Far Brook School - Database Manager and Development Coordinator
Must have Blackbaud or database experience to apply
Far Brook School, currently in its 71st year, is a progressive, independent school of 225 students in grades N – 8, located on 9 ½ wooded acres in Short Hills, NJ. We are currently hiring for a Database Manager and Development Coordinator to join our Development office team. This position is full-time and central to the School’s ability to achieve fundraising goals for annual giving, capital campaigns, and other fundraising initiatives. The ideal candidate will manage the administrative operations of the Development office and have a proven track record in gift processing and reporting using Blackbaud’s Raiser’s Edge. Far Brook has recently completed a capital campaign raising over $8.5M. The Far Brook Fund raises close to $500,000 annually.
• Update and manage Raiser’s Edge database, process gifts, and create and produce reports.
• Draft and produce acknowledgement letters as needed using mail merge
• Work directly with the Business office to reconcile finances
• Provide support for school and development events
• Manage mailings and printing projects
• Keep the master Development calendar
• Prepare reports for benchmark surveys such as NAIS and CAE
• Represent Development at scheduled Administration meetings with HOS and other departments
• Work with Administrative team on the preparation of the yearly School Handbook and Directory
• Create content and coordinate digital and electronic media – Facebook, Instagram, Constant Contact, website, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 2-3 years of independent school or non-profit experience preferred
• Strong computer skills with proficiency in Raiser’s Edge, Microsoft Word, and Excel
• Excellent verbal and written skills including proofreading
• Must be flexible, creative, have strong organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a sense of humor
• Confidentiality and discretion imperative
• Some evenings and occasional weekends required
Competitive salary based on experience.
Far Brook School is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all federal, state and local laws. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
Please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Caregiver Needed For 2 Children In Montclair.
SAT Math Tutor: Award-Winning 5-Star Professional - 12+ Years Experience
DEEP CLEANING * HOME ORGANIZATION * LAUNDRY ***PERSONAL SHOPPING ( grocery)
Late Spring/Summer Babysitter
PT Afternoon (3-5 days) Mother's Helper
2 Bd | 2Full Ba
Mar 23, 2019 at 10:29am
Mar 23, 2019 at 10:19am
Mar 23, 2019 at 9:07am
Mar 22, 2019 at 7:09pm
Mar 22, 2019 at 6:28pm
Mar 22, 2019 at 1:16pm
Mar 22, 2019 at 12:34pm
Mar 22, 2019 at 12:10pm
Mar 21, 2019 at 10:57pm
Mar 21, 2019 at 9:55pm