Write in GERARD W RYAN - Not a PO Thread

hankzona said:

ctrzaska said:
LOL. I confess that I had absolutely no idea I received a vote in district 4 from whomever it came, even while I commented above (thinking some had assumed I voted in Disney characters--I did not, and would likely have written in Steve Dallas). I'm even more incredulous that the vote actually was assigned correctly... I'm a post-election/narrow-loss lawsuit just waiting to happen.
you were tied with Ed May who locked up the SixSigma constituency.

I would put money on Ed May voting for himself.

ridski said:

ml1 said:

ridski said:

DaveSchmidt said:
Dog sat this one out?
Dog informs me she's the one who wrote in ctrzaska.
impressive. that name is difficult enough WITH thumbs
I think she just sort of jumped up on the machine and then hit enter.

I think we need to write together. I seem to inspire you grin

hankzona said:

ctrzaska said:
LOL. I confess that I had absolutely no idea I received a vote in district 4 from whomever it came, even while I commented above (thinking some had assumed I voted in Disney characters--I did not, and would likely have written in Steve Dallas). I'm even more incredulous that the vote actually was assigned correctly... I'm a post-election/narrow-loss lawsuit just waiting to happen.
you were tied with Ed May who locked up the SixSigma constituency.

I'm suing.

ArchBroad said:
I assume the Disney votes are attributed to DS

ctrzaska said:

If that's me, you're wrong. Although it wouldn't have been a bad idea. All I'll admit to is not voting for any of the party candidates.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.