Day Lilies - It is not too late to plant for 2016 blooming

It is not too late to plant mature plants, which will bloom in June/July 2016. With the rain we are getting, the ground should be OK for planting.

See ad under 'Other Stuff'. We have a field full of large Day Lilies. Majority are large flowered, reblooming varieties. Each clump ($10) can easily be divided, or planted whole for an impressive display.

The final sale is noon to 4 PM tomorrow, Sat Oct 3rd. If you can't make it, I can make deliveries in MSO tomorrow around 5 PM.

What types of orchids do they have left. I wanted to go but had to work both weekeds.

Is the sale over? I could't make it the last two weekends. LOL

Officially the sale is over. There are still some plants left (in addition to the day lilies), and also some goldfish in the pond.

I won't be there the next two weekends, but if anyone is interested, I might be able to get one of the other volunteers to come if we can set a firm date & time.

In orchids, there are a variety of Cattleya, Coelogyne, Dendrochilum, Oncidium/Brassia/Brassidium hybrids, a few Phragmipedium and a variety of 'Aussie' Dendrobiums. I think I saw a few Bulbophyllyms also.

I remember it being a nice place. I got a tour from Hildegard a while back , there was a huge Vanda tricolor at the time.blet us know if you're out there again, I may be interested in some plants depending on the variety.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.