Columbia High School Class of 1973 - Save the Date

Columbia High School Class of 1973

50th Reunion

Friday, October 20, 2023

http://chs73reunion.com

If you have not already done so, please visit our website and enter your contact information into the form on the home page.

Reasons to Attend Your Reunion
You may have heard or thought, why should I go to my reunion? I haven’t seen these people in years so why should I see them now. But here is the thing, when you are in high school you have the opportunity to socialize with a lot of people and if you are like me, graduation was bittersweet. It marked a new chapter in my life full of exciting possibilities but I knew that those people who were so much a part of my life up until then would go away to school perhaps never to return.

Some of my classmates moved and due to the complexities of our lives, marriage, children, aging grandparents and then aging parents and work responsibilities the ability to travel to see them or even to see those close by dwindled away.

Fortunately, I stayed close to where I grew up and easily attended each reunion, cherishing the time I could spend with each classmate who came - some came from great distances (e.g. Alaska, Italy, California) and those people who will come as long as their health and finances allow them to do so.

• You will see people you haven’t seen in a long time
  • You will rekindle old friendships
  • You will make new friends
  • You will have a few days with people your age
  • You will have a few days with people you grew up with
  • You will laugh about old times
  • This could be the last time you see someone - we have already lost many of our classmates
  • It’s fun!
  • It’s a good excuse for a party!
  • To see who you can recognize without looking at their name tag
  • Because people are coming from AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, MA, MD, NJ, NY, PA, TX, VA,, etc to see you
  • Because you can - we never know what the future holds for any of us
  • It’s the 50th!!!
  • WHY NOT???

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Sponsored Business

Find Business

Rentals

Advertisement

Advertise here!