The Rose Garden and White House happenings: Listening to voters’ concerns

Red_Barchetta said:

If they get raped by an alien it’ll be their own damn fault.   Shoulda stayed inside. 

How very Me2 of you — equating women on the job and rape! Women still have a long way to go — even in space — with such a mindset!

Don’t look now, but we’re on Page 666.

mtierney said:

How very Me2 of you — equating women on the job and rape! Women still have a long way to go — even in space — with such a mindset!

Whatever you say Sans.   Is that a selfie?   A pose like that is not got for your posture.   

Page 666 of a thread started by a women who is sin alma.  A symbolic moment for mtierney to be sure and a great moment to bring up her President's plan to take away free lunches from a half a million kids on food stamps.

In the future, mtierney, please don't try to tell us that you oppose abortion because you care about kids.  Your political support for this monster makes it clear you couldn't care less about them. 

And back home we managed to screw up Brexit once more. We are almost as pathetic as the Americans, but at least we are not doing Putins bidding. Our excuse is that we are just plain stupid.

NYT: Trump's State Dept. Inquiry Into Clinton Emails Finds No Deliberate Mishandling of Classified Information

I am not surprised that the inquiry came to this conclusion.  I am surprised that someone at Trump's State Department released it to the press.

Of course, it won't stop the Dumpster from continuing to lie about the subject.  One wonders what Sans has to say about it.  I doubt we will get much more than deafening silence and abused kittens from She Who Lacks.

Klinker said:

NYT: Trump's State Dept. Inquiry Into Clinton Emails Finds No Deliberate Mishandling of Classified Information

I am not surprised that the inquiry came to this conclusion.  I am surprised that someone at Trump's State Department released it to the press.

Yeah, especially since he didn't go over it with his Sharpie yet. 

Red_Barchetta said:

Klinker said:

Yeah, especially since he didn't go over it with his Sharpie yet. 

Someone's getting fired.

For the news scanner:

“The focus of the investigation, according to the report, was to determine if any of the emails “represented a failure to properly safeguard classified information,” and if so, if any specific individuals could be determined to bear responsibility.

“It is unclear whether any of the 38 officials the report found culpable of violating security procedures still work at the State Department. The office overseeing diplomatic security would make a note in the file of employees or former employees found to have violated those procedures, and those who have left government could have a harder time receiving security clearances if they apply for a government job again.

“The use of a private email system “did not necessarily” increase the likelihood of classified information being transmitted on unclassified systems, investigators concluded, but it did add “an increased degree of risk of compromise.”

No mention of the 33,000 emails which went missing? So 38 civil servants took the rap? For a highly experienced politician, HRC acted stupidly and that is OK?

To compare it to the Benghazi debacle, just compounds the behavior of Mrs Clinton.

mtierney said

No mention of the 33,000 emails which went missing? So 38 civil servants took the rap? For a highly experienced politician, HRC acted stupidly and that is OK?

So, Sans, you are suggesting that the Trump Administration is protecting HRC?

It seems a soul is not the only thing you are lacking.

mtierney said:

For the news scanner:

“The focus of the investigation, according to the report, was to determine if any of the emails “represented a failure to properly safeguard classified information,” and if so, if any specific individuals could be determined to bear responsibility.

“It is unclear whether any of the 38 officials the report found culpable of violating security procedures still work at the State Department. The office overseeing diplomatic security would make a note in the file of employees or former employees found to have violated those procedures, and those who have left government could have a harder time receiving security clearances if they apply for a government job again.

“The use of a private email system “did not necessarily” increase the likelihood of classified information being transmitted on unclassified systems, investigators concluded, but it did add “an increased degree of risk of compromise.”

To compare it to the Benghazi debacle, just compounds the behavior of Mrs Clinton.

You are totally right, we should start impeachment proceedings on Mrs Clinton

Ta Dum! K&B,Inc return. 

A brilliant retort, to be sure but please, Sans, tell us more about the Trump Administration conspiracy to protect HRC.

Klinker said:

Of course, it won't stop the Dumpster from continuing to lie about the subject.  One wonders what Sans has to say about it.  I doubt we will get much more than deafening silence and abused kittens from She Who Lacks.

Klinker, I will pray for you.

PS Do you believe in forgiveness?

PPS How long do you typically hold a grudge for?

Also, I would love to hear your rational for the decision to take school lunch away from half a million poor kids.  Please, place that position in the context of your support for the supposed rights of fetal tissue.

