2022-2023 Supply List

Does anyone know where I can find the school supply list for Tuscan? The website has the 2021-2022 List. Thanks

Tall_Mocha said:

Does anyone know where I can find the school supply list for Tuscan? The website has the 2021-2022 List. Thanks

I don’t know, but When my kids were in Tuscan 20 odd years ago, the pta used to buy all the supplies and sell it in a package for a minimal price. It was the greatest thing ever. I can’t believe this is still an ongoing issue. 
Maybe call the board of Ed see if you can get some answers. 

Jaytee said:

Tall_Mocha said:

I don’t know, but When my kids were in Tuscan 20 odd years ago, the pta used to buy all the supplies and sell it in a package for a minimal price. It was the greatest thing ever. I can’t believe this is still an ongoing issue. 
Maybe call the board of Ed see if you can get some answers. 

You could order items from the prior list from Amazon and then if anything is way off, you can return easily later.  I usually tried not to get sucked into a huge outlay at the beginning of school, but just to try to have items on hand as needed throughout the year.  But I know that I may be an outlier and also that there will likely be one or two unique items that a particular teacher or grade may request.  I wish that "Back to School" had not turned into such a "Hallmark Holiday"!

sac said:

You could order items from the prior list from Amazon and then if anything is way off, you can return easily later.  I usually tried not to get sucked into a huge outlay at the beginning of school, but just to try to have items on hand as needed throughout the year.  But I know that I may be an outlier and also that there will likely be one or two unique items that a particular teacher or grade may request.  I wish that "Back to School" had not turned into such a "Hallmark Holiday"!

I ordered what I feel she will need, as I am not buying to return. I wish that it didn't turn into an unorganized mess. The problem with the "1 or 2 teacher's request" is by the time you receive said request, you can barely find it in stores. But we're still here, so the joke is on us. *shrugs*

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Sponsored Business

Find Business

Featured Events

Advertisement

Advertise here!