Tulsi: Trump: Stop hiding Saudi role in 911 and protecting Al Qaeda

jamie said:
PLEASE DON'T POST FULL ARTICLES!
What was your defense to these quotes:

Elie Wiesel went from a victim of war crimes to a supporter of those who commit them. He did more harm than good and should not be honored.
In an op-ed Max wrote:

By popularizing an understanding of the Holocaust as a unique event that existed outside of history, Wiesel helped cast Jews as history's ultimate victims.

The allegation that Wiesel was a war crime supporter is based on Wiesel's open support for ethnic cleansing (a war crime) of Palestinians in East Jerusalem.

https://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-elie-wiesel-conceals-ethnic-cleansing-1.5316037

https://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-remembering-elie-wiesel-means-recognizing-palestinian-suffering-1.5405627

With regard to the quote on the Holocaust, I think it was unique and whether or not Jews "are history's ultimate victims" (compared with Africans forced into slavery for instance) seems to be a moot question.

nohero said:

paulsurovell said:

nohero said:

paulsurovell said:

nohero said:
For reasons I've explained before, I'm offended by the "Tulsi 9/11" thread, and it bothers me that it's still going on.
Speaking of offensive threads, when are you going to defend your offensive OP on your thread that blew up in your face?
https://maplewood.worldwebs.com/forums/discussion/arsonist-s-new-book-i-can-put-out-the-fire?page=next&limit=0#discussion-replies-3431238

And your title of this thread is still offensive.  Your "whatabout" comment is pretty obvious.
And you don't apologize for this thread, which says volumes about you.
 The thread title is anti-Trump.
 The thread title is Tulsi's Islamophobia, which apparently you endorse. It's not "anti-Trump" since you act "pro-Trump" all the time now.
I don't like the fact that the deaths of people I knew are used by Tulsi to encourage more deaths.
I look forward to your smart comeback for that one.

:My comeback:

@nohero said:
It's not "anti-Trump" since you act "pro-Trump" all the time now.

paulsurovell said:

nohero said:

paulsurovell said:

nohero said:

paulsurovell said:

nohero said:
For reasons I've explained before, I'm offended by the "Tulsi 9/11" thread, and it bothers me that it's still going on.
Speaking of offensive threads, when are you going to defend your offensive OP on your thread that blew up in your face?
https://maplewood.worldwebs.com/forums/discussion/arsonist-s-new-book-i-can-put-out-the-fire?page=next&limit=0#discussion-replies-3431238

And your title of this thread is still offensive.  Your "whatabout" comment is pretty obvious.
 The thread title is Tulsi's Islamophobia, which apparently you endorse. It's not "anti-Trump" since you act "pro-Trump" all the time now.
I don't like the fact that the deaths of people I knew are used by Tulsi to encourage more deaths.

@nohero said:

Glad you admit it, after all these years since the Democratic convention in 2016.

Not for nothing, but I can't help but notice your silence when Tulsi Gabbard's obvious Islamophobia is mentioned.

nohero said:
Not for nothing, but I can't help but notice your silence when Tulsi Gabbard's obvious Islamophobia is mentioned.

Well if you want a comment, you've got to present some evidence to support your allegation.

Bring it on.

nohero said:

paulsurovell said:

nohero said:

paulsurovell said:

nohero said:

paulsurovell said:

nohero said:

@nohero said:
 Glad you admit it, after all these years since the Democratic convention in 2016.

I quoted you because your quote is so anane that no comeback is necessary.

paulsurovell said:

nohero said:
Well if you want a comment, you've got to present some evidence to support your allegation.
Bring it on.

It's obvious.  

nohero said:

paulsurovell said:

nohero said:
Bring it on.
 It's obvious.  

Not to me.  Please explain.

nohero said:

paulsurovell said:

nohero said:

Words are not enough, to convey the joy, of how I have lived rent free in your mind, as a result of creating a thread title.

Jamie,

As you know the threads in this sub-forum have become a zoo filled with cowboy videos, lots of galloping, a healthy dose of tit for tat and what seems like an endless stream of personal attacks.

I hate it.

In the interest of seeing this come to an end, I have a simple proposal that I would like you to consider.  Delete these threads.  Delete the sub-forum.   Put a banner at the top of MOL that says "Assange is guilty and needs to spend the rest of his miserable life in prison".   Or get the death penalty.  I don't really care.   All I care about is seeing this MOL ugliness come to an end.

