We are looking for a P/T Office Assistant for a Small Fulfillment Warehouse
- Perform a variety of fulfillment duties such as pulling customer orders, checking orders, packing/assembling orders, and labeling packages
- Verify quantity, weight, and accuracy of items to stated identifications
- Check orders for accuracy and completeness, such as matching shipping label with invoice number
- Ensure work space and amenities are kept clean
- Learn company’s online system to add new inventory
- Process occasional inventory audits
- Respond to customer inquiries via email and phone
- Assist with refunds and exchanges
- Work alongside our warehouse and store team
- Other duties as assigned
- Get Stock to stores
- Computer proficient with the ability to learn company's fulfillment and inventory system
- Able to operate with high level of accuracy and strong attention to details
- Able to perform fast pace, complicated tasks but also equally receptive to perform standard, mundane tasks.
- Reading, writing, and problem-solving skills
- Must be efficient and dependable, hold a positive attitude, and have good work ethic
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 8 hours, each shift has one 30 minute break
- Ability to work events, weekends, overtime, and holiday hours is expected
- Must be local to the East Orange, NJ Area
Looking to Hire immediately!
Please Leave your Full name, Number and tell us about yourself. Please send Resume if you can one. Willing to train the right person.