RealityForAll said:

Thanks!  I pray for you as well.  Can't have too many people praying for you.

As for forgiveness, for me to forgive mtierney, she would have to stop committing monstrous acts on a daily basis.  Frankly, I fear she has little hope for redemption but, this is an infinite universe so anything is possible.

"It's your one last chance," said Harry, "and it's all you've got left... I've seen what you'll be otherwise... Be a man... try... Try for some remorse..."

mtierney said:

Ta Dum! K&B,Inc return. 

Like your Leader, you seem to be running out of material

basil said:

mtierney said:

Ta Dum! K&B,Inc return. 

Like your Leader, you seem to be running out of material

And rope.

There is something weird about the formatting on Sans post.  When you quote it there is a huge amount of space at the end like she was trying to put in a picture of some poor contorted cat but it didn't work.  The sadism involved in putting those kittens into those poses is daunting to even contemplate. I suspect some of them have actually been taxidermied.

I thought this thread was about what happens at the WH, instead of posting cute cat pictures.

Anyway, here is WH Chief of Staff Mulvaney pooping in his diaper (and this is on Fox News!):

“At the end of the day, he still considers himself to be in the hospitality business,” Mulvaney told Wallace about Trump’s original decision to hold the next G-7 summit at his resort in Doral, Fla. — a decision he reversed late Saturday.

“I just have to pick up: You say he considers himself in the hospitality business?” Wallace asked. “He’s the president of the United States.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/20/mick-mulvaney-impeachment-white-house-052708

mtierney said:

Seriously dude, is there a name for what's wrong with you?

Its called "Being a Patriotic American".  You should leave those poor kittens alone and check it out. 

So, our military is now being used as a mercenary force. Dictators that Trump likes and are willing to pay can hire our military to protect them.

Officers took this oath "I ___, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic ..." Does being used as a mercenary fulfill their oath?

“You read where we’re sending some troops to Saudi Arabia. That’s true. Because we want to help Saudi Arabia. They have been a very good ally. They’ve agreed to pay for the cost of those troops. They’ve agreed to pay fully for the cost of everything we’re doing over there. . . . Saudi Arabia is paying for 100 percent of the cost, including the cost of our soldiers. And that negotiation took a very short time — like, maybe, about 35 seconds.” — President Trump

What a deal maker. 35 seconds to negotiate the selling of our troops.

Trump’s claim the Saudis will pay ‘100 percent of the cost’

BG9 said:

So, our military is now being used as a mercenary force. Dictators that Trump likes and are willing to pay can hire our military to protect them.

Officers took this oath "I ___, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic ..." Does being used as a mercenary fulfill their oath?

“You read where we’re sending some troops to Saudi Arabia. That’s true. Because we want to help Saudi Arabia. They have been a very good ally. They’ve agreed to pay for the cost of those troops. They’ve agreed to pay fully for the cost of everything we’re doing over there. . . . Saudi Arabia is paying for 100 percent of the cost, including the cost of our soldiers. And that negotiation took a very short time — like, maybe, about 35 seconds.” — President Trump

What a deal maker. 35 seconds to negotiate the selling of our troops.

Trump’s claim the Saudis will pay ‘100 percent of the cost’

Sure, that's all well and good, but what about those EMAILS????

Klinker said:

RealityForAll said:

As for forgiveness, for me to forgive mtierney, she would have to stop committing monstrous acts on a daily basis.  Frankly, I fear she has little hope for redemption but, this is an infinite universe so anything is possible.

"It's your one last chance," said Harry, "and it's all you've got left... I've seen what you'll be otherwise... Be a man... try... Try for some remorse..."

Once again, for how long do you (Klinker) hold a grudge?

There is no end to the grudge held against a Trump supporter. It's forever.

Klinker said:

RealityForAll said:

I think someone has finally lost their grip on reality.

RealityForAll said:

Once again, for how long do you (Klinker) hold a grudge?

How long will I hold  individuals accountable for their despicable actions?  Well, at least until the moment they stop acting despicably.  

On the day that mtierney condemns the rape of children by Catholic priests, the incarceration of children in inhuman conditions by the man she elected President, the treasonous betrayal of our allies and the hundreds of other utterly horrible things that she has voiced her support for over the last couple of years, I will reassess her status as the straight up nastiest, most depraved individual that I have encountered on the internet.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Featured Events

Latest Jobs

Employment Wanted

Lessons/Instruction

Advertisement

Advertise here!