Friday Night 80's

uh oh, you got me started


You guys were in a different 80's than me. Who are these people?


I think my 80's is just an MTV newsreel



drummerboy said:

You guys were in a different 80's than me. Who are these people?

 One with better DJs?

oh oh


https://youtu.be/a4hsFISqbw4

I don't know how to add a direct link like you all did.


FilmCarp said:

I don't know how to add a direct link like you all did.

See the button atop the Add Comment box that looks like a Play button (third from right)? Hit that, add the link in the window, then Insert. Voila:


ridski said:

drummerboy said:

You guys were in a different 80's than me. Who are these people?

 One with better DJs?

oh oh

 VJs.  It's VJs.


DaveSchmidt said:

FilmCarp said:

I don't know how to add a direct link like you all did.

See the button atop the Add Comment box that looks like a Play button (third from right)? Hit that, add the link in the window, then Insert. Voila:

 Why, thank you.  


A little early, but ...

Let’s call them the 2 before 6.


more songs should be in 6 (or 12, as the case may be)


Okay, this is 1979 but we'll take it:


drummerboy said:

 VJs.  It's VJs.

 I didn’t see a vj til 1989. 


bettyd said:

In the Triangle of North Carolina, where I spent most of the ’80s, you’d be hard pressed to musically represent the (I mean my) decade any better than with a song off each of R.E.M.’s IRS albums. For Friday nights from that place and time, I’d go with Radio Free Europe, Rockville, Driver 8, Hyena and It’s the End of the World.



In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Real Estate Listings

Rentals

Sponsored Business

Find Business

Advertisement