- Business Directory
- Job Market
- Real Estate
We are a two household family with residences in North Caldwell and West Caldwell (shared 50/50 custody) and three energetic kids and a cat. Our kids are a 14-year old boy (9th grade), an 11-year old boy (6th grade) and a 10-year old girl (5th grade). We are looking for a capable, energetic, loving full-time nanny/house manager for the long term to keep the two households running smoothly and consistently.
The ideal candidate should be/have:
• Fluent in English; Non-smoker; Legal to work in the US
• Experience caring for children; OK with a cat
• Key qualities: reliable/dependable; flexible; self-motivated, takes initiative to find ways to be helpful, does not need much direction; healthy; trustworthy; good communicator; patient
• Own a reliable car (although you will mainly use the family car when you are with us), have car insurance, a driver’s license and good driving record
• Willing to submit to a background check; solid references
• Monday - Friday, guaranteed 40 hrs / week (but could extend to 50 hrs / wk)
• Typical Schedule: 7:30 am – 5:30 pm
o Schedule split between the two households, you will be where kids are
• Child-related duties at each house:
o All things needed for the kids, including cooking and meal preparation; getting kids to/from school and activities; laundry; neatening rooms etc.
o Keeping track of kids school requirements, activities and schedules
o Scheduling playdates, coordinating tutoring/piano/sports etc.
o Ensuring all necessary things (devices, musical instruments, sporting equipment etc) get transported between houses when necessary
• Other duties at each house (particularly while kids are at school during day):
o Taking care of the houses – vacuuming, light cleaning, organizing pantries/closets, managing repairmen when necessary, keeping houses running!
o General household errands and tasks as needed for both the children and the overall maintenance of the households (grocery shopping; pickups at stores; bring car in for oil change, etc.),
• Salary / Bonus:
o Salary: $20 / hour
o Salary will range from $800-1000/wk depending on hours worked (min $800/wk)
o Bonus: Discretionary year-end bonus
• Benefits: 15 days Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, personal days), vacation weeks to be coordinated with family vacations; plus 9 federal holidays off
• You will drive family minivan for use in transporting kids
We are interested in hearing from all qualified candidates. Please respond with your resume and a phone number and/or email address that you can be reached at.
LORI MARINO: 646-408-9523
Weekend nanny needed
Cafe Sandwich Maker/Cook/Prep. No Nights Or Weekends!
Tues-Fri Nanny for Infant (late Sept Start)
Sep 29, 2022 at 2:00pm
Sep 30, 2022 at 8:00pm
Oct 1, 2022 at 11:00am
Oct 2, 2022 at 7:30pm
Oct 7, 2022 at 8:00pm
Oct 8, 2022 at 8:00pm
Oct 9, 2022 at 11:00am
Oct 9, 2022 at 7:30pm