Learn to Retire Ready!
This On-Campus Program Offers:
• In-depth education on the physical, emotional and financial aspects of retirement
• A workbook with examples to follow along during class
• Worksheets, checklists and tips to keep you on track as you plan
• An optional consultation with your instructor to answer specific questions
Location Dates & Times:
Thursdays October 3rd and 10th, 2019 6:30pm to 8:30pm
Seton Hall University --Bethany Hall
400 South Orange Ave.
South Orange, NJ 07079
Who Should Attend? This class is great for anyone contemplating retirement or if you're currently retired and want to develop a sense of purpose and become more knowledgeable about your financial positon.
Retire■U offers something for everyone to learn. Here’s an outline:
• The retirement transition
• Planning activities to stay well
• Implement your plan
• Key documents you’ll need
• Choosing an Executor
• Estate Tax reduction strategies
• Financial planning changes at retirement
• Making your money last
• What’s my number? How much do I need in retirement?
Your Health Care
• Medicare basics
• Planning for long-term care
• Long-term care insurance
• Elder Fraud
• Sources of income (IRAs, Pensions)
• Required minimum distributions (RMDs)
• Roth IRAs vs. Traditional IRAs
• Maximizing Social Security
• Your personal risk tolerance
• Risk management strategies
• Hiring a professional
Your instructor is Michael P. Leanza, (‘89/’91) CFP®, A Certified Financial PlannerTM. Financial planning services provided by The GenWealth Group, a Registered Investment Advisor.
Advance Registration Required (class size is limited to 20 students) Call 973-577-7083 to register or ONLINE at www.regonline.com/retireu
Tuition: $39.00 You may bring one guest at no additional charge. Tuition includes one workbook.
100% of all tuition fees collected will be donated to Seton Hall University Pirate Blue Athletic Fund.
Promote your business here - Businesses get highlighted throughout the site and you can add a deal.