Arts Unbound Fundraiser May 14, 2016

I just received the following e-mail from Senior Share:

Good morning ,On May 14 , we will be celebrating Arts Bender an event by Arts Unbound to raise funds for their ongoing programming servicing seniors and the disabled .The group was started about a decade ago by a Maplewood resident who felt strongly about how the Arts can change the lives of those who had a disability whether from an event in their later lives or whether they were born with it .This event will help towards that cause and I am asking for our group of Seniors to help further that cause. A group of former parents at Clinton School where I taught art for decades have planned art activities to engage all ages in creating together ..every activity is oriented towards bring families together .I need help at the tables and at the opening table ..I need help getting the word out ..I need help from you in any way that you can think of to advance this day ..we invite all of you to take a moment and be part of seeing that we all can create art ..and raise awareness of others needs ..we really need recyclables of plastic tops from containers, metal tops , corks , coffee cans ribbon, buttons, buttons and more .There is a fee of $5 per person or $15 per family with all of the funds going to Arts Unbound .Please let me know that you can help and that we can all make a difference to others in Maplewood .

You can call 973-761-6377 or email irenecdun@gmail.com .We need you ! So much to do and your help will make a difference !

Per follow-up email from a friend:

Drop off days/times for donating recyclables: plastic tops from containers, metal tops , corks , coffee cans, ribbon, buttons, etc. at the Arts Unbound Gallery on Baker Street in Maplewood is  WED-FRI 11-6 and SAT 11-5.  

I will post drop off dates and times for the Burgdorff Center as soon as I receive them.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.