Where can I buy beer?

I was planning on dropping in to Bottle Crown tomorrow to get a case of beer, but Google tells me Millburn Mall is closed. Is that true? I haven't driven by there since "all this" started.

If that is true, where is open & not too crowded or inconvenient to get beer? we don't drink a lot so I haven't investigated options. Just have a hankering for some beer now that the weather is warm.


Bottle Crown is open.  I was there yesterday around 6pm.  Not sure how late they are open though.


Wine Library will bring stuff out to your car.  We picked up beer and wine a couple of days ago.  


osky said:

Bottle Crown is open.  I was there yesterday around 6pm.  Not sure how late they are open though.

 Thanks, that has always been my go-to place for beer. I like the ladies who run it too.

I am going tomorrow during the day so should be ok.


bub said:

Wine Library will bring stuff out to your car.  We picked up beer and wine a couple of days ago.  

 Also good to know.


Wine emporium and Morgan’s in SO are business as usual, just wear a mask of course. I think both wine barrel and buy-rite are curbside transactions only, but that’s not especially inconvenient. 

Overall I’ve found booze marts to be one of the least changed businesses through this whole situation.


i saw that on another strip mall...google saying it was closed....but only some stores are closed.


jmitw said:

i saw that on another strip mall...google saying it was closed....but only some stores are closed.

 Good to know. I haven't been out much and have not been keeping a close eye on the status of various businesses. I was surprised that an entire strip mall would be closed as it seems like these kinds of stores would be less risky than others.


I've been to Staples and Walgreens at Millburn Mall within the last week. I think I saw that the liquor store is open.


As osky confirmed, Bottle Crown is open. I’ve been going there lately because I never have anything specific in mind to order in advance and prefer to browse a little.


DaveSchmidt said:

As osky confirmed, Bottle Crown is open. I’ve been going there lately because I never have anything specific in mind to order in advance and prefer to browse a little.

Went today and got just what I wanted. Most stores in Millburn Mall seem to be open so I am not sure where google maps got that info.




In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Sponsored Business

Find Business

Advertisement