working the gas pumps about it. The one I spoke to today keeps having to field questions, and for some reason there are people who feel the need to cop an attitude with him.




In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.