I ask you to do this out of compassion towards Paul because posts like the one quoted above go so far beyond single word needles (OUCH!!!) that it's just become unfair to him.

Thank you in advance.

sbenois said:

nohero said:

paulsurovell said:

nohero said:

Words are not enough, to convey the joy, of how I have lived rent free in your mind, as a result of creating a thread title.
 Jamie,

As you know the threads in this sub-forum have become a zoo filled with cowboy videos, lots of galloping, a healthy dose of tit for tat and what seems like an endless stream of personal attacks.
I hate it.
In the interest of seeing this come to an end, I have a simple proposal that I would like you to consider.  Delete these threads.  Delete the sub-forum.   Put a banner at the top of MOL that says "Assange is guilty and needs to spend the rest of his miserable life in prison".   Or get the death penalty.  I don't really care.   All I care about is seeing this MOL ugliness come to an end.
I ask you to do this out of compassion towards Paul because posts like the one quoted above go so far beyond single word needles (OUCH!!!) that it's just become unfair to him.

Thank you in advance.

He hates it so he lives here. Obsessed.

Hates free speech, he always has, so he tries to bully and disrupt.

Not a democrat.

A lone voice of reason on MSNBC on Trump's decision to withdraw from Syria:

I'll put this here instead of the "2020 Candidates" thread, because I don't want to encourage Mr. Surovell to play too much out there.

This is a detailed, footnoted (as in with links) article about Tulsi Gabbard.  The theme:

Yet it would be a mistake to place Gabbard in the lineage of internationalist, anti-war American leftism that seeks, among other things, to help emancipate and defend the oppressed. In fact, Gabbard’s public record points in a much different direction, toward an “America first” Trumpism of the left that would restore the Middle East’s dictators club as long as it benefits the United States. On closer analysis, hers is a foreign policy that favors authoritarianism cloaked as counter-terrorism, nationalism cloaked as anti-interventionism, and Islamophobia barely cloaked at all.
The article details the facts around that description.

https://www.thenation.com/article/tulsi-gabbard-president-foreign-islam/

nohero said:
I'll put this here instead of the "2020 Candidates" thread, because I don't want to encourage Mr. Surovell to play too much out there.
This is a detailed, footnoted (as in with links) article about Tulsi Gabbard.  The theme:

Yet it would be a mistake to place Gabbard in the lineage of internationalist, anti-war American leftism that seeks, among other things, to help emancipate and defend the oppressed. In fact, Gabbard’s public record points in a much different direction, toward an “America first” Trumpism of the left that would restore the Middle East’s dictators club as long as it benefits the United States. On closer analysis, hers is a foreign policy that favors authoritarianism cloaked as counter-terrorism, nationalism cloaked as anti-interventionism, and Islamophobia barely cloaked at all.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll go on the 2020 Candidates thread with a reply.

paulsurovell said:

nohero said:

Hey, it's a free country.  Knock yourself out.  Which candidates are you going to post Hannity's talking points on?

nohero said:

paulsurovell said:

nohero said:

Hey, it's a free country.  Knock yourself out.  Which candidates are you going to post Hannity's talking points on?

That question is incoherent. Can you rephrase it?

Thought this should be mentioned somewhere:

Colbert to Tulsi: "Do you believe he (Assad) gassed his own people or committed atrocities against his own people?"

"Yes, reports have shown that's a fact," Gabbard said, adding, "reports have shown chemical weapons attacks have been used by both the Syrian government as well as by the terrorist groups who are fighting in Syria."

Paul - do you agree with Tulsi?

jamie said:
Thought this should be mentioned somewhere:
Colbert to Tulsi: "Do you believe he (Assad) gassed his own people or committed atrocities against his own people?"

"Yes, reports have shown that's a fact," Gabbard said, adding, "reports have shown chemical weapons attacks have been used by both the Syrian government as well as by the terrorist groups who are fighting in Syria."

Paul - do you agree with Tulsi?

She gave a general, nonspecific response with "bothsiderism" in it.  He'll agree.

By the way, it's been a while on this thread since I've mentioned how Tulsi's argument, which is at the start of this thread, is so offensive.  She invokes the victims of 9/11 for her argument that Trump is keeping Syria and Russia from killing more Muslims.

nohero said:
By the way, it's been a while on this thread since I've mentioned how Tulsi's argument, which is at the start of this thread, is so offensive.  She invokes the victims of 9/11 for her argument that Trump is keeping Syria and Russia from killing more Muslims.

