1 Bedroom + private bath (Historic Montrose Section) 300 sq. ft.
$850 /120 ft2 room - South Orange, NJ (Historic Montrose Section)
• Looking for a respectful, neat non-smoker who values cooperative living, to occupy a second floor bedroom with shared bath in a beautiful single family home in Historic Montrose.
• Furnishing includes a full size bed, 2 night stands, desk and chair, two chests of drawers.
• LITERALLY 2 blocks from Seton Hall University; 20 min. bus ride to University and St. Barnabas Hospitals, Rutgers University, and NJIT; 30 min. bus ride to Newark Penn station; Walking distance to downtown S. Orange, shops, banks, public library, gourmet supermarket, restaurants, SOPAC, Bow-Tie Cinemas, Starbucks; 35 min. train ride to New York City on the Midtown Direct; Walking distance to Mountain & South Orange Train Stations. 3 miles to South Mountain Reservation.
• Montrose is a super quiet neighborhood conducive to studying. If you like drinking and partying, this is NOT a good fit.
• Utilities include: electricity, water, heat, garbage removal, sewer and Hi-Speed Wi-Fi. Just bring your clothes, laptop and cell phone. Great for resident doctors. PERFECT for SHU graduate students.
• Sorry--No pets. NO EXCEPTION
First and last month rent plus one and a half month security. No room for a car.
One year lease. No short term.
Jan 28, 2020 at 10:01pm
Jan 28, 2020 at 7:11pm
Jan 28, 2020 at 1:02pm
Jan 28, 2020 at 9:13am