Odd comment since you support killing more Muslims by the Al Qaeda rebels and US bombers.

paulsurovell said:

nohero said:
 Odd comment since you support killing more Muslims by the Al Qaeda rebels and US bombers.

Your response has nothing to do with my comment, or why Tulsi's argument is offensive.

Tulsi's buddy is a real sweetheart.

Inside Syria’s Secret Torture Prisons: How Bashar al-Assad Crushed Dissent

As Syria’s president, Bashar al-Assad, closes in on victory over an eight-year revolt, a secret, industrial-scale system of arbitrary arrests and torture prisons has been pivotal to his success. While the Syrian military, backed by Russia and Iran, fought armed rebels for territory, the government waged a ruthless war on civilians, throwing hundreds of thousands into filthy dungeons where thousands were tortured and killed.

Nearly 128,000 have never emerged, and are presumed to be either dead or still in custody, according to the Syrian Network for Human Rights, an independent monitoring group that keeps the most rigorous tally. Nearly 14,000 were “killed under torture.” Many prisoners die from conditions so dire that a United Nations investigation labeled the process “extermination.”

Now, even as the war winds down, the world’s attention fades and countries start to normalize relations with Syria, the pace of new arrests, torture and execution is increasing.

nohero said:
Tulsi's buddy is a real sweetheart.
Inside Syria’s Secret Torture Prisons: How Bashar al-Assad Crushed Dissent

As Syria’s president, Bashar al-Assad, closes in on victory over an eight-year revolt, a secret, industrial-scale system of arbitrary arrests and torture prisons has been pivotal to his success. While the Syrian military, backed by Russia and Iran, fought armed rebels for territory, the government waged a ruthless war on civilians, throwing hundreds of thousands into filthy dungeons where thousands were tortured and killed.

Nearly 128,000 have never emerged, and are presumed to be either dead or still in custody, according to the Syrian Network for Human Rights, an independent monitoring group that keeps the most rigorous tally. Nearly 14,000 were “killed under torture.” Many prisoners die from conditions so dire that a United Nations investigation labeled the process “extermination.”

Now, even as the war winds down, the world’s attention fades and countries start to normalize relations with Syria, the pace of new arrests, torture and execution is increasing.

The Tulsi-Suirovell-Nan-Putin-Assad-Chomsky-Stein-Kucinich-Sanders team apparently supports mass murder and torture.  Got it.

nohero said:
Tulsi's buddy

@nohero jumps the shark.

sbenois said:

The Tulsi-Suirovell-Nan-Putin-Assad-Chomsky-Stein-Kucinich-Sanders team apparently supports mass murder and torture.  Got it.

Your enthusiastic support for the mass murder of hundreds of thousands of Iraqis and thousands of US troops -- and your refusal to apologize for your collaboration in these war crimes (that also included torture) cannot be obfuscated by juvenile smears.  You know what you did and there is no escaping it.

14,000 Syrians killed under torture and Pauil looks the other way.  Again.  Got it.

Go Tulsi!

sbenois said:
14,000 Syrians killed under torture and Pauil looks the other way.  Again.  Got it.

Go Tulsi!

Not even a hint of apology for your collaboration in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Iraqis and thousands of American soldiers. Just smears to distract attention from your cheer-leading of Bush-Cheney war crimes and your ugly attacks on anyone who opposed them. Beyond disgraceful.

500k dead in Syria and you continue to look the other way.  Disgraceful indeed.  

paulsurovell said:

nohero said:
Tulsi's buddy
@nohero jumps the shark.

You have me confused with those taking Assad's side, and arguing that he couldn't possibly be so bad as to gas his own people. 

nohero said:

paulsurovell said:

nohero said:
Tulsi's buddy
@nohero jumps the shark.
 You have me confused with those taking Assad's side, and arguing that he couldn't possibly be so bad as to gas his own people. 

And that's two sharks you've jumped over.

sbenois said:
500k dead in Syria and you continue to look the other way.  Disgraceful indeed.  

Go back and look up the discussions of the "500K"

But more important -- why haven't you apologized for collaborating in the deaths of thousands of American soldiers and hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqi citizens? And viciously attacking those who opposed it?

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.